Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

How the f\*\*k does this happen

I had NYI +1.5 and Car +1.5

Both teams up 1-0 and wind up blowing it. How the fck can a team give up 4-6 straight goals?

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Those are two of the worst teams in the NHL you bet on LOL, temper your expectations. CAR is 0-9-3 on the road they are horrid.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

i was winning 9 of 12 of my small NHL ml bets yesterday at least halfway through the game, and i ended up going 3-9!!

but just with any sport it's never over until the very end.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    i was winning 9 of 12 of my small NHL ml bets yesterday at least halfway through the game, and i ended up going 3-9!! but just with any sport it's never over until the very end.
    Yeah NHL is pretty volatile I find. Crazy stuff happens, it's a lot harder to predict than the NFL for example.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

The live odds of a +1.5 when your team is leading 1-0 after the first period has to be in the 75-80% range, for this to happen in 2 different games in nearly impossibly, unless you have shit ass team like carolina and NYI that like to blow leads like its nothing.

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Acculaly bro the odds are more like 20 to 35% on games like those then you have to look at the fact that neither of these teams are worth a damn. High risk bets usuallly end up in disappointment. This is a dangerous world and we are all little fish in an ocean sized pond! Sorry about your losses if it makes you feel any better I am lossing my ass tonight to! GL in future wagers.

XB

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    The live odds of a +1.5 when your team is leading 1-0 after the first period has to be in the 75-80% range, for this to happen in 2 different games in nearly impossibly, unless you have shit ass team like carolina and NYI that like to blow leads like its nothing.
    Was it a live bet you did? If so damn man that is totally sickening. I assumed you did it before the game. The odds must have been like -300 at least on that.