ukcatzfan11
    ukcatzfan11's Avatar Become A Pro!

12/21 nhl games

Hey guys lets talk about the games tonight!!!!

i really like the caps to turn things around tonight and dominate the devils. I really like the ducks tonight coming off of a nice win jonas hiller is playing strong think they can win tonight too.

my picks

Caps -1.5
    Ducks ML

Let me know what yall think about these games and any other yall like for tonight.

Quik13
    Quik13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 831

On Columbus.

Still waiting to see who the Duck's starter is. If it's Hiller I won't bet. If it's the backup. I'ma go with Buffalo.

Want to bet Washington -1.5. Haven't decided for sure yet tho.

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

that line is way to high for the caps

ukcatzfan11

the caps will cover easily if not sure atleast take the ML not saying its a lock cuz i dont believe in locks anything can happen but pretty sure there tired of losing and will come out fired upin front of home crowd

hultas
    hultas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by ukcatzfan11 View Post
    the caps will cover easily if not sure atleast take the ML not saying its a lock cuz i dont believe in locks anything can happen but pretty sure there tired of losing and will come out fired upin front of home crowd
    This is ridiculous. Laying that much juice on Caps when facing Devils (not Isles here mate. Devils, although right now doing a horrible season has some firework behind the scenes) is just stupid. And your argument fails so hard. You don't think they were tired of losing when they returned home and faced Thrashers or maybe Leafs after that game or Florida after that one etc...

ukcatzfan11

Quote Originally Posted by hultas View Post
    This is ridiculous. Laying that much juice on Caps when facing Devils (not Isles here mate. Devils, although right now doing a horrible season has some firework behind the scenes) is just stupid. And your argument fails so hard. You don't think they were tired of losing when they returned home and faced Thrashers or maybe Leafs after that game or Florida after that one etc...
    Ok buddy put your money on the devis and have fun losing the caps will win tonight sit back and watch.

hultas
    hultas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by ukcatzfan11 View Post
    Ok buddy put your money on the devis and have fun losing the caps will win tonight sit back and watch.
    I'm not betting Devils. I'm just saying there is absolutely NO value with Caps tonight at that line.

GL though. I hope Caps does cover for you.

ukcatzfan11

Thanks man im not saying its a lock cuz i dont believe in locks but very confident the caps can cover thanks and good luck to you check out my daily picks page thanks