playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Talked outa my play !!!

Yah ever have someone talk you out of your play? Yesterday i did, i called to make my move ( over ) during my convo. I heard "why , why so much ? Geeze " the doubt was there and i said , like a dummy, "why should i lower it?" right there im dead in the water. Doubt ! Scared ! Changeeeeeee
    ended up takin the over but i added chi +1 to be safe
    now im not talkin a small nickle , it was a huge play and huge winning play. That the person made the sin @ my expence. Never talk someone out of a move after they say it.
    Its like saying the games over before it ends !!
    My post on sbr, 2 days ago read take over everygame , yah have to come out ahead in the long run . Documented !
    Also carolina n there goalie !!
    Now i feel ****ed , unsure and rather pissed !!
    If i bet game 2 "over" and lose instead of juice im down a game and thats alot of cash. Needless to say "big mouth" hasent called me as i havent called him. In the world of handicapping theres rules yah dont break
    #1 when someone says there play , move it dont give advice !!
    #2 never ever fukn say , "i won this one" till the fukn clock expires !!!!!!!!!!

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Rule #1 of Sports Betting: Don't doubt yourself, always go with your gut.

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed dennisgreen

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't know who talked you out or into any of your bets... But to be honest, it sounds like you are really unsure...and if that is the case you should not be betting on that game.

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Rule #1 of Sports Betting: Don't doubt yourself, always go with your gut.
    Great advice. I've got bruises on my butt that come from not following my gut.

playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

True True , but i bet alot of cash , not just a dime or something , its ALOT. Also when my play is a odds play , like take ever over in the det/ chi series , it tends to get a lil nerve racking. But you guys are tryin to tell me you never been talked out of a play?? I guess instead of "ice in the viens" i got kool aid.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

My pet parrot talks me out of winning plays all the time

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by playinragz View Post
    True True , but i bet alot of cash , not just a dime or something , its ALOT. Also when my play is a odds play , like take ever over in the det/ chi series , it tends to get a lil nerve racking. But you guys are tryin to tell me you never been talked out of a play?? I guess instead of "ice in the viens" i got kool aid.
    How do you think I learned this principle? Obv, from some forum hotshot talking me outta my informed, gut pick that I researched hard, only to get thrown off by some used car salesman. I learned the hard way betting on some retarded odds on huge favorites. The two most important things I learned is trust your gut and never bet with your heart. I try to avoid betting on my favorite teams because I am severely biased towards them.