str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68749

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Just trying help/contribute. In races out on the timeline I have seen horses/entered in multiple future races.
    Appreciate that Madison.
    These names could also be selected featured names of horses that were nominated a month or two ago when those were due by.
    Not sure though.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9656

track should be fast at aqueduct on saturday..as well as he ran on the off going in the gotham I wouldn't want him going to the derby off 2 sloppy track races

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    track should be fast at aqueduct on saturday..as well as he ran on the off going in the gotham I wouldn't want him going to the derby off 2 sloppy track races
    I went through the race and I think I really like the set up for him. Of course, the biggest challenge will be 2 turns , which represents a whole new situation, from breathing to relax, to stamina and finish but it looks like a fair spot to try it.

I'll look at the race harder later today or in the morning and try and set it up, but those are my early thoughts. What do you think?

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    I went through the race and I think I really like the set up for him. Of course, the biggest challenge will be 2 turns , which represents a whole new situation, from breathing to relax, to stamina and finish but it looks like a fair spot to try it.

I'll look at the race harder later today or in the morning and try and set it up, but those are my early thoughts. What do you think?
    agree with everyhing you said..it sets up well,has a nice post draw but the unfamiliarity with 2 turns against top competition will be his biggest challenge..don't think he has distance limitations

if he gets it done he'll have a shot to win the derby in his 4th career start ..justify did it in his 4th start but they were all as a 3yo ..with how much he cost and his pedigree they'd be playing for a lot more than the $5M purse money

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

agree with everyhing you said..it sets up well,has a nice post draw but the unfamiliarity with 2 turns against top competition will be his biggest challenge..don't think he has distance limitations

if he gets it done he'll have a shot to win the derby in his 4th career start ..justify did it in his 4th start but they were all as a 3yo ..with how much he cost and his pedigree they'd be playing for a lot more than the $5M purse money
    On paper, you just can't ask for a better setup in here if you are Deterministic. Everything necessary to settle, have a decent trip and fire is all within his reach. Always easier said than done but at least the chance is more than fair for him.
    I'll be excited to see what he looks like as he runs from the 3/8ths pole to the 1/4 pole.
    If Rosario has the horse then, and I would think he would, he should be fine. We'll see.

Nice pre derby day of racing.
    GL everyone !

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3168

GL if you are playing today Sir. Almost tempted to single Deterministic, but as you know, anything can happen in horse racing. I remember Charismatic should have won the triple crown…..

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

No plays for me today Mr GandT.
    Did not have enough time to spend on the Bluegrass or SA Derby
    I feel like I have something riding on the Wood . Lol.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3608

#8 Epic Ride | He’s only seen synthetic so far and his trajectory has been great with his dirt spreads trending toward appreciating distance.The question that remains now is how he’ll take to the added stress of a dirt surface.Not typically big on getting too excited with runners that are schooled on synthetic only.Dirt puts speed into runners and turf puts stamina into runners, but synthetic is just sort of caught in the middle where it doesn’t condition a runner much in either direction.Tempting to have on some tickets at a price.

Hey STR this is a take from (Predicteform). Interested to get your opinion especially on the bold letters. thx.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

I think if he was able to find space around the 3/8ths pole he'd have been battling to the end..curious what you think str

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    #8 Epic Ride | He’s only seen synthetic so far and his trajectory has been great with his dirt spreads trending toward appreciating distance.The question that remains now is how he’ll take to the added stress of a dirt surface.Not typically big on getting too excited with runners that are schooled on synthetic only.Dirt puts speed into runners and turf puts stamina into runners, but synthetic is just sort of caught in the middle where it doesn’t condition a runner much in either direction.Tempting to have on some tickets at a price.

Hey STR this is a take from (Predicteform). Interested to get your opinion especially on the bold letters. thx.
    Geez EZ, if only life was that simple.

I'm going to try and keep this answer short because it is important to know the right answer.

I never trained or ran on a synthetic surface. That excludes me from any deep discussion on it. But , the idea of "dirt puts speed or turf puts stamina" into runners is a conclusion most likely deduced from what we often see in those type of races. However, the surfaces themselves have nothing to do with speed or stamina.

I have to think that the writer was well meant in his statement but as it stands, it is NOT at all correct.

Not sure if I have ever said it but people need to realize that for instance, in Maryland, there is NO training ever , on the turf course. Workouts ONLY. Those workout days are limited, late in the morning, and usually around the dogs ( cones set up in the middle or further out on the turf course). In order to work on the turf, the horse MUST be nominated for a stake race at the time of the work.

I could site many examples but let's not water down the answer to that statement which is well meant I'm sure, but incorrect.

Any follow up question is welcome. Just wanted to make sure people don't get confused on this issue because it is obviously important.

Thanks EZ.

Easy-Rider 66

OK STR was thinking too that it seemed kind of a blanket simple take. THX for the clarification. If you said it had merit I was already thinking on how to use this new found info. LOL.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

I think if he was able to find space around the 3/8ths pole he'd have been battling to the end..curious what you think str
    A couple of things.

1st. Watch the break and you will see that Rosario , in the first 3-4 strides seems to lose his left iron which causes him to bounce his butt on the saddle a couple of times until he gets his foot back in the stirrup. You can't see his foot, but that is sure what it looks like. The 3 comes out a bit at the break and brushed the 4 and in doing so, pushed Rosarios foot out of the stirrup I think. Once you have identified what I'm talking about, now watch how as soon as Rosario gets his foot back in the stirrup and is back to balanced on the horse, with butt off the saddle and trying to sit still, Deterministic takes off and has to be restrained by Rosario. All this takes place in the first roughly 7-8 seconds.
    At that point, the horse is running off as we say, or fighting the rider to go on. Certainly not relaxing, and focusing on breathing, switching leads into the first turn, and listening to the rider through the bit, which is what you want to see. He is Burning energy and has lost focus. This running off stuff lasts until all through the clubhouse turn, and clearly shows it is still going on as they go past the chute and down the backside. All Deterministic is doing is burning energy without any focus or professionalism at this point. IMO he is beat already.
    As they get to the 1/2 mile pole ( red and white pole with the trailers lined up in the background), he has started to level off some but the energy has been burned since just after the break. However, now he is a head in front of two horses to his outside and must maintain that position . Wanting to keep the horses right eye clear at that point and maintain position, The rider with the orange cap is the reason Rosario has to do what he does. So Rosario has to start to ask for a bit more. Deterministic is totally confused. He has lost any idea of what he is supposed to be doing, or in simple terms, he's running green or dumb. He has barely relaxed for one step, if that, and now he has to go? Well, he actually does, and maintains that position until the orange cap sneaks a head or neck in front of him about 7 10 seconds before the 1/4 pole at the top of the stretch. (Red and white pole).
    Deterministic is SO mentally screwed up that he never switches leads through the stretch. Poor horse is a mental train wreck. Totally lost between the ears. Best thing that can happen is for this race to be over and go back home and regroup.

On a side note. I cannot imagine what Clement was thinking during the race. I STILL can remember watching a horse of mine doing something like that and it scars you to think about. A drop of PTSD maybe. And THAT would have been an A OTHER THAN or claimer or something. Certainly not in the Wood or for a spot in the Derby. WOW.

Deterministic was cooked by the time the went past the chute and on to the backside. No horse can overcome that. Especially a horse that has run a handful of times.

Assuming he comes out of the race in good shape physically, Clement will go back to the basics and start over with Deterministic mentally. I don't know if he will send him to the farm for 30 days or what, but he will have to start over with the mental side of things.
    I will assume his next start will be around 1 turn. Like a mile. Clement will know that getting that race out of the horses head and getting back to where he was before yesterday is the ONLY objective. No race pointing I would not assume.
    But 2 turns will probably be in the long term plans but it's back to baby steps for now in all probability.
    I know that is a lot to get out of a replay but I would be a little surprised if it was anything else. As you know, just a guess.
    A lengthy prediction but unless it is something other than what I saw and therefore misinterpreted by me, that's what I would assume will happen. Only Clement knows for sure though.
    One last thing JBEX. When he does run back and if what I said turns out to be right, it would be my guess that you could play on him aggressively knowing that he is absolutely ready to run and get back to who he was in his previous races.

Hope that all makes sense.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Easy-Rider 66

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

amazing the details you notice str..i'll get back with a comment and follow up questions tomorrow..definitely will have some

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

A couple of things.

1st. Watch the break and you will see that Rosario , in the first 3-4 strides seems to lose his left iron which causes him to bounce his butt on the saddle a couple of times until he gets his foot back in the stirrup. You can't see his foot, but that is sure what it looks like. The 3 comes out a bit at the break and brushed the 4 and in doing so, pushed Rosarios foot out of the stirrup I think. Once you have identified what I'm talking about, now watch how as soon as Rosario gets his foot back in the stirrup and is back to balanced on the horse, with butt off the saddle and trying to sit still, Deterministic takes off and has to be restrained by Rosario. All this takes place in the first roughly 7-8 seconds.
    At that point, the horse is running off as we say, or fighting the rider to go on. Certainly not relaxing, and focusing on breathing, switching leads into the first turn, and listening to the rider through the bit, which is what you want to see. He is Burning energy and has lost focus. This running off stuff lasts until all through the clubhouse turn, and clearly shows it is still going on as they go past the chute and down the backside. All Deterministic is doing is burning energy without any focus or professionalism at this point. IMO he is beat already.
    As they get to the 1/2 mile pole ( red and white pole with the trailers lined up in the background), he has started to level off some but the energy has been burned since just after the break. However, now he is a head in front of two horses to his outside and must maintain that position . Wanting to keep the horses right eye clear at that point and maintain position, The rider with the orange cap is the reason Rosario has to do what he does. So Rosario has to start to ask for a bit more. Deterministic is totally confused. He has lost any idea of what he is supposed to be doing, or in simple terms, he's running green or dumb. He has barely relaxed for one step, if that, and now he has to go? Well, he actually does, and maintains that position until the orange cap sneaks a head or neck in front of him about 7 10 seconds before the 1/4 pole at the top of the stretch. (Red and white pole).
    Deterministic is SO mentally screwed up that he never switches leads through the stretch. Poor horse is a mental train wreck. Totally lost between the ears. Best thing that can happen is for this race to be over and go back home and regroup.

On a side note. I cannot imagine what Clement was thinking during the race. I STILL can remember watching a horse of mine doing something like that and it scars you to think about. A drop of PTSD maybe. And THAT would have been an A OTHER THAN or claimer or something. Certainly not in the Wood or for a spot in the Derby. WOW.

Deterministic was cooked by the time the went past the chute and on to the backside. No horse can overcome that. Especially a horse that has run a handful of times.

Assuming he comes out of the race in good shape physically, Clement will go back to the basics and start over with Deterministic mentally. I don't know if he will send him to the farm for 30 days or what, but he will have to start over with the mental side of things.
    I will assume his next start will be around 1 turn. Like a mile. Clement will know that getting that race out of the horses head and getting back to where he was before yesterday is the ONLY objective. No race pointing I would not assume.
    But 2 turns will probably be in the long term plans but it's back to baby steps for now in all probability.
    I know that is a lot to get out of a replay but I would be a little surprised if it was anything else. As you know, just a guess.
    A lengthy prediction but unless it is something other than what I saw and therefore misinterpreted by me, that's what I would assume will happen. Only Clement knows for sure though.
    One last thing JBEX. When he does run back and if what I said turns out to be right, it would be my guess that you could play on him aggressively knowing that he is absolutely ready to run and get back to who he was in his previous races.

Hope that all makes sense.
    amazing how all those hopes and dreams can go out the window possibly because the horse inside you breaks bad.. especially a horse,as you said, thats as an odds-on favorite in a major derby prep .. although nothing's a certainty have to think with a clean break and reasonable trip he might have at least run a solid 2nd and be on his way to louisville ..that's horse racing as they say

as far as the race do you think if he was a veteran router that he might've handled that happening to him or at minimum be less affected by it .. I'm talking gathering himself after the break and not running better during the course of the race..My guess would be experience would matter in this situation

the 1 turn makes sense to start off with on his return (hopefully he's ok) ..get him doing something he's familiar with before trying 2 turns again..probably be many opportunities for that as he's eligible for an alw n2x ot

only thing that I'm thinking is maybe a 7f alw race for 3up might actualy be a tougher spot (especially in ny) than a 3yo listed stakes around 2 turns ..get a few salty veterans running for a tag as most are also optional claimers

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

amazing how all those hopes and dreams can go out the window possibly because the horse inside you breaks bad.. especially a horse,as you said, thats as an odds-on favorite in a major derby prep .. although nothing's a certainty have to think with a clean break and reasonable trip he might have at least run a solid 2nd and be on his way to louisville ..that's horse racing as they say

as far as the race do you think if he was a veteran router that he might've handled that happening to him or at minimum be less affected by it .. I'm talking gathering himself after the break and not running better during the course of the race..My guess would be experience would matter in this situation

the 1 turn makes sense to start off with on his return (hopefully he's ok) ..get him doing something he's familiar with before trying 2 turns again..probably be many opportunities for that as he's eligible for an alw n2x ot

only thing that I'm thinking is maybe a 7f alw race for 3up might actualy be a tougher spot (especially in ny) than a 3yo listed stakes around 2 turns ..get a few salty veterans running for a tag as most are also optional claimers

feel I'm wrong about this..an alw oc would be a good fit for him upon return even if it winds up being at saratoga

Easy-Rider 66

Maryland's House of Delegatesapproved legislation on thenight of April 8 that will remakeMaryland racing around PimlicoRace Course.HB 1524, the legislation to set thewheels in motion for the "PimlicoPlus" plan, passed the HouseMonday evening by a vote of 105-32.The House action, coupled withan earlier 41-6 vote in the Senate,represents final legislative action onthe bill and moves it to the desk ofDemocratic Gov. Wes Moore. SinceMoore has been an advocate of the bill,he is expected to sign it.The overall bill, coupled with a series ofagreements its passage is expected to trigger,will remake Maryland racing. It will lead to theeventual closure of Laurel Park, the revitalizationof Pimlico Race Course, and the acquisition of landfor and building of a training center. It also will endMaryland's tradition of private, for-profit ownershipof racetracks, replacing that with a state-owned,nonprofit-managed model.

Easy-Rider 66

Plans call for the Preakness to be conducted atLaurel in 2026 as the new Pimlico is built, withthe classic returning to Baltimore in 2027. TheStronach Group would then become the owner of theLaurel property, and that track would be closed for redevelopment.

Easy-Rider 66

Any thoughts STR on the developments above? Thx in advance.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Q. as far as the race do you think if he was a veteran router that he might've handled that happening to him or at minimum be less affected by it .. I'm talking gathering himself after the break and not running better during the course of the race..My guess would be experience would matter in this situation

A. It sure would have been at least somewhat easier for any horse that had more experience. You never know for sure exactly what makes the horse get so distracted but safe to say, losing his left iron early ( which I cannot see on a replay so I am assuming from all that I saw the jock doing), would be a distraction to say the least. An older horse might overcome that but with so few starts, it is very difficult to expect the horse to just brush that off .

In hindsight, I speculated on a multitude of things that I said most likely happened without even talking to the rider and finding out what he said. I could be WAY off in my analysis, . I just do not know for sure. Heck, the horse could show up in the entries in a week or two. It was a total guess, as is what Clement will try and do next assuming my guess was correct. But because I can do no harm to anyone except my own credibility, lol, I went out on a limb and assumed my brains out based on a replay. I am either somewhat to fairly correct or as off as a person could be, but what the heck. I've never been known to not take the ball and run with it before, even if it ends up being like wrong way Marshall for the Vikings back in the day. Haha.

Q. the 1 turn makes sense to start off with on his return (hopefully he's ok) ..get him doing something he's familiar with before trying 2 turns again..probably be many opportunities for that as he's eligible for an alw n2x ot

A. If he does not run back in a week and make me look like a clown, it seems a 1 turn race allows him to reset so to speak and continue to mature and learn in steps instead of a crash course. Clement seems like the patient kind of trainer that would want that.

And yeah, those olders can be very salty in the 3 and ups especially in NY and even more so Saratoga.
    But he is salty as well so it will be interesting.

So having no idea what's next, we will have to wait and see what happens. I hope it is somewhat like I thought it might be because that means the horse is fine and will return a better, smarter and fitter horse.
    Maybe some news will creep out soon about his status and what's next.
    Thanks JBEX.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry for the delay EZ.

Crazy week but all good stuff.
    I will get all caught up over the weekend.

Easy-Rider 66

Sorry for the delay EZ.

Crazy week but all good stuff.
    I will get all caught up over the weekend.
    NO rush STR. THX.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Q. Any thoughts STR on the developments above? Thx in advance.

Yes, I do EZ. Here goes.

A. I do realize after years of terrible, IMO (but someone please show me how my opinion is incorrect), management, Maryland is making the best decision for Maryland that is possible in all probability. And for plenty of people that participate in the game as well as fans, this will not be a bad thing in the long run. On the contrary, it sounds like it could be something nice. BUT, it certainly won't fit everyone well, and if I was still there, it would most likely either chase me out or I would alter the methods I learned as to how often I would be there on a daily basis.
    If you live in Laurel for instance, which back in the day was a central location because of Bowie and Pimlico ( with a short late summer relaxed meet at Timonium,) Pimlico was tolerable. But having to train there daily, which eliminated shipping for every race, (a solid advantage over time), I would leave my house about 5AM and get home somewhere between 6-7:30PM on racing days depending on sunlight. Nothing like a 13-14+ hour day to get a wife going and be happy to see you. And when I was young as were my kids then, they might have needed Hello my name is ........... stickers on their clothes for me to remember them. What a terrible setup that would be for a young family. If that did not lead to divorce or problems for the kids growing up, I would be amazed. But over time, it will, so I won't have to be amazed will I ? But hey, it's the entertainment business right? For me, screw that.

I would be looking back on MY life like I wasted it by leaving my life in the hands of whichever group owned the tracks, which were not an issue when I started and only started to stumble towards the end of my career. At this point with all the stumbling and bumbling that has gone on, I rate management a total clown show. They poured tens of millions into Laurel race track including a wonderful looking state of the art oversized barn but they did not get a permit to build it apparently AND built it without a sprinkler system. Hmmm. Sounds about right. It apparently sits unoccupied.

I could type until my fingers fall off as to the incompetency of what has taken place the last 15 years but for what?

So.. as for the state of racing long term in Md. I have to think that if Md. can obtain the rights to Pimlico, and work as a not for profit company, that is miles better than a for profit company especially owned by someone who could care less about Maryland, it's racing tradition, the people that made racing what it was in Maryland, mainly the employees, be it security guards, the parkers ( parking lot crew),security, valets, racing officials, etc. the backstretch employees, jocks, trainers, pony girls and guys, outriders and this list goes on and on EZ. SO many great not just good people some of whom dedicated their lives to help make Md. racing what it is .

On the same subject, there is a backstretch reunion that takes place every year that is put together by a few females( of course,) that worked for decades as jockey's, pony girls, trainers, and in particular, a lady who as a kid, would come to the track and take pictures of virtually every facet of racing. Horses galloping, people, trainers, jocks, gate crew, everything. Thousands of action shots before, during and after the race as well as in the mornings. You name it, she snapped a picture of it. It is HER and those couple others that have helped make this reunion an annual event. She posts on facebook which I am not on and if anyone wants to, I could get her facebook address and you would see tons of pictures with explanations as to who and what they are if you care to. Just let me know.

Last year King T. and CJ ** were honorary guests. Hope to see them both again but this year. Edgar Prado is confirmed for this year as well as a vet who was so important for decades on the backside. He was the vet that took care of Spectacular Bid when he got back to Pimlico after the Belmont race. He is a dear friend. Can't wait to see him.

My point of all that is that management said, they could care less about former workers, jocks, or anyone. They wanted to charge a fee to use a room and have said they have no interest at all for any pictures Lauren the photographer has which number in the several thousands at least. Just pics of Secretariat, Affirmed, Seattle Slew or ANY horse, Whiteley, Whittingham, Lucas etc. to mention a few trainers or of any kind of action photo that took place in Maryland for the last 50 years. And the door slams after that comment.
    Talk about crap management !

So good for Md. racing I guess. I do hope they turn the grandstand around so that dumb shadow doesn't come across the track for the ladder part of every card. So stupid.
    Funny thing is, on my last day on the job, my last race, I left Pimlico for the final time. Yes, in tears once I got to my car, and in a bit of shock that my career was over. I have since been back to Laurel maybe 10 times now, 3 of which were those reunions. I've been to Timonium once or twice, and have been to Bowie although the grandstand is torn down, probably 4-5 times. (My favorite track). It's all locked up but I know how to get in (LOL), and drive right up to where the trainers used to park, just behind the clubhouse. The sentiment will always be there for me but I have never been back to Pimlico, and honestly have no desire to go. The history is undeniable but slice it any way you want, the place is a toilet that happens to have history attached to it.

Thanks EZ. Appreciate it as always.
    Last edited by str; 04-13-24 at 09:32 AM.

Easy-Rider 66

OK STR thx a lot for the detailed take on the state of MD Racing both past and present. Yeah I am not on Facebook either but it sounds like that lady does a great job. Let's see what happens 5 years from now with the progress of racing in MD. If I see any pertinent info down the line will hit you back. thx.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    OK STR thx a lot for the detailed take on the state of MD Racing both past and present. Yeah I am not on Facebook either but it sounds like that lady does a great job. Let's see what happens 5 years from now with the progress of racing in MD. If I see any pertinent info down the line will hit you back. thx.
    I would appreciate any pertinent info down the road EZ.

I don't see any headlines for that stuff very often.

Thanks .

Easy-Rider 66

I would appreciate any pertinent info down the road EZ.

I don't see any headlines for that stuff very often.

Thanks .
    OK STR no worries I get daily updates from Bloodhorse and The Paulick report sent to my email. So I keep up on the state of the Game.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

hey str

horse at Laurel I thought you'd find interesting

R3 #6 enkindle (6-1)

bottom maiden claimer ..coming back in 1 year to the day (coincidence but still a bit intriguing)..trained by robert bailes a guy I believe you're familiar with..long string of works including a lot of 5f stamina ones leading up to this..5 lb bug ..interesting comment

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

hey str

R3 #6 enkindle (6-1)

bottom maiden claimer ..coming back in 1 year to the day (coincidence but still a bit intriguing)..trained by robert bailes a guy I believe you're familiar with..long string of works including a lot of 5f stamina ones leading up to this..5 lb bug ..interesting comment
    have to think for such a cheap horse he must be in good shape to work out so long and frequently

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

stopped looking overall but 2 army mules going at lrl also (r6,10)....r6 named deployment (7-2)..good one lol

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

hey str

R3 #6 enkindle (6-1)

Sorry I'm late to the party.

Quick answer= Sure. Any kind of decent price. Some of these other trainers in here never win it looks like.

And yes, Robbie is a good friend. Great guy. Hits a golf ball a mile also. Lol.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

have to think for such a cheap horse he must be in good shape to work out so long and frequently
    Agree, mainlky on the cpomment about cheap horses and very fit.

you don't see that all the time with lesser % trainers.

They run them fit.

Robbie not close to a " lesser" trainer.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry I'm late to the party.

Quick answer= Sure. Any kind of decent price. Some of these other trainers in here never win it looks like.

And yes, Robbie is a good friend. Great guy. Hits a golf ball a mile also. Lol.
    Agree, mainlky on the cpomment about cheap horses and very fit.

you don't see that all the time with lesser % trainers.

They run them fit.

Robbie not close to a " lesser" trainer.
    thanks str..winds up being a vet scratch

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

thanks str..winds up being a vet scratch
    That’s a shame. You know Robbie liked the spot. That was a weak race. Must have gotten sick or hopefully something very minor.

I was hurrying on those last posts. Typo much?
    Hahaha.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

That’s a shame. You know Robbie liked the spot. That was a weak race. Must have gotten sick or hopefully something very minor.

I was hurrying on those last posts. Typo much?
    Hahaha.

yeah I noticed ..np understanding it and appreciate the feedback on short notice

maybe add a cheap mcl to the "follow" stable(kingsbarns,deterministic and lol)
    based on the fact there was good intentions..get a (very) lower end horse in there

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah I noticed ..np understanding it and appreciate the feedback on short notice

maybe add a cheap mcl to the "follow" stable(kingsbarns,deterministic and lol)
    based on the fact there was good intentions..get a (very) lower end horse in there
    Heck yes.
    The mutual window doesn’t know if it’s the Derby or Maiden 7,500 right?

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO

Heck yes.
    The mutual window doesn’t know if it’s the Derby or Maiden 7,500 right?
    absolutely..i'll try to stable him but I always seem to struggle with that ..can just take a peek at those types of races at lrl as a backup..I'll find him

First ... 207208209210211212213 ... Last