dvw5bf
    dvw5bf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Anyone Like the Flyers -1.5 Tonight?

Just wondering as the ducks are 0-4 on the road, with their backup in net (likely, not confirmed yet) and on the backend of a b2b. Not to mention that in their 4 road losses, the ducks have netted a total of 3 pucks. Meanwhile its been confirmed that Bobs is getting the start for philly who is a talented young goalie looking to come back from the pens game.

Everything I have seen seems to be pointing to a sound flyers win but then again, my just be some homer thinking there. Thought I would get some opinions.

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this play for sure.

rawkstarr
    rawkstarr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 325

Flyers in an easy win! Bobvrovsky will play stellar tonight and the boys are well rested and ready for action. The Ducks played last night as well. Good Luck!

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Like it; betting them in regulation (-.5) myself.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be careful. Flyers offense has yet to impress this season and they have been off since saturday/sunday

And coming from a flyers fan, when they are off for that long of a period, it takes them a while to get back into the groove, and they have yet to be in the groove this season averaging barely 2 goals a game.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter Man13 View Post
    Be careful. Flyers offense has yet to impress this season and they have been off since saturday/sunday

And coming from a flyers fan, when they are off for that long of a period, it takes them a while to get back into the groove, and they have yet to be in the groove this season averaging barely 2 goals a game.
    it's a good under bet with the Flyers being off for a bit and Anaheim maybe being sluggish from playing last night.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

I LOVE this play. Go back and look at the way the Ducks played their first three games on the road; they gave up something like 43, 47 and 50 shots on goal . . . completely uncompetitive. Didn't look closely at last night's game, so maybe they've improved, but if I were playing the RL in this game, it would definitely be with the home team.

dphachu
    dphachu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah im thinkin somewhere around a 5-3 win for Philly

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ducks win pull the upset.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I like the under if Hiller starts. i think to get the PL in this game you will be screaming at the TV for them to hit the empty net with 30 seconds left IMO. GL though