Leans for tonight:

WSH, PIT, TB, CHI & PHX....

See you guys later on...

Ser Pucks
    Stick 'em with the pointy end
    Ser Pucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

December 3

For now I'm rolling with the 'guins and caps.... may add a few more later....

Pittsburgh Penguins regulation (-101)

Washington Capitals regulation (+103)

​BOL.

slam77
    Update your status
    slam77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5676

You there Ser?!? I was lookin forward to seeing what you had on the card tonight!

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by slam77 View Post
    You there Ser?!? I was lookin forward to seeing what you had on the card tonight!
    Hey Slammer...yeah I never made it back on yesterday.. had a busy night with the family. I'll have some for tonight tho brother... see if we can't kill this card.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Lookin' fw to your picks later SerPucks.

Ser Pucks

December 5

Alright guys, it's been a slowish kinda week... been trying to concentrate on only betting on picks that I felt strongly about to get the thread out of the red... feeling frisky tonight so there's a few more than usual. We all know how these big cards fair for me so we will see what happens.

San Jose Sharks regulation (+150)

Toronto Maple Leafs ML (-105)

Boston Bruins ML (-120)
    Boston Bruins regulation (+140)

New York Rangers regulation (+100) - 0.5u

St. Louis Blues regulation (-150)

Colorado Avalanche ML (-140) - 2u
    Colorado Avalanche regulation (+150)

GL tonight boys!

RollinDo

Lookin' good Ser.

Just curious as to why more people are not on TB tonight (-120)...they are very good at home and Ottawa is so-so (.500) on road. Any ideas?

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Lookin' good Ser.

Just curious as to why more people are not on TB tonight (-120)...they are very good at home and Ottawa is so-so (.500) on road. Any ideas?
    I'm actually still looking this game over a little bit and may make a bet on it still..

Robin Lehner is starting tonight for Ottawa, he didn't have his best game last time vs. Detroit so I expect him to bounce back. But on the other hand, Ben Bishop has played extremely well since being dealt from Ottawa, so I expect a big game from him tonight too vs. his former team... so UNDER may not be a bad play as well....

HoldinMygroin
    HoldinMygroin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just wrote down my picks, and I'm happy too see that you're on the same teams as me aswell. Im leaning towards Sharks too because of Malkins absences, but its a no-play for me. Hope you're leafs take care of it, Bernier been letting in 13-14 goals the last 3 games?

RollinDo

I've got the Under 6 (-125) along with MtL-Bos U5

What'cha think of this Parlay - pretty safe?

TB (+1) / Stl (+1) (-150 odds)

Or would you go split up TB (ML), and StL (-1)?

Ser Pucks

Parlay looks good on paper.... but damn that juice!! Wouldn't want to lay that much when you need 2 things to go right in the world....GL with your choice!

RollinDo

Well, to be honest, I'd throw in the NIU Huskies (ML) with those 2, so it's actually +150.
    So if I were to lose either one tonight, I lose just 1 unit total.
    If I win both, I am going to hedge .5 units on the spread of NIU's opponent tomorrow night.

Ser Pucks

Forgot to update my record from December 3, so here is last nights, as well as the 3rd's update:

December 3/5 combined:

3-7, -5.71u

YTD:
    115-112-8, +0.45u

Definitely going to slow down on the volume in here as I tend to do a lot worse when I play lots of games...

slam77
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pucks View Post
    Forgot to update my record from December 3, so here is last nights, as well as the 3rd's update:

December 3/5 combined:

3-7, -5.71u

YTD:
    115-112-8, +0.45u

Definitely going to slow down on the volume in here as I tend to do a lot worse when I play lots of games...
    I think a lot of us got hit hard last night Ser. I'm glad you asked about my blues cause they saved me another 1.5 units by hitting over 3.5 goals last night. I wasn't gunna lay the juice on regulation. I almost called the exact score too. If islanders woulda put in a late 2nd goal I woulda had that haha. GL tonight

Ser Pucks

I think a lot of us got hit hard last night Ser. I'm glad you asked about my blues cause they saved me another 1.5 units by hitting over 3.5 goals last night. I wasn't gunna lay the juice on regulation. I almost called the exact score too. If islanders woulda put in a late 2nd goal I woulda had that haha. GL tonight
    I saw that, good call with the TT! It was definitely a better option if you weren't looking to pay that juice. GL tonight too bro!

December 6

Only 1 pick tonight guys... these clowns owe me.

Colorado Avalanche ML (-120) - 2.5u
    Colorado Avalanche regulation (+130)

​BOL fellas.

Grease King
    Grease King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 491

The avs owe me some serious coins... Those dicks better pay up tonight!

slam77
    Update your status

I saw that, good call with the TT! It was definitely a better option if you weren't looking to pay that juice. GL tonight too bro!

December 6

Only 1 pick tonight guys... these clowns owe me.

Colorado Avalanche ML (-120) - 2.5u
    Colorado Avalanche regulation (+130)

​BOL fellas.
    The clowns better win!! After the sharks just gave me a major meltdown, I at least want to walk away with a little change tonight with the Avs!

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by Grease King View Post
    The avs owe me some serious coins... Those dicks better pay up tonight!

The clowns better win!! After the sharks just gave me a major meltdown, I at least want to walk away with a little change tonight with the Avs!

It was nice to get a little payback from Colorado last night. I couldn't see them losing last night after Friday night's disgrace, paired with the Flames having won 2 in a row vs. quality teams. On to today. Huge day in sports all around. GL everyone.

Last night:

2-0, +3.80u

YTD: 117-112-8, +4.25u

slam77
    Update your status

It was nice to get a little payback from Colorado last night. I couldn't see them losing last night after Friday night's disgrace, paired with the Flames having won 2 in a row vs. quality teams. On to today. Huge day in sports all around. GL everyone.

Last night:

2-0, +3.80u

YTD: 117-112-8, +4.25u
    Good sweep Ser!

Ser Pucks

December 9

OK guys, back at it today after taking the weekend off. Had a bunch of $$ tied up with other sports on the weekend and I didn't have time to handicap hockey the way I like, so I laid off.

The Ducks return home tonight after a successful 2 game trip that saw them get wins in St. Louis and Chicago. The Ducks have been fighting injuries all season long but still find ways to score goals and win hockey games. I see the streak continuing tonight when the Islanders visit. NYI have only 2 points in their last 9 games from OT losses, and have lost 9 straight in regulation on the road, their latest being 2 nights ago losing 3-0 in LA. If the Islanders find a way to pull it out tonight, you can bet your ass I'll be chasing tomorrow night when they head to SJ to take on the Sharks who are returning home with a chip on their shoulder having lost the last 3 games of their 4 game road trip. But let's get through tonight before we worry about that.

Anaheim Ducks -1 (-127) - 2u

BOL fellas.

slam77
    Update your status

December 9

OK guys, back at it today after taking the weekend off. Had a bunch of $$ tied up with other sports on the weekend and I didn't have time to handicap hockey the way I like, so I laid off.

The Ducks return home tonight after a successful 2 game trip that saw them get wins in St. Louis and Chicago. The Ducks have been fighting injuries all season long but still find ways to score goals and win hockey games. I see the streak continuing tonight when the Islanders visit. NYI have only 2 points in their last 9 games from OT losses, and have lost 9 straight in regulation on the road, their latest being 2 nights ago losing 3-0 in LA. If the Islanders find a way to pull it out tonight, you can bet your ass I'll be chasing tomorrow night when they head to SJ to take on the Sharks who are returning home with a chip on their shoulder having lost the last 3 games of their 4 game road trip. But let's get through tonight before we worry about that.

BOL fellas.
    Gl Ser. My book only has 1.5 at +130 and regulation line is -160 so to much juice for me to play the Ducks. I would play them though if I had better value. I'm gunna look into the puck line a little more later today and might put a unit on it.

Ser Pucks

Wow, -160 for the reg line eh? That's pretty brutal, it's currently -133 @ Pinnacle but the puckline's are similar, +138. I hear ya though, -160 for a reg line is too much for myself as well...

Ser Pucks

Adding:

Pittsburgh Penguins regulation (-125) - 2u

Was looking at this game trying to come up with a reason not to bet it, and I couldn't. Wisniewski out, Bobrovski out, Gaborik still out... yeah the Pens are a little banged up themselves, but they've been rolling. I think Columbus will struggle missing one of their top D-men, who just happens to be second on their team in scoring. As Groiner and myself discussed in his thread, try not to over think this game.

GL gents.

Ser Pucks

Last night:

2-0, +4.00u

YTD: 119-112-8, +8.25u

Columbus made things interesting in the final couple minutes and NYI came to play, happy to see that both my picks prevailed. Onto today.

RollinDo

Nice wins yesterday SerPucks! Congrats!

I am leaning Detroit and Monty

Ser Pucks

December 10

The Blues hit the road to take on the Jets in Winnipeg tonight. This is the Jets 1st game back home since wrapping up their 6 game road trip where they went 4-2, with their latest game being a victory in Tampa 3 days ago. St. Louis on the other hand is looking to rebound from the shit-kicking Anaheim gave them at home 3 nights ago as well. Brian Elliott is starting in net for St. Louis who had a terrible outing in his last start, but looked decent in the relief effort when they went down 3-0 to Anaheim early in their last game. I'm thinking this is a bad spot for Winnipeg as any team coming home after an extended trip is usually lethargic, and having not played in 3 days won't help their cause hopefully either. They will also be missing one of their key players tonight as Evander Kane will miss tonight with a lower body injury. I'm liking the Blues tonight.

St. Louis Blues ML (-144)

Ser Pucks

Also liking the Red Wings in their revenge game with the pesky Panthers. After their game Saturday, Florida had to go play a game with the Hawks before returning home for tonight's game. Detroit meanwhile, hasn't played since and have been thinking about the loss for the last 3 days and are looking to bounce back tonight. Datsyuk probable for tonight which will give the offense a little boost hopefully.

Detroit Red Wings ML (-123)
    Last edited by Ser Pucks; 12-10-13 at 01:29 PM.

Ser Pucks

Last night:

1-1, -0.23u

YTD: 120-113-8, +8.02u

Fukkin Detroit.....bunch o' losers.

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

agree...what a buch o' bums.

slam77
    Update your status

Last night:

1-1, -0.23u

YTD: 120-113-8, +8.02u

Fukkin Detroit.....bunch o' losers.
    Wings could of gave me the sweep last night. I don't know what the deal is with shoot outs. I think they need a whole days worth of shoot outs practice
    They should of won in regulation though. Can't believe thy let panthers comeback in the third. Oh well on to tonight. GL Ser!!

Ser Pucks

Wings could of gave me the sweep last night. I don't know what the deal is with shoot outs. I think they need a whole days worth of shoot outs practice
    They should of won in regulation though. Can't believe thy let panthers comeback in the third. Oh well on to tonight. GL Ser!!
    Ya man it was fukking brutal. They've cost me so much money this year, I'm done with the bums. You had a great evening last night! Congrats! Wish I took the hawks too.... I was really really tempted. On to tonight...

Ser Pucks

December 11

Chicago Blackhawks -1 (-112)

​BOL fellers.

ddude
    ddude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

gl, solid pick. i know crawford is out but i'm shocked no one is jumping on this one

Ser Pucks

Last night:

1-0, +1.00u

YTD: 121-113-8, +9.02u

Hawks cruised to another victory... wish I pounded them.

Ser Pucks

December 12

Montreal Canadiens ML (-128)

Boston Bruins ML (-137)

Phoenix Coyotes -1 (+104)

No time for write ups fellas, I gotta get on watching this season finale of Sons of Anarchy... gotta squeeze it in before the Leafers tonight. BOL!

First ... 78910111213 ... Last