Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9618

Saratoga Thursday

Looking at No. 7 The Roundhouse in the featured 8th race. Closed from last in the Sanford on Day 2 to just miss the place when deep closers were not faring well. Gets a little more distance today at 6.5 and might be along in time. 7-2 on the morning line but doubt we'll get that. Gomez rides for Pletcher.

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Im looking at maybe Kodiak Kowboy and Sargent Seattle, although The Roundhouse is a nice pick as well.

Good Luck Slew

OrionSky

Hmm didnt see that Sargent Seattle was scratched...

Seattle Slew

ML favorite, so the 7 likely will be under 2-1. Not much value.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Sky View Post
    Hmm didnt see that Sargent Seattle was scratched...

OrionSky

Nice ex box with Kodiak Kowboy and The Roundhouse, thanks for the tip Slew - cheers

Seattle Slew

Glad you scored. I've had no luck with Bridgmohan, so I played Prado in the exacta box.

No excuse for the Pletcher horse. He appeared to be lugging in during the stretch run. Not too impressed with either of the 2-year-old stakes races so far at Saratoga.

Seattle Slew

I was surprised they didn't DQ Lady Joanne, not for tightening the rail on Octave, but she slammed Lear's Princess right before the wire. Didn't have anyone in the top 3 anyways.

Thing I don't get, Baffert ships Tough Tiz's Sis, and somehow Bejarano guns the horse to the lead knowing Folk was going to press for a mile then quit. That coulnd't have been their strategy, when they could have let Folk go and track her in second or third. Very bizarre ride.