onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4855

I read Logano is going to run Sprint Cup practices, if weather permits, and head to Iowa for the Nationwide race.

Hopefully he is too tired to be effective.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9585

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post

yes , what happens to the Logano money if he doesn't run in the nationwide race do we get our money back
    I'd kick up a huge stink if a book didn't void it for me.

Although I seem to recall someone posted about having that done to them last year.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'd kick up a huge stink if a book didn't void it for me.

Although I seem to recall someone posted about having that done to them last year.
    Both drivers must start the race (e.g. cross the start line) for bets to be action. If any driver is replaced before the start of the race then all match-ups will be void. For example, Driver Gordon qualifies in 1st place but due to injury is replaced by driver Brack (all bets void).

that's bet 365 rules on matchups so I prosumer race bets would be the same

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29252

I was referring to a WIN bet on a driver not a matchup.

It was me that had a problem and only resin it got fixed is the driver was never suppose to be in the race

shaunovery

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    I was referring to a WIN bet on a driver not a matchup.

It was me that had a problem and only resin it got fixed is the driver was never suppose to be in the race
    I couldn't find the rule for the win market

I'm in the same boat got Logano +250 with b365 for tonight's race

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I haven't bet nationwide at all. Just remember they listed Logono and I bet him and he wasn't suppose to even race that week. CS read me rule if a driver is replaced the bet stands and u have whoever replaces him as u have that car #. Tony fixed it for me as he was never suppose to race but that's how I know that rule
    Last edited by 5mike5; 06-08-13 at 07:40 AM.

Optional

I haven't bet nationwide at all. Just remember they listed Logono and I bet him and he wasn't suppose to even race that week. CS read me rule if a drier is replaced the bet stands. Tiny fixed it for me as he was never suppose to race but that's how I know that rule
    Yeah that's right.

Think it sounded like a CS rep issue rather than a real rule though. With no car numbers listed how on earth can they say a driver name bet can stand if the driver does not start anyway.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

That's what I said too but they posted the rule and it was read that way. Tony called them morons cause as u can imagine they had a tough time understanding what I was trying to explain. He fixed it immediately but if there is a late replacement I do think it will stand by rule. Could have changed or as u said I may have misunderstood it too.

these books get confused about racing, at least NASCAR. Not even sure that rule is made for NASCAR as they bunch them with horses probably. Lol

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I think they removed it because it makes no sense at all. It's not in 5dimes that I could find now. Just says if name or car # changes or whatever the grading Is based off the driver name. Guess that leaves door open for books but I wouldn't go away til it was fixed but i dont think it would be a problem at all. From their rules the bets should be refunded if Logano doesn't race

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Only if the driver is replaced after the race starts do all bets stand by the car # and driver they replaced

Optional

That sounds the fair way

shaunovery

definitely does seem the fair way because when odds are posted were betting the drivers not the car number

who would bet me if I were driving the #48 this week I wouldn't even get out of pit lane I'd get done for speeding lol

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Weather and track conditions are gonna be totally different tomorrow than these practices today.
    Last edited by 5mike5; 06-08-13 at 09:44 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Should be a good race to take a few longshots. I have a feeling opti isn't hopping off the JPM train

shaunovery

Should be a good race to take a few longshots. I have a feeling opti isn't hopping off the JPM train
    no think opti likes him ,I may add him tomorrow I saw him at 66-1 hopefully 5d may make him bigger

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Tough to know as they will overreact if he has 1 fast lap and makes near top of board in practice. Especially if Chevy dominates the chart as they are now over toyotas. Pretty meaningless for the actual race but they seem faster but teams aren't working on 1-lap speed either.

Optional

If he is nice big odds again near race time that would be awesome. I still like Kurt too, but his odds are tight imho.

I got both Jimmie and Denny early at +550 and +625, not sure what I'll add for sure.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

must be the nerdy glasses

well i couldnt drive his time cause it would have taken me 20hrs...lol
    I went to Dallas a few years ago, on the way home got molested by security and got stuck behind these stupid girls. The one in front of me had her seat all the way back and the guy next to me was sleeping so I was stuck for hours, cramped, couldn't move.

I said after that I would've rather have driven home (I looked it up, 24 hour drive) than go through that.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I went to Dallas a few years ago, on the way home got molested by security and got stuck behind these stupid girls. The one in front of me had her seat all the way back and the guy next to me was sleeping so I was stuck for hours, cramped, couldn't move.

I said after that I would've rather have driven home (I looked it up, 24 hour drive) than go through that.
    I think I would have asked if another seat was open.

What do you mean by "molested"? One of those hand searches where they check nothing is between your ass cheeks or strapped to your balls type deals?

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Maybe searching for NASCAR picks
    They were hoping for a pocket notebook.

as for odds, it's simple. 5 dimes has best openers, but you sometimes can get stale lines on favorites at other books if you look during the week after 5 Dimes adjusts based on bets.

vegas books sometimes have bad odds that you can exploit but it's not relevant to most of us.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

If he is nice big odds again near race time that would be awesome. I still like Kurt too, but his odds are tight imho.

I got both Jimmie and Denny early at +550 and +625, not sure what I'll add for sure.
    Yeah agree about Kurt's odds. I might take 1 fav but not both. Just depends I'm not super high on either of them but prob won't leave both off. Maybe even a cover.not using a cover has been a huge payoff last few months but maybe this week being this track I think I will
    Last edited by 5mike5; 06-08-13 at 10:40 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

That's worse than my day yesterday. At least k had open seats around me!

Optional

Everyone see all Toyotas off the pace in early practice?

yisman

I think I would have asked if another seat was open.

What do you mean by "molested"? One of those hand searches where they check nothing is between your ass cheeks or strapped to your balls type deals?
    a public search where they isolated me and had the guy going over me. Embarrassing.

as for the seating, they don't let you switch seats. It's luck of the draw. If you get stuck next to a baby that screams all flight, well...

Best I could do for the future would be to get an aisle seat so as not to get trapped.

Optional

a public search where they isolated me and had the guy going over me. Embarrassing.

as for the seating, they don't let you switch seats. It's luck of the draw. If you get stuck next to a baby that screams all flight, well...

Best I could do for the future would be to get an aisle seat so as not to get trapped.
    Oh yeah security. Need to know which seat everyone died in easily.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Yeah agree about Kurt's odds. I might take 1 fav but not both. Just depends I'm not super high on either of them but prob won't leave both off. Maybe even a cover.not using a cover has been a huge payoff last few months but maybe this week being this track I think I will
    I got Kurt at +2500 earlier in the week.

Stations opened up JPM at +8000, but have recently adjusted to +2500. I'm not sure what WillHillLV was at or currently, they take down for Practices.

But betting JPM is like betting Truex, maybe worse.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I couldn't find the rule for the win market

I'm in the same boat got Logano +250 with b365 for tonight's race
    Why do you think Logano has a chance of not racing Nationwide?

shaunovery

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Why do you think Logano has a chance of not racing Nationwide?
    I posted that last night not knowing if weather would affect sprint cup practise

practise nearly done so Logano should be ok for nationwide

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I posted that last night not knowing if weather would affect sprint cup practise

practise nearly done so Logano should be ok for nationwide
    I think he would of been in Iowa no matter what. The article I read last said it was either him or Brad K that had to race the 22 in Nationwide. Logano volunteered for this Iowa race, and they will see who goes for the next one. They would of probably had someone else practice his Sprint Cup 22 if the weather delayed practice today.

shaunovery

weather not looking great for tonight's race , do they have a extra day like cup races

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

weather not looking great for tonight's race , do they have a extra day like cup races
    Now that would cause Logano to be up in the air of running the Nationwide. If they run both on Sunday.

It wouldn't hurt my feeling though, because I wasn't taking the favorite anyway.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Not sure how it would work Shaun. Usually they would run right after the cup race, but at a different track I'm guessing Would be run tomorrow evening if possi le Maybe postpone til Monday but that's highly doubtful

shaunovery

hope the rain stays away tonight been looking forward to some racing all day

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Hope they race tonight

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I got Kurt at +2500 earlier in the week.

Stations opened up JPM at +8000, but have recently adjusted to +2500. I'm not sure what WillHillLV was at or currently, they take down for Practices.

But betting JPM is like betting Truex, maybe worse.
    They are nice prices, on both.

Not surprised JPM got hit at 80/1. After last week he was out there looking good to win near the end. How on earth they could have him longer than Ambrose is beyond me.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last