bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

VAN's ALBERTS

I, like many looked at the stats on VAN and MTL and saw tonight's game as the first major challenge for a renewed Canucks team. It's not that MTL is playing that well, it's just that VAN on the road against a decent team can be summed up in one player with Alberts. Disappointing in that I wagered minor coin with them but it probably should serve as a warning that on the road they are nowhere near what they could/should be. Nice payoff for MTL backers if things continue. Anyways, good luck all.

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Indeed Smitty! I agree with you. I lost a couple units on the Canucks tonight. Canucks did not work hard enough to generate scoring chances. When the Canucks are scoring well, they can win a game while conceeding 2 goals.

I will definetely bet on the Canucks @ Tor and @ Buff on this trip as those 2 opponents are awful. I may pass on the Sens game and look for better spots.

I am definitely looking at more fo the games on the nightly card and expanding my comfort zone. Going to bet on some Eastern conference games etc.

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Canucks were outplayed tonight. Habs were more hungry and Price was great.