slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10568

We have a 5 alert..

Isles-Bruins. I’ll bite

I remember games like these being 4 1/2 totals.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Yeah I love those 4.5 totals when they were available, last 2 games went over too, I'm buying over 5 as well - good luck 🍻

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Yeah I love those 4.5 totals when they were available, last 2 games went over too, I'm buying over 5 as well - good luck 
    I realized we were in trouble late in the second. We needed a 2-1 score before the start of the 3rd.. Some unbelievable goaltending did not help ...

Was that Marchand shot not amazing.?. Perfect shot.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    I realized we were in trouble late in the second. We needed a 2-1 score before the start of the 3rd.. Some unbelievable goaltending did not help ...

Was that Marchand shot not amazing.?. Perfect shot.
    Haha yeah wasn't looking good but just bad luck, past two games went over no sweat, I'll still buy most playoff games at 5 over - if any 5 or haha 4.5 happen again like they used to make sure to post again, I'll be buying lots of that for sure!

Marchand is awesome player, was hoping Tkachuk in Calgary would be more like him, still time for Tkachuk to grow more like Marchand though. That shot though...holy f amazing, I seen McJesus and draistle try lots shot from those angles and not hit and hang their heads in shame after, so players are practicing scoring at all sorts crazy angles, but to hit that in playoffs plus in overtime is wicked clutchness🍻

What you think of Montreal tomorrow? I'll be taking them for 3 units tomorrow.
    Last edited by Tuesday; 06-04-21 at 02:35 AM.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Tuesday,

I think Montreal comes out with a vengeance. Not in a revenge, destroy the body type thing. Hitting yes, but never give up on any play type of thing... Of course Price is on.. I’d take Montreal if I had to bet. Probably stick to an “in game” play as the game progresses..

If I remember correctly, Montreal started the season on fire. Then injuries piled up. This got interesting..

I noticed when they score, they are excited for each other. All teams do it, but seemingly not with the same energy as Montreal.. They had nothing to lose vs Toronto.. Winnipeg is not a bad team with or without Shiefele..

They definitely do not want to change anything and start squeezing their sticks by getting in fights.. The big boys might go at it once or twice. But I think Montreal will be foolish to change from anything they’ve been doing...

GL tonight. Game time decision for me...