statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

NHL Play 3/18/10

from 5Dimes

Pit/Bos Ov 5.5 +123

first game since Cooke turned the lights out on Savard. should have been a 2 gamer at least. best rule would be guy throwing the hit is out as long as the injured guy. anyway, at some point there will be some emotion in this game and the Bruin fans have got to be out for blood. think we might see a penalty filled, power-play end-to-end contest. was hoping for Johnson in net, but every i look sounds like the flower will be back. no bother.

Tor +104

same reason i took NYI last week vs NJ. they excel against Pit, especially marty, and then fall flat. they dominate at home and are average on the road. only thing that scares me is the Leafs fukkin suck.

GL

Marauders
    Marauders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Good luck!

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

well, the B's and Pens decided to get it out of the way early and cooke obliged dropping the gloves. it was clean after that, a shit load less PPs then i had hoped for. Pens had 12 shots in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd and couldn't get a goal. the flower was stout.

Leafs won a bet that turned out to be a coin flip. good thing we had +104 on it.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

go get emm..