Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Does Nashville set a new record tonight?

They have won 8 in a row...

Leaning Dallas at +150, don't really follow either team.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

what record?

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

I faded Nashville in their last road game at Colorado and they came back to force overtime and win it. They probably shoulda lost, but a couple fluke goals for both teams that game.

I was ready to fade them today again returning home to host Dallas, but something changed last night for Dallas. Bishop got hurt and they had to bring in Lehtonen to finish the game, he gave up 2 goals including the games winner. Now he was already scheduled to start tonight's game, but I just got the feeling it threw him out of whack. Lehtonen has been great all year somehow as the backup, but maybe now we see him regress.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    what record?
    most consecutive wins in franchise history

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    I faded Nashville in their last road game at Colorado and they came back to force overtime and win it. They probably shoulda lost, but a couple fluke goals for both teams that game.

I was ready to fade them today again returning home to host Dallas, but something changed last night for Dallas. Bishop got hurt and they had to bring in Lehtonen to finish the game, he gave up 2 goals including the games winner. Now he was already scheduled to start tonight's game, but I just got the feeling it threw him out of whack. Lehtonen has been great all year somehow as the backup, but maybe now we see him regress.
    good to know! PASS

sreigle
    sreigle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2523

Simply put

Yes