Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaFUe_PXxcw you got to laugh at this POS
    that was funny

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9602

Agree with Roger T

If he can average a Top 20 finish in new team next year, he will meet expectations.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

I don't know my NASCAR minor leagues, but I believe Bubba keat Kyle Busch straight up in a truck race once so you cannot even say he is not good enough to beat Kyle Busch because he has done it.

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine88 View Post
    I think this is more of an attempt by Nascar to get more diversity in a zero diversity sport than it is about BW getting a ride in order to be competitive, if he wanted a chance to win week in and week out then he would have jumped at vacant 42 seat, that's a car that has a chance to win at every track. Being competitive is more to do with team talent than driver talent anymore, if you have a great team/car then you will be competitive, the drivers skill differential is very little of the equation at this level imo, look at Kyle this year....he's arguably going to go down as one of the greatest Nascar talents of all time, and he ain't been able to sniff a green flag this year, nothing to do with his talent, his cars have not been dialed in all year, but low and behold a scrub that relied on nepotism (AD) to get into the series has a car that looks like it has another cylinder these past couple of months ...hmmm. Anyway, I think BW is a good driver, he's been semi-competitive all year, but single car efforts are tough against multi-car dynasties, unless of course he is like the 21 (Penske) or 95 (JGR) and is a quasi teammate. Just my 2 pennies.
    If you are Bubba, you have to recognize that you are bringing a lot of cash to the table for Ganassi and it is a better deal for them than it is for you. He stands to make more money with Jordan and he gets a car that is almost as fast. He also has the chance to earn his way up to Joe Gibbs racing which he can't do with Ganassi.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

It's so funny how the heroes and leaders of the black community are usually half white

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It's so funny how the heroes and leaders of the black community are usually half white
    You know the KKK was preaching about this a long time ago. You start mixing the races and pretty soon, you get a mulatto president and NASCAR driver.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11279

Any time Mac4lyfe posts about race issues it's like a democrat talking about science
    Every time you bump my posts, I know that I’m in your head. Tell me how my ass taste?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Every time you bump my posts, I know that I’m in your head. Tell me how my ass taste?
    At least u admit u aren't serious with ur nonsense and just trolling I guess

Mac4Lyfe

At least u admit u aren't serious with ur nonsense and just trolling I guess
    Dumbwilly - try getting out of your double wide on occasion. You are a low life because your life is so low. You should be bigger than your bleak circumstances.

dlowilly

Dumbwilly - try getting out of your double wide on occasion. You are a low life because your life is so low. You should be bigger than your bleak circumstances.
    Whenever there is a thread involving race you morph into a pathologically lying swamp troll

For example, it was Bubba's black crew member David Cropps who initially found the "noose" and brought it to everyone's attention, not Nascar. Then Bubba ran with it. Doesn't get much lower than a lying cuck like you pal.

Mac4Lyfe

Whenever there is a thread involving race you morph into a pathologically lying swamp troll

For example, it was Bubba's black crew member David Cropps who initially found the "noose" and brought it to everyone's attention, not Nascar. Then Bubba ran with it. Doesn't get much lower than a lying cuck like you pal.
    You are a fukkking clown. Who gives a shit what color the crew member was. The noose was in the garage. He told nascar who then told Wallace. How you can turn that into Wallace’s fault is how much of a dumb Fukk you are. Wallace was never in the garage and never saw the noose but you want to blame him? Or are you now blaming the black crew member. Get my dick out of your head, so you can start thinking right. You’re a big dummy.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Nobody give a crap about Bubba from the fans point of view today, that a mute point, he will be booed every time his name is announce, just like this past sat in tenn.........he has turn all the nascar fans against him

carolinakid

when more fans are allow back in the tracks the boos will get louder
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaFUe_PXxcw and every time he blows up or hit the wall, the fans will stand and cheer

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    when more fans are allow back in the tracks the boos will get louder
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaFUe_PXxcw and every time he blows up or hit the wall, the fans will stand and cheer
    Americans fans of any sport don't forget the fake media racial scams and phonies for sure.

Roger T. Bannon

Every sports needs a villain and Bubba makes a great villain. He is a good-looking guy with a lot of class and the fact that he gets pounded on only makes him more rich because the corporations will support him all the more. The guy is going to be stinking rich.

Roger T. Bannon

Just read an article about Jordan and NASCAR. Turns out he grew up going to NASCAR races and his dad has a history with an old NASCAR guy. I am going to say Toyota is going to give the guy a pretty fast car. He may be getting a Truex or Hamlin car.

carolinakid

Jordan was the best nba player too, but it does not help this sad charlotte team, it will be the same with nascar too.This has a lot to do with his pr in the charlotte area why imo he did this move.....
    Last edited by carolinakid; 09-23-20 at 07:49 PM.

Roger T. Bannon

The thing about the NBA is you have to be able to put together a good team. In NASCAR, all you need is a fast car. You can build one of those. This car is going to make tons of dough for everybody. Jordan says he does not want to run 21st every week and no reason for Toyota or NASCAR to have Bubba running 21st when he can bring home the dollars.

It will be tough for Bubba to win races but his equipment might be pretty good. I am guessing that is one reason he did not give Ganassi much consdieration. He is getting some pretty good promises.

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    If you are Bubba, you have to recognize that you are bringing a lot of cash to the table for Ganassi and it is a better deal for them than it is for you. He stands to make more money with Jordan and he gets a car that is almost as fast. He also has the chance to earn his way up to Joe Gibbs racing which he can't do with Ganassi.
    Absolutely agree, just business.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I hope they do well. But, it's not really doable. Nice gesture I guess. Whatever. It's a publicity stunt. And that's to bad. It's very telling that an established team didn't want Mr wallace.

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I hope they do well. But, it's not really doable. Nice gesture I guess. Whatever. It's a publicity stunt. And that's to bad. It's very telling that an established team didn't want Mr wallace.
    Ganassi is an established team and he turned them down. Didn't really even give them any consideration. It is not a publicity stunt. This is about making money and a lot of it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 446

One thing to remember. The best racecar driver in the world is black. Bubba would be the best in NASCAR soon.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 446

double post

Roger T. Bannon

Even if you hate Bubba, he is creating his own team off of his own work and personality. If it were not for him, there would be no car running out there. Two teams went bust and he is just picking one up.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29283

Ganassi is an established team and he turned them down. Didn't really even give them any consideration. It is not a publicity stunt. This is about making money and a lot of it.
    This

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Jordon is a Trumper unfortunately, trust me he's on your side. Lay off the guy.

This is about making that cheddar

dlowilly

You are a fukkking clown. Who gives a shit what color the crew member was. The noose was in the garage. He told nascar who then told Wallace. How you can turn that into Wallace’s fault is how much of a dumb Fukk you are. Wallace was never in the garage and never saw the noose but you want to blame him? Or are you now blaming the black crew member. Get my dick out of your head, so you can start thinking right. You’re a big dummy.
    It's significant it was a black crew member who started this shit and lit a fire under Bubba. You tried to lie and make it sound like it was started by Nascar:

What false accusations are you talking about? Nascar told Wallace that a noose was found in his garage. He wasn't even in the garage. The pictures taken clearly showed a noose. Wallace got thrown into this shit and you're going to blame him? That's bullshit.

That's like a teacher telling you that they found a dildo in your school locker. How in the fuk is it your fault?
    When race is involved you will try to change the damn laws of gravity to fit your cuck agenda

Race threads to you are like catnip to a fukin kitten

We all see it, and all have a good laugh. Carry on clown.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

This is hilarious

The racebaiters still calling it a "noose"

It was a garage door pull down that had been there for years

Never let facts get in the way of fake racism

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Yes, my post about no other team wanting mr wallace was a stupid one. My apologies.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3726

Jordan wont be able to hack it, it's going to take a lot of time and money in order to get anywhere.

packerd_00

Even if you hate Bubba, he is creating his own team off of his own work and personality. If it were not for him, there would be no car running out there. Two teams went bust and he is just picking one up.
    He's using the color of his skin to get ahead, lets be real.

carolinakid

i was talking to some local people here today about this, and the 1st thing i heard, i wish this was the nascar i grew up with, that boy would be in the wall every race......lol a lot of people here do not think jordan can walk on water too. this going to get fun imo........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i quit betting nascar fantasy because noone really does that at sbr to help me

but 5mike5 has given me tools to succeed

i value his opinion way more than mine here

dawgy, do you do fantasy nascar?

since tennis is back im trying to learn that instead of nascar
    I do NASCAR DFS articles for a Sports Blog.

First 1234 Last