5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29169

not too long abgo in the nationwide race here ELLIOT SADLER won this race at +3500

he doesnt deserve any respect lets just face it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9490

Poor Elliot had his second chance. Nice guy, but he's lost all confidence in himself i reckon.

Not sure who he blew to take that awesome ride for 2014.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

he vegas or jamc or somenosy reading this tihjy now: (know optional has diff phone so that's why i didnt mention asking you pa )

When im typing on my I=-Phone (4s) is there a way to lock in a caps lock so i dont have the arrow and the Letter every single fukkin damn time it?!?!??!?!??!

i know there has to be and one of u computer/Iphone nerds know how to do this

give me the information...thanks

Optional

Not an apple nerd.

But I'd guess you touch and hold the Shift key for a moment, until it locks onto caps.

Jmac926
    Jmac926's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Will see if the high line ever comes in the NW race today. If it just marbles up like its doing, the outside could be the bad line and we might see 10+ cautions tomorrow and 2+ after race fights

Jmac926

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not an apple nerd.

But I'd guess you touch and hold the Shift key for a moment, until it locks onto caps.
    This ^ Im an android guy and u just hold it down.

milehigh
    milehigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

When im typing on my I=-Phone (4s) is there a way to lock in a caps lock so i dont have the arrow and the Letter every single fukkin damn time it?!?!??!?!??!
    Mike: if you double-tap the UP ARROW key right next to the "Z" on the keyboard it will turn completely shaded and thats when caps-lock is on. The key is to double tap to lock caps lock instead of just single tap to capitalize one letter. Hope that helps!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
    Will see if the high line ever comes in the NW race today. If it just marbles up like its doing, the outside could be the bad line and we might see 10+ cautions tomorrow and 2+ after race fights
    oh were gonna see tempers flare....

but remember last year is swaer when i was watching last years races, that the top groove became the groove of choice because they bottom line could rarely clear them...am i wrong here?

thats why everybody was choosing the outside lane on restartsm and why kyle won there

now, if the drivers care can pass from the top OR/AND the bottom then ur gonna be hard to beat today

did the track and tire combination changes they have made make THIS big of a difference in gorrove??

well not that i think about it some more, i think wghen the track gets really rubbered in then we will see some guys by the wall....thats why we really didnt see ity in practice esterday...maybe today but i doubt they would risk it against the wall

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milehigh View Post
    Mike: if you double-tap the UP ARROW key right next to the "Z" on the keyboard it will turn completely shaded and thats when caps-lock is on. The key is to double tap to lock caps lock instead of just single tap to capitalize one letter. Hope that helps!
    im tapping thr wrrow key 2 times and mine still wont do it...drives me crazy

i se the srrow (one poinnt up of bottom left hand side)

i see it turn a shade of dark grey but just when i start a sentence and when i manually push it 1 time to get 1 capitalized letter

any other ideas?

and thanks for your help in this...if any1 doesn't know, i'm not a tech guy at all...still hunt and peck usually cause im faster and why i misspell works alot.(as if u hadnt noticed)..and spellchecker if im on my ihopne..LMAO

milehigh
    milehigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

So...if the arrow itself is dark gray that means its just going to capitalize the next letter. If the key itself (the box around the arrow) is gray, and arrow is white, that means its in caps lock and you shouldn't have to touch it again and just type away.

If that doesn't work, there's whiskey.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milehigh View Post
    So...if the arrow itself is dark gray that means its just going to capitalize the next letter. If the key itself (the box around the arrow) is gray, and arrow is white, that means its in caps lock and you shouldn't have to touch it again and just type away.

If that doesn't work, there's whiskey.
    ok Milehigh, thanks buddy

ill try for 5 more minutes and after that fukk it

Jmac926

oh were gonna see tempers flare....

but remember last year is swaer when i was watching last years races, that the top groove became the groove of choice because they bottom line could rarely clear them...am i wrong here?

thats why everybody was choosing the outside lane on restartsm and why kyle won there

now, if the drivers care can pass from the top OR/AND the bottom then ur gonna be hard to beat today

did the track and tire combination changes they have made make THIS big of a difference in gorrove??

well not that i think about it some more, i think wghen the track gets really rubbered in then we will see some guys by the wall....thats why we really didnt see ity in practice esterday...maybe today but i doubt they would risk it against the wall
    Just depends if that top takes rubber, right now its not its just marbles up there. Will learn alot today in the nw race, but when it rains it will wash it all away and take half the race for it to rubber in again.

GP
    GP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Mike, double-tap on the Shift key on the iPhone's keyboard. It will turn blue, indicating caps lock is on.

GP

Today:

Kyle +175
    Larson -150 ov T. Dillon

GP

NW starting grid:

1 Kyle Larson
    2 Kyle Busch
    3 Matt Kenseth
    4 Brian Scott
    5 Ryan Blaney
    6 Kevin Harvick

GP

Green Flag 2:13 pm ET

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
    Just depends if that top takes rubber, right now its not its just marbles up there. Will learn alot today in the nw race, but when it rains it will wash it all away and take half the race for it to rubber in again.
    yeah ur right about the marbles didnt think about them and they even talked about it alot yesterday...must be a new compound tire, or just setups of the car have something to do with it...who knows but i'm pretty sure ur right

if nothing else, watching what happens to the track conditions today will really go along way to telling us about tomorrow, at least by the end of the race....

if there is a race tomorrow, if all the rubber gets washed away all bets are off...those cars didnt look steady driving all alone away from any and everybody

im getting ready to give my nationwide race weather forecast...hold briefly, hopefully at least tomorrow has improved

on a good note its sunshine everywhere, only a few white clouds in the sky, and almost 60 degrees already...beautiful morning....but again im about 150 miles away from the racetrack itself but still

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    NW starting grid:

1 Kyle Larson
    2 Kyle Busch
    3 Matt Kenseth
    4 Brian Scott
    5 Ryan Blaney
    6 Kevin Harvick
    LARSON ON THE POLE BABAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and look at my longershot BRIAN SCOTT up there in 4th!!!!!

sure did make a GREAT decision on adding BRIAN SCOTT (+1450) this morning and betting POLE WINNER KYLE LARSON (+1200) day after openers...missed the (+1500) but that not by much...YES SIR!!!

hopefully this makes my decisions on KYLE B. and KENNSETH decisons easier..
    looking like 2 parlays which im fine with...matts odds maybe too low starting 3rd....either would make for a HUGE CUP parlay on the line tomorrow, cause i would make sure whatever i picked paid big...but 1 stop at a time here

COULD BE A HUUUGE DAY BOYS!!!
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-15-14 at 10:39 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i am probably betting more $$$ today on this nationwide race with winners and parlays than i will all year long, until the triple header night weekend in august for the BRISTOL NIGHT RACE!!!!!!seems like i do this every year and win, lose, or draw i love it!!!!!!!

same with CUP, be my biggest bets of the year so far...least a little more than usual and probably and extra parlay or 2 for fun and possible big payoffs overall...bet around same it seems almost everywhere but here i know i bet more $$$$$ for better or worse!
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-15-14 at 10:40 AM.

Optional

I didnt rewatch the race, but pretty sure we had this conversation last race here and it turned out the top groove rubbered up much faster than anyone expected.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave Optional 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

never mind GP, im fukking blind i guess....

i see Kyle Busch is starting on the front row

Damn it...this might even be unparlable for me at close to -110., and don't be surprised if it isnt

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I didnt rewatch the race, but pretty sure we had this conversation last race here and it turned out the top groove rubbered up much faster than anyone expected.
    OPTIONAL you are dead on right we did talk about it my friend...

i was just reading out thread from last season

that top groove was basically the only way to win.....and restarting 2nd and 3rd SUCKED.....

if caution came out and u were in 2nd u were pissed unless they pitted....

REMEMBER teams and drivers were purposely LETTING CARS PASS THEM to make sure they started in the outside lane!!!!

glad u mentioned that Optional...at least from the Sprint Cup races i remember all that.....i dont rewatch nationwide or tricks ever so wouldnt remember anything about that...except we won

Optional

I was thinking the Cup race too.

Did you see what BadNina said in game thread? She sounds pretty sure we are looking at a Monday race.

Codasintehhouse
    Codasintehhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10942

Kenseth said after NW qualifying that the new tires aren't putting rubber down and cars are terrible to drive.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Codasintehhouse View Post
    Kenseth said after NW qualifying that the new tires aren't putting rubber down and cars are terrible to drive.
    drivers arent ever happy

thankfully CUP tires are different compund and should easily rubber it in after a few 100 laps

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I was thinking the Cup race too.

Did you see what BadNina said in game thread? She sounds pretty sure we are looking at a Monday race.
    NOT AS BAD

dropped to just a 50% chance of rain now, down from 70% chance as of yesterday evening....still not great or a good outlook, but chances have decreased at least..

.its beautigful here this morning...suns out, its just warm enough in the low 50's and not a cloud in the sky except a few puffy white ones

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Codasintehhouse View Post
    Is it just me or does Matt seem like he hasn't been happy every week so far?

Optional

drivers arent ever happy

thankfully CUP tires are different compund and should easily rubber it in after a few 100 laps
    Both series same tires. So if there is an issue with rubbering up will probably be the same for Cup

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Today in BRISTOL its gonna be a BEAUTIFUL day of racing

highs just in the upper 50s maybe very low 60s....

sunny all day with just a passing white cloud or 2

and ONLY !)% chance of rain now for nationwide race, down from 30% chance of rain yesterday eveing

Optional

Notes: Teams in both the NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series will run the same tire codes at Bristol this week . . . this is the first time NASCAR teams have run this tire combination at Bristol, though they did run this left-side tire code (D-4564) at New Hampshire last season . . . this tire set-up came out of a Goodyear test at Bristol last September 17 . . . teams participating in that test were the No. 33 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet (Paul Menard) from the Sprint Cup Series and the No. 6 Roush Fenway Ford, No. 7 JR Motorsports Chevrolet and No. 54 Kyle Busch Motorsports Toyota from the Nationwide Series

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Both series same tires. So if there is an issue with rubbering up will probably be the same for Cup
    thought i heard they changed 1 or the other

guess im wrong

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

and remember, the CUP race is much much longer than the nationwide race will be

DOUBLE the laps (just 250 laps today, 500 laps tomorrow) so might not be as bad..

we shall see

Optional

and remember, the CUP race is much much longer than the nationwide race will be

DOUBLE the laps (just 250 laps today, 500 laps tomorrow) so might not be as bad..

we shall see
    I doubt there will be any problem. I bet they are running the top lane by lap 60 or 70 in this race.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I doubt there will be any problem. I bet they are running the top lane by lap 60 or 70 in this race.
    yeah ur probably right

makes for some amazing side by side racing i know that....

probablythe best of the season, at least close to it imo

Codasintehhouse
    Codasintehhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10942

Kenseth has not been happy at all this year for some reason lol, I don't see how the upper groove can come in the way these tires make marbles. Gonna be a lot of cautions IMO

First ... 567891011 ... Last