playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bank on me ... lets recap

Its pitt. game to lose , they are a better team. Line chnge for home team free's up #8. Reguardless Varlamove isnt the hot goaile he was at first. Flury is a bum himself. Malkin sometime dosent care. Washintons defence GIVES THE PUCK AWAY all night long. Bill Gerin is still a good playoff guy to have on your team , his shot is still explosive. He dont miss easy ones. Basically its #8 or nothing. He again needs 4 points to win. I dont think he gets there i think Pitt. Tightens up their defencesive problems. Malkin needs to get off to a good start to be effective. But as much as I hated Sid the kid. That boy can PLAY . Pitt wins . Billy G. gets game winner !!

OK MY POST PRIOR TO GAME ...... HOW DID I DO? BANKKKKKKK

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I didn't see your pre-game post, but I will take your word for it. If not that's pretty sad posting after the game with your analysis. Although a lot of the stuff that comes outta your mouth is bs, you seem to do alright sometimes. Fleury is a bum is the only thing of your above statement I disagree with.

playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Pittsburgh-Washington GAME 7
    Cash Capper THATS THE MESSAGE BOARD , LOOK WHERE MY POST IS .. PRE-GAME .. 8 FOR 8 ON THAT POST HANDYCAPPIN ONE GAME. INCLUDING THE GAME WINNER BY BILLY G. IN FACT WASH COACH EVEN SAID DURING 1ST WE GAVE THE PUCK AWAY 10 TIMES ALREADY ... I EVEN TALKED INANOTHER POST ABOUT DUMB PENALTIES BY WASH... AND BAM 2 OF UM COME ON MAN JUMP ABOARD EVERYONE CAN WIN CASH WITH ME !!!!!!!!