npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

Why The Rangers Will WIN!!!

I know Pitt is at home and they will come out all fired up to win this game....BUT not only have the Rangers evened out the series from 3-1 to 3-3 and forced a game 7 when they were looking flat as flat gets for games 2,3 and 4 BUT they have Pitt beat mentally, to see players like Crosby as frustrated as they are complaining to officials playing dirty retaliating after the whistle is all a bad sign for this club...Pitt is a good team no doubt but I just feel like the Rangers own a piece of their psyche and that will cost them the game tonight....I see a very tough and rough game I would not be surprised to see Pitt take more bad penalties BUT they are at home will they get a little extra help with the refs letting these guys play all out seeing as its game 7?? we will see I'm calling for a 3-1 Rangers win as they advance to the next round....everyone has been talking about Rick Nash 0 goals....don't be surprised if we see a goal or two out of him tonight....in my opinion its now or never for Nash to step up and contribute on the scoreboard for the blue shirts.....its amazing to see how this team has rallied around Martin St. Louis I think personally he is the Capitan and he will have this team focused and ready to win at any cost......enjoy the game there is nothing better than playoff hockey!!!!

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

dude, really?? its a game 7 anything can happen and the pens are better..i cant see playing the 1940 rtangers..unless u r getting plus 160

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

the players already play very hard..they dont play harder in a game 7..lol

npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

As I said....