mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

listen boys I am not gloating and its not like that

I am just trying to get you guys to get confidence in me for the future, and when I brag about a play.you probably should bet it and I want to prove that.I want to be the one to help you.I am the first to admit when im wrong or stuck on a game.I was one of the top handicappers in the early 90s and got pushed out because of politics and other self fish reasons (cons and self gains)that I will not get into.I have been gambling since I am 11 y/o. just give me a chance(more then 1 game) and I will prove it.I am a cautious player and I play safe (no parlays no teaser).I post on here only to try to help because sports betting is about the spread not the talent of the team.I wont bore you with the rest,I just asked you to consider my info. YOU WILL NOT BE DIS APPOINTED IN THE LONG RUN!.................thx and good luck!! and please this is for people who play@! not about my favorite team!...oh and I am free and ask for nothing.. this is not a con!! its about being good at what I do!...thank you and good luck always!

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

show me something first homie

respect comes later

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miagee357 View Post
    I am just trying to get you guys to get confidence in me for the future, and when I brag about a play.you probably should bet it and I want to prove that.I want to be the one to help you.I am the first to admit when im wrong or stuck on a game.I was one of the top handicappers in the early 90s and got pushed out because of politics and other self fish reasons (cons and self gains)that I will not get into.I have been gambling since I am 11 y/o. just give me a chance(more then 1 game) and I will prove it.I am a cautious player and I play safe (no parlays no teaser).I post on here only to try to help because sports betting is about the spread not the talent of the team.I wont bore you with the rest,I just asked you to consider my info. YOU WILL NOT BE DIS APPOINTED IN THE LONG RUN!.................thx and good luck!! and please this is for people who play@! not about my favorite team!...oh and I am free and ask for nothing.. this is not a con!! its about being good at what I do!...thank you and good luck always!
    I have never heard of this self fish. . . please describe it to me?

mr.miagee357

I will bro watvh ,im not a fly by night

last year I was so hot in football and everyone jumped down my neck because I challenged someone that was ignoring me!bla bla bla if you can imagine. so now I am just going to post and not talk smack or let the haters bother me.and you will see..I do not post all the time but when I have the time and im by the p.c and really like something I share it! all I ask is just consider me..I do not play a million games though.patience is what wins! patience and controll! but I hear you , ill show you! be good thx for the reply..and good luck..always!

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck to you buddy

mr.miagee357

Self fish reasons....play the odds and give out 60-40 .instead of telling everyone the same play. 2.maybe a relative gets more attention and pushed more because of blood or envy..(jealousy is your biggest enemy) .3.People wanting to con players out of money instead of really trying for them.most could not give a squirt...and other quirky stuff that mould rather not talk about. just games ,thats all!!.. and good luck..always

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stfu!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

He was one of the few who was on Dallas last night. Said something about the line being fishy or something.