playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Whats with the "i" hommo's on CBC ?

Is it me or does anyone else think someones got a rainbow keychain on the CBC "I" DESK. The one "guy" (lightly stated) with the goatee who's a Jim Rome wanna-b. The nerd partner and this PJ guy . Comee onnnnnnn CBC your to cheap to keep yah theme and now this? If yah never seen it , at one point it was real brand hockey intermission. They had the "hot stove" loaded with league info. by ppl in the know. Coaches corner with Don Cherry , who held nothing back. ie. Russians are wimps and women shouldnt be at hockey games cuz they dont pay attention and keep gettin hit with the puck. To a guy named "PJ" who looks like the paper boy and apparently played in the NHL. My guess is sharpening skates . Along with two flamin' fruit baskets wit laptops along side . The only thing yah can think of during the intermission is "I wonder which ones plays the women"

FreshCoast
    FreshCoast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

I was wondering the same thing. It must have something to do with twitter, man the world is becoming pussified.
    "We're tweeting!"
    WTF

Don Cherry & Ron McLean are awesome. Kelly Hrudy is a f\*g. Jim Hugston is the best, I miss him doing the Canucks games...

Unitage
    Unitage's Avatar Become A Pro!

you obviously dont know much about hockey, u dont know PJ Stock?
    This paper boy will whoop your ass
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJJPivHWy2k

Unitage

I do agree with the fact that the i desk crap is gay.

Unitage

also sat hotstove sucked ass, who actually watched that? 2nd INT was the best time to get off your ass for 15mins.