5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29157

think i might even get a wild hair and bet a h2h parlay for some extra enjoyment....

ITS BRISTOL so why not?!?!?!??!

at least get a good old fashion OPEN underdog parlay going with h2h2/or props from CUP with 3-4 slots........

2 from nationwide and/or 1-2 from cup if u make it!
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-14-14 at 09:30 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9480

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Agree one of Kyles win unless they wreck each other
    Missed NW quali.

Larson looking as good as KyleB is he?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Missed NW quali.

was in practice as well as Chase

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Missed NW quali.

Not sure about that. I heard several say Kyle was the class of he field. But we sure sis good hell of biddable him since he's only +400 right now!!!. Hope him and Larson battle or out again like last year. But like Vegas said he was in "practice". I actually watched. Lol. Chase just keeps impressing me. Plus he has won here in another series forgot which 1 they said
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-15-14 at 03:08 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

4am and I rolled over to check odds again. Lmao. Talk about excited I can't wait

sad when u wake up 4 hors or so early and instead of getting up to take a piss, i grab my phone and refresh 5dimes ans sbr nascar forum
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-15-14 at 04:07 AM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Not sure about that. I heard several say Kyle was the class of he field. But we sure sis good hell of biddable him since he's only +400 right now!!!. Hope him and Larson battle or out again like last year. But like Vegas said he was in "practice". I actually watched. Lol. Chase just keeps impressing me. Plus he has won here in another series forgot which 1 they said
    Looks like he's in the Field now. Was Elliot listed before?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like he's in the Field now. Was Elliot listed before?
    he has been previous weeks but maybe just on raceday?

u know like dimes does some of the cup guys

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

some pretty good odds still up besides top 2 for the cup race....

and im parlaying Kyle so his price didnt matter to me amyways

but i did pick up a few double-digit guys

i think bowyer, hamlin and kahne have some value out there....

cant believe hamlin stayed around 10-1....still guessing its the 1 lead lap finish in last 4 races here, but he did win that 1

and keslowski was the pick of the litter imo early

but odds will change gain tomorrow on racedy morning, but doubt its by much....
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-15-14 at 05:48 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

wow

cant believe LARSON is +400, even down from +600 last night.... from +1500 opening

i was asleep when odds came out for Nationwide, but Jayhorne texted me and saved me so i bet when i woke up and was still +1200 so i cant complain about that...also have Brian Scott as my longer shot....not sure what else i'm doing for nationwide til they put up the parlayable win odds with Kyle/Kennseth...just depends if i bet Kennseth straight bets or parlay too...i have so much room with good early plays i love having the option open...

might even play a h2h parlay for some extra fun today...but right now they all suck but dimes will list 2x that many by racetime
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-15-14 at 05:56 AM.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Only 2 plays so far for nw

Kyle +175
    Larson +1400

shaunovery

Only taken

Vickers + 5000
    Bowyer + 2200

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Only 2 plays so far for nw

Kyle +175
    Larson +1400
    this is 1 place id bet him around that price but no lower than that single

im gonna parlay him, hoping he rises up some by racetime to around +150-ish.....

they never put parlayable winners up til last minute usually anyways.....im pretty sure late $ will come in on others as not many people are gonna bet those odds

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Only taken

Vickers + 5000
    Bowyer + 2200
    u got some work to do

so do i...even though did add a few this morning.

shaunovery

u got some work to do

so do i...even though did add a few this morning.
    Sure have most probably wait till later tonight or tomorrow waiting on weather just in case it's a night race

Looking to add Kenseth , Kahne

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Sure have most probably wait till later tonight or tomorrow waiting on weather just in case it's a night race

Looking to add Kenseth , Kahne
    i liked the value in boyer as a longer-shot and picked him up as well this morning...

also like kennseth & kahne...actually already bet 1 not sure what im doing yet with other

im taking kyle just depends if its with a nationwde winning parlay, or parlay him tomorrow qith a prop or H2H....just too much more value that way even though its riskier

Jmac926
    Jmac926's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Pretty pumped for this NW race, got lucky and was awake win odds came out and got Larson at 15. Cant believe hes 2nd fav now. Still tho busch is in another league, gonna take some strategy or a bump and run if u can even get to him. Same situation on kenseth mike, not sure if I want to bet him straight or parlay him. May parlay him and if he wins add brad/kyle to close it out tomorrow.

Added Kurt for the cup race will likely add one more after practice and have to put kyle/brad in a parlay.

I didnt hear about this missing jet till wednesday night and have had cnn on since lol. im fascinated by it, starting to think they might not never find this jet.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
    Pretty pumped for this NW race, got lucky and was awake win odds came out and got Larson at 15. Cant believe hes 2nd fav now. Still tho busch is in another league, gonna take some strategy or a bump and run if u can even get to him. Same situation on kenseth mike, not sure if I want to bet him straight or parlay him. May parlay him and if he wins add brad/kyle to close it out tomorrow.

Added Kurt for the cup race will likely add one more after practice and have to put kyle/brad in a parlay.

I didnt hear about this missing jet till wednesday night and have had cnn on since lol. im fascinated by it, starting to think they might not never find this jet.
    I cant stop reading about it either. One thing for sure is they will definitely find it one day. I just hope its before it hits a building somewhere.

Jmac926

I cant stop reading about it either. One thing for sure is they will definitely find it one day. I just hope its before it hits a building somewhere.
    If a terror group has hijacked this plane and managed to land it and hide it from the world, thats quite an accomplishment. Its possible tho, thats what makes this such a mystery there so many different theories. Seems like each country has a different theory.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

im also very intrigued by this missing plabe story

even though i still think it crashed into the sea, and they just havent found it yet

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

u can ask anybody Jmac, last season my longshot nascar parlays hit all the damn time...i mean by seasons end we couldnt believe they even let me do them anymore..not bragging, just saying once u get them down and how to get alot of great value out of them for the whole weekend or even jst on sundays getting extra drivers to win (even though other plays have to as well its well worth it)...just a strategy i learned and starting implementing almost weekly last season, and already paid off just hitting the 1 of 3 ive bet so far this season on CUP

**i do restrict myself (cause ill max them at least once or more depending what it is)to only 2 tries BEFORE sunday to get to the last-leg for the cup race....i wont bet anymore than that even on triple header weekends just to keep myself in check b4 the CUP race....but ill bet a few on sundays sometimes the odds are just to BIG , plus its alot of fun and u can root for more drivers to win

i usually bet h2h parlay (just 1) on sundays of only longshots and never had a season those didnt make me $ either, but the open parlays made me much much more

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

OPTIONAL EMPTY UR INBOX PLEASE, u are full and cant receive messages

i dont know how u guys dont just erase messages as soon as u read them

guess its just a tick of mine i have

Jmac926

I was around a little toward the end of the year and seen a few of the ones u hit. I remember the bristol one u hit, I think u had some + odds football plays it to. I remember bristol cause I needed khane to win that. I feel like ive had khane everytime hes ever finished 2nd in his career Boot somebody Kasey!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I was around a little toward the end of the year and seen a few of the ones u hit. I remember the bristol one u hit, I think u had some + odds football plays it to. I remember bristol cause I needed khane to win that. I feel like ive had khane everytime hes ever finished 2nd in his career Boot somebody Kasey!
    he doesnt have it in him..ive had him several times in 2nd too, just not the ones vs kennseth lately..i had kennseth and not kahne and was ashamed of kahne even though i didnt want him to win those.....hes such a great driver but hes to big a pussy to be aggressive...but this year maybe different, with winning being such a HUGE priority and puches your chase ticket immediately im hoping he grows a pair of balls finally,...maybe some brass ones

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah during football season ill throw a big +odds prop or ML underdog sometimes too and leave last-leg for cup...really only football plays i make and those arent that often...but those worked out well too...i hit several @ almost 50-1 last season..besides the 150-1 ragan win probably my best odds....had a few cup winners in the 20s and 30s and the 150-1, but not that many, but favs wont win in the long run of this sport season, but they usually do early and then u can really start making $ off the mid range guys.....have to have some dog mid packers win and u have them...thats why i always pick 1/2 a week

my only rules are only 2 and 3-slot parlays, and all have to be +odds picks.....unless its a very rare occasion
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-15-14 at 08:23 AM.

Optional

OPTIONAL EMPTY UR INBOX PLEASE, u are full and cant receive messages

i dont know how u guys dont just erase messages as soon as u read them

guess its just a tick of mine i have
    Sorry. I dont notice its full until it fills up

Hate it when you write someone a pm only to get an error when you want to send it too.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

mentioned i took B. scott in nationwide and he dropped almost 4 points to 10-1

kennseth up to +500

pigpenII
    pigpenII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

im also very intrigued by this missing plabe story

even though i still think it crashed into the sea, and they just havent found it yet
    There are only 2 possible scenarios. The plane went through a wormhole and is in the future or it was abducted by aliens.

Jmac926

Quote Originally Posted by pigpenII View Post
    There are only 2 possible scenarios. The plane went through a wormhole and is in the future or it was abducted by aliens.
    if it was aliens

Jmac926

mentioned i took B. scott in nationwide and he dropped almost 4 points to 10-1

kennseth up to +500
    ill take that to cover my Kyle and Kyle bets

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

ill take that to cover my Kyle and Kyle bets
    im debating as u i got great odds on my only 2 plays so far.....tempting and probably a good bet....

i still cant decide if im gonna parlay kennseth and or kyle....or take kennset single like u as cover bet maybe...

i had noteven thought of using #20 as a cover

its a good idea in ur and my situation, but my risk id kyle not beinf odds i want him at to parlay....hmmmm

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Brian Scott feel from +1450 to +1000 juts in a few hours

hes getting some respect

im intrigued to see what odds they post on chase elliot

(not that i think more than maybe 3 drivers have any real chance of winning this nationwide race today)

i actually think this might be Larson's coming out party

Optional

You've got the Brian Scott love this year!

Just load up on Kyle and no more than a cover on Kenseth I reckon.

Jmac926

im debating as u i got great odds on my only 2 plays so far.....tempting and probably a good bet....

i still cant decide if im gonna parlay kennseth and or kyle....or take kennset single like u as cover bet maybe...

i had noteven thought of using #20 as a cover

its a good idea in ur and my situation, but my risk id kyle not beinf odds i want him at to parlay....hmmmm
    Just works out perfect with my 2.5u on each of the kyles and added matt for 1u at +500. Still might parlay somebody as well when my degen sets in lol

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

You've got the Brian Scott love this year!

Just load up on Kyle and no more than a cover on Kenseth reckon.
    man i do dont I?

kinda starnge and not sure why either!

HELP!!!!

Optional

He is definitely handy driver. And has the right car. Sort of dude you expect to pop up and win when no one is expecting it for sure.

First ... 45678910 ... Last