CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

On the Leafs ML, Carlyle's first trip back to the pond.. a lot of former Ducks on Toronto. Leafs have also won the last 4 meetings against Anaheim. Good value here IMO.

genks
    genks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

dang, Caps and Pens were on a race to 5, then BAM no a single point more.

genks

Man, fingers and toes crossed for a speedy recovery of the Dallas player that fell ill today. Scary stuff

Bettahs
    Bettahs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by genks View Post
    dang, Caps and Pens were on a race to 5, then BAM no a single point more.
    Was feeling the under on that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
    Officially taking:
    Anaheim ML
    Colorado ML (Al Montoya vs Varlamov)
    Dallas ML
    LA ML

Screw it, lets throw in Pittsburgh too on the ML, stats speak for themselves.

Night: 3-1-0

New NHL Record:
    33-22-0

Not bad considering I started 2-8-0.
    Last edited by Bettahs; 03-11-14 at 12:41 AM.

genks

Congrats guys, looks like everyone did well today. You guy's info helped me to pull the trigger on Colorado, thanks!

I'm thinking Blues, Wild, Rangers? Pens will be at home this time, maybe play them as well

genks

Bettahs- you mentioned you started 2-8, but a bunch of those losses were due to post Olympic craziness. I think almost everyone else shared those losses too. Your info and picks have been awesome since the NHL came back to earth lol

Bettahs

I started betting during the Olympics, so all my NHL picks are post Olympic break.

Yeah had a bunch of weird games to start the post Olympic break, all the crap teams with no Olympians winning. 31-14-0 if you factor those first 10 games out. Looks more like my AHL record.

i'll look at the games tomorrow and let you know what I feel.

Early on though, why not just lay whatever you won on Pittsburgh on Monday onto them again, worst case scenario it's as if you never bet anything. (Because I am confident in them) Thats what 7 straight wins versus Washington? Plus my same break down applies today, except add another win to Pittsburgh and another loss to Washington.

St.Louis, will Miller start? Tim Thomas isn't that great. How will they play after the Peverly and postponing? Lehtoninen has a concussion.

Will answer more tomorrow, must sleep.
    Last edited by Bettahs; 03-11-14 at 02:44 AM.

Bettahs

Don't think I'll have time for a write up today, but if anybody has questions, shoot them my way and I'll try my best to answer in time.

blerpblerp
    blerpblerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Yea what's the safest moneyline? Lol. I'm leaning sharks or rangers but I don't like how up and down the sharks are and I don't like how the rangers have won like how many straight against Carolina? 9 or 10? Carolina seems due.

Bettahs

San Jose and Toronto are unreliable at times and streaky. But Toronto back to back, Reimer in net, San Jose won their last meeting as well.

I'm taking New York ML (won 10 straight vs Carolina, Carolina 2-8-0 in last 10)
    Pittsburgh ML
    St.Louis ML
    Minnesota ML
    San Jose ML
    Phoenix ML

Eman69
    Eman69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leafs hung Reimer out to dry in the last game and they played horrible yesetrday, i think they steal another tonight or force overtime i with you on the rest of the ML's

What are your thoughts on CLB/DET and Dallas/ STL ... thinking about playing a 9 team parlay ML

SUNDOGG
    SUNDOGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

As a leafs fan I know they will not beat sj tonight. Sj is playing their best hockey right now! Feel bad for Reims actually

Eman69

Im thinking im gonna box the leafs/sj game on my proline pools lol which means either team can win as for the other parlay plays i think i gotta take St.Louis i dunno if Dallas will be up for the away game after last night, still unsure and looking for info on CLB/DET& PHX/FLA

thoughts? GL all

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

Colu/Phx leans

SUNDOGG

Pretty hard to go in to Cali and beat anh and LA! Not to mention in back to back nights I'd take sj don't waste a box on them box the clb game

Eman69

Ya maybe i think Wings need this game and the Jackets are gonna start to cool down now

Bettahs

Quote Originally Posted by Eman69 View Post
    Im thinking im gonna box the leafs/sj game on my proline pools lol which means either team can win as for the other parlay plays i think i gotta take St.Louis i dunno if Dallas will be up for the away game after last night, still unsure and looking for info on CLB/DET& PHX/FLA

thoughts? GL all
    Columbus Detroit... Staying away. Howard is not in, Columbus has Bobrovsky. But the main reason is because they are too unpredictable. Will Detroit's depth continue to produce? Been doing great without the too guns, but for how long? Columbus on the other hand doesn't have much anymore either, so its ehhh, could see a result going either way.

Same goes for Florida, they really don't have anybody. Luongo got hung out to dry last game. The biggest reason for choosing Phoenix? The line is even for both teams, great odds for a bet that I believe Phoenix is more likely to win.

Sorry for the late reply, took a long time at the gym today, and thanks for the discussion guys!

Bettahs

Oops forgot to mention my one and only AHL game, oh well. 4 AHL games tomorrow to pick from, Tomorrows NHL seems eh, maybe 1 or 2 plays.

Bettahs

I'm taking New York ML (won 10 straight vs Carolina, Carolina 2-8-0 in last 10)
    Pittsburgh ML
    St.Louis ML
    Minnesota ML

San Jose ML
    Phoenix ML
    3-3-0 Night, Minnesota blew it

New NHL Record:
    36-25-0

shaggydog88
    shaggydog88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

sort of took the night off, didnt have any time to look at anything but did live bet SJ a little bit when i got home. for tomorrow i love the blackhawks.... i dunno about canucks.... canucks came out smoking in the first two periods then just fell apart? didnt watch the game so dont really have a feel for what happened. their going to be coming out on all gears vs jets though

Blackhawks ML
    maybe canucks ML... whatta you think betttah?

Bettahs

First of all, the Canucks are my team. Staying the HELL away from the Canucks. Free falling the past 15 games. Their 2-7-1 in the past 10 games is actually a compliment to how they have actually been playing. Absolute crap. Team has hit rock bottom, not sure what the hell can be done besides firing all management and coaching staff in the off season and looking to do a quick rebuild/retool.

Team has no heart besides guys like Kesler and Bieksa, traded away two superstar goaltenders and are left with two young unproven Swedes.

Just a total mess. They could end up showing up tomorrow, or flop again. Gotta think Winnipeg will be giving it their all too, this is a huge 2 points in the wild card race for both teams (Canucks are so done though)

Canucks have hurt me too many times emotionally, and physically in my bank roll!

Colorado versus Blackhawks hmmm, last time they played about a week ago? I took Colorado, they won, this time around Chicago's picked up their game (weren't off to such a great start after the Olympic break) So again, could see it going either way, Colorado does have a great home record. Starting goalies may help you decide on this one, can't really pick a winner this time around.

Anaheim may be all I take tomorrow.

genks

Only had 1 parlay tonight, and Minnesota lost to Edmonton of all teams lol.

Shaggydog- see what Bettahs says about Blackhawks vs Avs, but last time these two team played I went with the Hawks and Bettahs went with the Avs, and the Avs won. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Avs have beaten the Hawks every time they've played so far?

I didn't catch the Canucks vs Isles, but in the blink of an eye they allowed 7 goals. Crazy shit. My friend was pulling his hair out because he had Canucks in a parlay

shaggydog88

good insight. yeah i knew what was going on from the outside looking in in vancouver but didnt know how exactly they were playing ha. im just completely staying away from that game.

grew up in pittsburgh, been a huge fan forever, my family is all tied in somehow with them.... but their my #2 team now and it wasnt my choice lol
    one of my best friends made it to nhl and when the hawks played pittsburgh... it was impossible not to root for the hawks. i was more mad when the pens won than when the hawks won soooo yeah.

anyways i love the hawks tomorrow. talked to him tonight and he basically said nobody was hyped last game and thought theyd fly by colorado. theyll be stepping their game up this time. so im backing hawks big time

not sure if you guys ever watch soccer but PSG vs bayer leverkusen is a gimmie.. odds are high at -265 but parlay it with something because its as close to 100% as it can be.

shaggydog88

i could tell i hit a fuse there lol. i like the luongo trade...if they could have gotten a little more. they got contract relief which i personally think will help a lot. a lot of players would love to play with sedins/kesler.... but they never should have gotten rid of schnieder. they dont have many options right now besides free agency.

blackhawks ML
    PSG -1
    and screw it... jets ML

genks

Shaggydog- Tailing you on the Blackhawks, awesome that uou have a friend that plays on the highest level

Bettahs

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog88 View Post
    i could tell i hit a fuse there lol. i like the luongo trade...if they could have gotten a little more. they got contract relief which i personally think will help a lot. a lot of players would love to play with sedins/kesler.... but they never should have gotten rid of schnieder. they dont have many options right now besides free agency.

blackhawks ML
    PSG -1
    and screw it... jets ML
    Contract relief? We need a goaltending relief. Besides we dont really even save much on the cap, we took 2 contracts and also retained salary from Florida. Also if Luongo retires early, we could be on the hook for 3-8 million until his contracts up.

blerpblerp
    blerpblerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Flames at home today? Ducks have been awful since trade deadline.

SUNDOGG

Ducks win and easily!!

Bettahs

Kind of hard not to take Anaheim to win over Calgary no matter how they are playing.

Todays Picks

NHL 36-25-0
    Anaheim ML

AHL 19-7-0
    St.Johns ML
    Milwaukee ML
    Texas ML

genks

Anyone else think that all games go unders except maybe for Boston today?

shaggydog88

i honestly never really looked into the trade so didnt know all the details to it.

today is tough... i dont like anything too much besides chicago.. i agree its really hard not to take ducks, them losing 4 in a row is vveerrryyyyy unlikely.

just going to let my parlay from last night ride out and put 1 side bet on Hawks ML

hawks ML
    JetsML
    PSG -1 = push

Bettahs

Anaheim... Whaaaaaat?

Added to my list of teams to lay off of for awhile, which includes Ottawa, Montreal and Vancouver. Too unpredictable right now.

Gamblor700
    Gamblor700's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Can only rely on the kings, sharks and sometimes boston. Anaheim just hasn't been the same since montreal whooped them. ugh furious right now.

genks

Would you say the ducks really got roasted over the flames?

Bettahs

Kind of hard not to take Anaheim to win over Calgary no matter how they are playing.

Todays Picks

NHL 36-25-0
    Anaheim ML

AHL 19-7-0
    St.Johns ML
    Milwaukee ML
    Texas ML
    New Record:
    NHL 36-26-0

AHL 20-9-0

Bad day, Colorado saved me though, thought I took Chicago and was pretty choked, turns out I took Colorado instead, oh well loss of a little only.

First ... 2345678 ... Last