rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Beauty hit last night! I had a messy night myself, only down about 1.5u though after all the dust settled.. but not really the way I like to bet it lol. too many parlays/live bets, chases etc. Idle hands my friend. they don't do well for me

NFL + 7 NHL games i believe. should be a busy day

Ser Pucks
    Stick 'em with the pointy end
    Ser Pucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Quote Originally Posted by rainman416 View Post
    Beauty hit last night! I had a messy night myself, only down about 1.5u though after all the dust settled.. but not really the way I like to bet it lol. too many parlays/live bets, chases etc. Idle hands my friend. they don't do well for me

NFL + 7 NHL games i believe. should be a busy day
    Thanks bro. Yeah I saw your picks, was a little concerned being on the opposite sides of a few but yeah, sometimes that's the way she goes. I was considering the Leafs too and I just had a feeling Boston was winning that game.

Looking forward to today as well...I'm busy with NFL at the moment as well...

Love these days!

Ser Pucks

November 10

Lots of juicy games today making some stuff unbettable. Hopefully I found a few winners for today. Good luck tonight.

Montreal Canadiens regulation -122

New York Rangers TT O2.5 -151

Colorado Avalanche regulation +108
    Colorado Avalanche TT O2.5 -152

Anaheim Ducks regulation +106
    Anaheim Ducks TT O2.5 -147

HoldinMygroin
    HoldinMygroin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another amazing night Ser Pucks, good work! I chicken'd out on the Avalanches but you were right on!

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by HoldinMygroin View Post
    Another amazing night Ser Pucks, good work! I chicken'd out on the Avalanches but you were right on!
    Pretty much evened out my day from my NFL losses

I gotta learn to stick with what I know....

Ser Pucks

Last night:

6-0, +6.14u

YTD: 62-40, +22.91u

Another positive night. Things won't always go that way for me, got lucky with the Anaheim empty netter. I'll take it.

Ser Pucks

November 11

I was going to take the day off, got looking at things and ended up making a couple plays. I like Boston today in a gritty, tight checking game. I feel the Bruins do well to shut down high offensive opponents, and I think that's what might happen today. I see a 2-1, 3-1 type game... but who knows. Taking a shot here.

Boston Bruins (-1) +100

Tampa Bay/Boston U5 +118

GL boys.

HoldinMygroin

GL Ser Pucks. First time I see we are betting differently haha lets see how this plays out I have over4 goals in a parlay.

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by HoldinMygroin View Post
    GL Ser Pucks. First time I see we are betting differently haha lets see how this plays out I have over4 goals in a parlay.
    Should be interesting..... GL my friend.

Ser Pucks

Today:

2-0, +2.18u

YTD:
    64-40, +25.09u

Sucks nothing for tonight... I guess we'll see ya's tomorrow.

rainman416

Killin' Pucks! Keep 'er goin Missed the game today, was working, prolly best I don't have any live wagers while at work lol.

Good thing too cuz I remember falling asleep last night thinking Tampa would be in a good spot here... but didn't realize Lindback was starting..

Nicely done!

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by rainman416 View Post
    Killin' Pucks! Keep 'er goin Missed the game today, was working, prolly best I don't have any live wagers while at work lol.

Good thing too cuz I remember falling asleep last night thinking Tampa would be in a good spot here... but didn't realize Lindback was starting..

Nicely done!
    Thanks brother. It's good that these afternoon games are once in a blue moon through the week or else I'd be in trouble at work too! I was able to keep an eye on the game so helped the afternoon go by.

Ya, game was a no play for me until I saw Lindback was in. Figured Tampa would tighten up defensively a little, and Boston's always defensive so..

Definitely sucks for Team Canada if Stamkos is out for the Olympics... hate seeing sh*t like that happen to our young stars! Hopefully he'll recover quick.

Ser Pucks

November 12

Happy game day fellas. I've got a bunch of plays for today. I'm really liking LA, Anaheim and Colorado even though they are all on the road. I think Ottawa does okay at home today too. I'm staying away from Montreal because I think people are really over reacting to Stamkos' injury. I'd say value is with the Lightning, same with NJ and Winnipeg. I know I've been slacking with the write-ups lately so if anybody is wondering about a play feel free to ask...although today is pretty straightforward. Rolling with the favs for now....may have more later.

Colorado Avalanche ML -138
    Colorado Avalanche regulation +122

Los Angeles Kings regulation -116
    Los Angeles Kings (-1) -106
    Los Angeles Kings TT O2.5 -147

New Jersey/NY Rangers U5 -128

Anaheim Ducks regulation -110
    Anaheim Ducks (-1) +101

Ottawa Senators (-1) +116
    Ottawa Senators TT O2.5 -136

I've been on a good run lately (17-1 I think in the last 3 days) which means the tide will turn at some point soon. Good luck tonight gents.

Blueshirtfaithf
    Blueshirtfaithf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I agree with every one of your picks my friend , you have a good hockeymind, the only pick im having a hard time with Is that Anaheim one , I see the Panthers picking up the pace a bit to much lately , with Tim Thomas back in net there playing a bit better behind him , not to mention two nights ago they gave NYR a really hard time at home and NYR has been on fire as of late,

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshirtfaithf View Post
    I agree with every one of your picks my friend , you have a good hockeymind, the only pick im having a hard time with Is that Anaheim one , I see the Panthers picking up the pace a bit to much lately , with Tim Thomas back in net there playing a bit better behind him , not to mention two nights ago they gave NYR a really hard time at home and NYR has been on fire as of late,
    I see your points for Florida. I think they might be a bit fatigued as this is their 5th game in 8 nights, and their first at home since playing 3 in 4 on the road. I'm hoping they'll be a little lethargic tonight, and Anaheim on the other hand is playing their first of 4 on their road trip and I hope they'll want to start it off strong. Appreciate the input my friend.

Last edited by Ser Pucks; 11-12-13 at 02:53 PM. Reason: grammar

HoldinMygroin

GL Tonight! I am going to watch the LA game so there might be some live bets there, need to see the pace of that game before I decide. like the Under in NY, ducks and avs, im not touching Flyers, lol I find them so hard to predict. Which book do you play at?

Ser Pucks

I hear ya with the Flyers...haven't been able to figure them out! I use Pinnacle. I made some of my wagers last night so lines may be a little off by now if that's what you were wondering..

GL to you tonight!

HoldinMygroin

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pucks View Post
    I hear ya with the Flyers...haven't been able to figure them out! I use Pinnacle. I made some of my wagers last night so lines may be a little off by now if that's what you were wondering..

GL to you tonight!
    No I didnt check any lines, I was just curious

Ser Pucks

Tonight:

0-9-1, -10.53u

YTD:
    64-49, +14.56u

Unfortunately nothing went my way tonight boys. My bankroll was fortunate to get a bet in on NYI, WSH, and SJ but was at school and couldn't post so my thread took a beating tonight. Very very easy to have happen when you have 10 different plays out there. Lost the battle today, but the war's still being fought. We'll get em back tomorrow.

Blueshirtfaithf

WELL SAID MY FRIEND , WE GOT 3 GAMES TOMORROW , LETS MAKE THEM PAY . Tough loss with them Ducks , Panthers just turned it up after the first and Tim held up . but like you said tomorrow we get them back. I went 2-1-0 on my first thread .hopefully we get them again tomorrow ,better luck SER
    Tonight:

0-9-1, -10.53u

YTD:
    64-49, +14.56u

Unfortunately nothing went my way tonight boys. My bankroll was fortunate to get a bet in on NYI, WSH, and SJ but was at school and couldn't post so my thread took a beating tonight. Very very easy to have happen when you have 10 different plays out there. Lost the battle today, but the war's still being fought. We'll get em back tomorrow.

rainman416

Tonight:

0-9-1, -10.53u

YTD:
    64-49, +14.56u

Glad to hear you had some +action on the night.. Threads are overrated It's all about the $$$

Ser Pucks

Thanks for the kind words and support fellas!

HoldinMygroin

Tonight:

0-9-1, -10.53u

YTD:
    64-49, +14.56u

Ive noticed that our bets usually are the same, and we think the same outcome in games.. You took a hard hit last night and so did I.. I went 2-8-1 last night. It sucks! But thats betting it doesnt always go your way, as long as you have 50-55% right in the long haul its good.. Lets refresh our minds and back to killing it again.

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

November 12

Happy game day fellas. I've got a bunch of plays for today. I'm really liking LA, Anaheim and Colorado even though they are all on the road. I think Ottawa does okay at home today too. I'm staying away from Montreal because I think people are really over reacting to Stamkos' injury. I'd say value is with the Lightning, same with NJ and Winnipeg. I know I've been slacking with the write-ups lately so if anybody is wondering about a play feel free to ask...although today is pretty straightforward. Rolling with the favs for now....may have more later.

Colorado Avalanche ML -138
    Colorado Avalanche regulation +122

Los Angeles Kings regulation -116
    Los Angeles Kings (-1) -106
    Los Angeles Kings TT O2.5 -147

New Jersey/NY Rangers U5 -128

Anaheim Ducks regulation -110
    Anaheim Ducks (-1) +101

Ottawa Senators (-1) +116
    Ottawa Senators TT O2.5 -136

I've been on a good run lately (17-1 I think in the last 3 days) which means the tide will turn at some point soon. Good luck tonight gents.
    I HAD KINGS... ANAHEIM... DEVILS TT UNDER... Must i continue... WE ALL GOT BURIED! BOL TODAY!

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by chabooky386 View Post
    I HAD KINGS... ANAHEIM... DEVILS TT UNDER... Must i continue... WE ALL GOT BURIED! BOL TODAY!
    Thanks brother!

Ser Pucks

November 13

Alright boys, hopefully we all get back on track tonight!

Lets get to it

Dallas Stars regulation +156
    Dallas Stars TT O2.5 -133

Toronto Maple Leafs ML +136

BOL tonight boys, let's get it back!!!!

Blueshirtfaithf

I got a lot ROLLING on THE LEAFS AS WELL, GOOD LUCK BROTHER LETS GET THEM TONIGHT!
    November 13

Alright boys, hopefully we all get back on track tonight!

Lets get to it

Dallas Stars regulation +156
    Dallas Stars TT O2.5 -133

Toronto Maple Leafs ML +136

BOL tonight boys, let's get it back!!!!

Ser Pucks

Baam. Mason Raymond baby! 1-0 Leafers.

Ser Pucks

Shitty ending in Minny.

rainman416

The Pomminville curse lives on. That Kessel giveaway in the 3rd + the Kadri 5-Min.GM flattened them right out. shitty ending indeed.

HoldinMygroin

I sleept early last night, see you were on dallas as well, nice! and the over 2.5 thats amazing 2 empty netter and the way they scored them

Ser Pucks

Last night:

2-1, +1.56u

YTD: 66-50, +16.12u

Was an unfortunate ending for the Leafs last night. Shitty giveaway by Kessel in our own end that cost us the tying goal and ultimately the W. But apparently I was lucky to hit my Dallas TT last night, so shit has a way of working itself out. On to today.

Ser Pucks

November 14

Anaheim looking to rebound after losing the first game of their road trip 2 nights ago in Florida, in Tampa tonight, who returns home after their 3 game road trip. Lots of injuries on both sides. I'm gonna take a shot with the visitors here at pretty good odds, and the under as Anaheim's goaltending has been great all year, and so has Ben Bishop.

I'm also liking the Hawks tonight in regulation as they've seemed to pick things up lately. They have scored at least 4 goals in 6 of their last 7 games, and are coming off 4 days rest.

Anaheim Ducks ML -102
    Anaheim/Tampa Bay U5.5 -130

Chicago Blackhawks regulation -111

Possibly more to come. GL boys.

Ser Pucks

I like Dallas tonight even though they are on a B2B. Prior to last nights game, they had 4 days rest so they shouldn't be too fatigued. Calgary has been struggling lately losing 4 in a row, where Dallas is playing great hockey, and have won 4 of 5. I like their chances tonight at a decent price.

Adding:

Dallas Stars ML +100

Blueshirtfaithf

Bol brother !

First ... 3456789 ... Last