shaggydog88
    shaggydog88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Daily parlay picks

To make a short story long....

I lost my job weeks before the NHL season began and joined my first ever dynasty league at the same time. Ive watched as many games as someone can sense that first puck dropped. You could easily say I've become obsessed with it. (Im assuming not working while taking my script of addys is the reasoning of this obsession, too focused to stop). Anyways, I decided to throw a little money into my account around Christmas and im on a pretty insane streak sense then..... hovering around a 75% clip on 113 nhl games, couple random nba games, 4 NFL games, and 1 soccer game. Just making this thread to see if I can keep it going on a public forum.

Warning: I went from betting very small amounts and using this as a hobby for years...less than 5$ bets...maybe maybe maybe 50$ if the game was important..... to pushing 30k total around in my account in less than 31 days. On a lot of parlays and some single wins. So this could just be one hell of a lucky streak or im actually as tuned into the League as I think I am right now.

First night... Saturday Jan 19th

Bruins -235
    Flyers +120
    Jets -115

im not betting the bruins alone... Flyers and jets will be 1...all 3 will be 1... then bruins and jets will be 1...

I know I take a ton of risk with the parlays but this is exactly how I started out the first night and it amazingly seems to be working.. so far...

GOODLUCK!!! every post for now on won't have me rambling. sorry :P

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1228

GL tonight