Maximus7733
    Maximus7733's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plays for Friday... 19-18-0.... -4.55 units YTD.

Happy holiday weekend everyone.... with baseball only a few days away, I have to say I am very excited. But focusing on things at hand...... I want to state that I live in Philly area. I have been following the Flyers for 30+ years..... I bleed orange and black. I will also state that in my betting career, I have only bet against the Flyers twice. Even if I knew they were gonna lose, I would just stay away from the game and root them on as a fan....... not a gambler. Having said that........ I LOVE the Habs tonight. The Flyers have packed it in I am afraid. They will slip from playoff contention this next week and it begins tonight. I almost made this a 3 unit play but instead I threw 2 units on the over as I see this being about a 6-1 blowout for the Habs favor. I have been wrong in the past but I follow this club like they are my own family. They are wounded and listless.... I truely believe this is an incredible play for the Habs.... Lets hope for a blow out!!

Oilers +210 ........... 1 unit

Avs -135 .............. 1 unit

Avs -1.5 +220........ 1 unit

Ducks -110 ........... 2 units

Flyers/Habs over 5.5 +110.......... 2 units

Habs +125................ 2 units

Maximus7733
    Maximus7733's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well.... I really thougth I knew the outcome but I thought it was gonna be at a much higher score..... I will take the 50 bucks though...... go Avs, go Ducks!!