King_Bookie
    King_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

The King's Picks

I have been lurking this forum for months and I've enjoyed the tips that you guys gave. This week I have been 14 - 3 (NBA) and seeing that I have been on a lucky roll, I guess I should give my picks to you guys.

ATL -3 ( They lost on the road against two good home teams. I'm pretty sure they can handle Detroit - who's been red hot without Iverson - at home )

OKC +11.5 ( When I bet for OKC they never let me down even once - and hopes that it continues . These guys are ATS monsters I tell you )

POR -12 ( Roy usually explodes at home and Minnessota isnt a good road team so do the math )

GS +6 ( They have been struggling lately but Don Nelson can whip them up to shape in no time )

MIA +9.5 ( GODSEND, and now with the way Cavs played with Boston, I'm betting big on this one. I'm not even seeing revenge factor anymore. Wade and his boys can easily cover this bigtime )

NBA RECORD 0 - 0 - 0
    Last edited by King_Bookie; 03-07-09 at 07:07 AM.

gchessm
    gchessm's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like all of your plays except ATL and GS+6. ATL could not beat Bobcats. How can they beat Detroit now? They do have home advantage. GS+6 has so many injuries that I think it will be a faded for me.

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im with you on all but GS
    GL

King_Bookie
    King_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gchessm View Post
    I like all of your plays except ATL and GS+6. ATL could not beat Bobcats. How can they beat Detroit now? They do have home advantage. GS+6 has so many injuries that I think it will be a faded for me.
    Why ATL:

1. Detroit is 3 - 9 ATS in the last 12 meetings
    2. Atlanta when at home plays like its the first round of playoffs last year (I still remember the disastrous refereeing in that Cleveland vs Atlanta just days ago. I swear Atlanta should have won)
    3. Atlanta is 8 - 1 ATS in the last 9 games when playing vs NBA Central.
    4. Iverson is out (Oh wait, that would have worked against my pick)

Why GS

1. Milwaukee has been playing bad, I mean really really bad lately.
    2. GS has dominated the matchup series between them.
    3. No Bogut + No Redd = No Chance
    4. GS plays good ball even if it was plagued with injuries all season. I believe they can cover this one.