Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game 1

How many people like the under 5.5 ?
    If not what's the play?

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

This, at one point in the semis, was the second highest scoring NHL playoffs in history. I have a difficult time betting the under. Esp with some goalies who absolutely shouldnt be there.
    but with that being said, LEighton has been unbeatable and Niemi is clearly a stud. The Defense of both teams should make for one helluva grind it out series.
    I might have to be with you on the under.
    But I tell you what... im not gonna take it either way.
    Im ALL OVER the Flyers at +220 for the series. I got a 25 for 55 play. love it.
    LETS GO FLYERS!!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by rthoughton View Post
    This, at one point in the semis, was the second highest scoring NHL playoffs in history. I have a difficult time betting the under. Esp with some goalies who absolutely shouldnt be there.
    but with that being said, LEighton has been unbeatable and Niemi is clearly a stud. The Defense of both teams should make for one helluva grind it out series.
    I might have to be with you on the under.
    But I tell you what... im not gonna take it either way.
    Im ALL OVER the Flyers at +220 for the series. I got a 25 for 55 play. love it.
    LETS GO FLYERS!!
    i think philly will be lucky to win one game in the series let alone the series.they shouldnt even be in the cup and there run is over,they are playind a better offensive abd defensive team and chicago goalie is playing his best hockey right now

RevolverOcelot
    RevolverOcelot's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I'd stay away for game 1 just to get a feel for the series. If I had to decide, I think I'd choose the over.

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I am betting the under

adlai
    adlai's Avatar Become A Pro!

never place a bet during game 1 of any nhl playoff series. the outcome of game 1 will set up how you play the remainder of the series.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 578

I like the hawks in game 1 -200 is a lot of chalk but they are the better team.

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blackhawks on the puckline.

Grind-It-Out
    Grind-It-Out's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 942

I think Game 1 might be Philly's best shot at picking up a win. They're on enemy ice, but maybe they can catch the hawks napping.

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

i think philly will be lucky to win one game in the series let alone the series.they shouldnt even be in the cup and there run is over,they are playind a better offensive abd defensive team and chicago goalie is playing his best hockey right now
    Again... If your going to make stupid statements about the Hawks sweeping the Flyers give us your facts.... Prove to me that Hawks are so much better than this Flyers team....Be realistic

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by KACK View Post
    Again... If your going to make stupid statements about the Hawks sweeping the Flyers give us your facts.... Prove to me that Hawks are so much better than this Flyers team....Be realistic
    Just go to NHL.com and look up the stats. The Hawks are an elite team in every category, the Flyers are not...in any. The quality of the opposition these teams have faced in the playoffs hasn't been remotely close. Both teams have had injury and goaltending problems in the regular season and playoffs so please don't use that excuse for Philly.