BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Where does Boogey for the Wild rank amongst fighters?

The guy is the biggest in the league but does he have a mean streak and the agility to be in the top rankings of NHL fighters?I think the leverage thing goes against him where it's tougher for him to get positioning in fights.I would hate to ever see the guy totally lose it though because I think he could kill someone if he wanted to.I saw him at a couple grand openings at stores where he was signing autographs and he's just sort of a funky gentle giant.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Went to high school with the Boogeyman. He was a quiet, polite, humble guy. Guy was a beast then, I kicked his ass at badminton though I am proud to say LOL, on a serious note though he has trouble getting fights, most guys don't want to fight him. Guy is an intimidating figure for sure.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

He isn't that high up. Like DennisGreen said, no one really wants to fight him. He also, if memory serves, isn't playing that many games, so as far as enforcers/fighters go, he isn't worth that much. You want everyday scumbags like Carcillo.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Maybe if Boogey grew his hair out like Carcillo he would get more fights. I know every time I see Carcillo's hair I want to sucker punch him. So more hair please Boogey, less shaving and you will be good to go.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Maybe if Boogey grew his hair out like Carcillo he would get more fights. I know every time I see Carcillo's hair I want to sucker punch him. So more hair please Boogey, less shaving and you will be good to go.
    Carcillo begs for fights. He throws lots of hits (not all clean) and isn't very big, so no one is afraid to go at him. I believe Gretzky made him stop fighting so much last season, which explains the huge drop in is PIM numbers. I figure those numbers will be back on the rise on the good squad known as the Flyers.