Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

How did the Clippers get bet down against Sac?

Am I on crazy pills, but who in their right mind would bet this team especially with Kelvin Martin playing for Sac????

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

as bad as the clippers are, sac is pretty phu king bad. getting beat by 30 plus the other night at home scares bookies. Im leaning on clipps too, if thornton can pitch in some scoring.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Kevin Martin will disrupt their offensive flow and the coach will have to mix minutes among the Kings players. If he wasn't playing, I'd probably be all over the Kings. The Clippers will be short handed too (Randolph, Kaman, Mike Taylor, Ricky Davis are all out) and I fully expect the Kings to win at home but I think I'm going to pass on the game altogether.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

I don't know.

I can't see the Clips even showing up anymore. Baron Davis is playing horrible every night and insists on shooting the ball. It's a team of walking dead.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I don't know.

I can't see the Clips even showing up anymore. Baron Davis is playing horrible every night and insists on shooting the ball. It's a team of walking dead.
    Very true. Supposedly B-Dizzle wants out of LA too so I'm sure there's a lot of turmoil behind the scenes. Clippers have no low post presence with Randolph out so that means more dribbling and more forced shots by Davis. I don't see how the Clippers can compete tonight short handed and on the road in such a hostile environment like Arco, but this is the NBA and crazy things do happen.

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

if randolph and kaman in there they have a team. unfortuantely thats not that case. linemakers know something thats why line is only 2

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clips are good to bet on with Randolph, but without him I like going against them.