playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hide the whistles PUHHLEASEEEEEE

Im trying so hard to watch the entire game. Im praying I can see 5 mins of hockey without a penality. FORGET IT !! All you whiners who complain about penalties are gettin what yah want slow , no flow stop and start GARBAGE. Phantom "hooking" "holding" interference garbage. Last time hockey playoffs were real hockey was 80's. 2 periods of power play outa 3 is a joke. You less then 30 year olds who have no clue what playoffs are about. Skate, hit ,fight ,non stop ,bloody stitch um up between shifts. Not this N.HL. I wouldnt doubt if next year they put in a new rule. Dont come within a 3 foot radius of the guy with the puck or its 2 min minor. YES PERFECT ! That way all you penality whiners can play 3 periods out of 3 on the power play. They ruined the fastest 60 mins a human can enjoy without a motor running. You dont even have to watch the games just look at the stats , add the minors up minus 60 . The cup champion again this year wont be the best team it will be the best power play !!!!

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude..go away..where have u been since the lockout its been this way...go complain to the nhl comissioner
    Last edited by Flyers09; 04-16-09 at 11:33 AM. Reason: spelling

playinragz

So your what 25? Naturally it upsets you I do understand. When dougie Gilmore was jammin it home while gettin beat down in front of the net ,you were suckin on yah mommies tittie. See young man its like a 3 some , you know its happened but yah aint never gonna participate. Do the real fans a favor watch golf its not violent you wont be scared. Thanks

Flyers09

like i said go away...no one replied to this gay post of yours just watch the playoffs, and enjoy the special teams

Flyers09

i understand there are ridiculous baby hooking calls...but complainging here about them wont change the game

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

The playoffs are being called the same way as they have since the lockout. Early in games they call the game by the rulebook. As the game goes on, they let the players play more. Plus the first round is always called tighter than the rest of the playoffs.

Flyers09

nhl fans know this....unlike play in ragz...must be playing in his moms bloody ragz again or sisters or hell, even grandmoms

playinragz

The point is fans are/have been gettin ripped off. Flyers showed his age with last post. No need to resond to him anylonger. But the fact remains the game is so much worse now and will never captivate a respectible number of viewers untill they change 2 things. 1 instigator rule . 2 the notion that you can make a league watered down with meduim tallent into a game of super stars thru penalty calls. 3 lines a team. skaters checkers fighters.... stopin play stops flow.... learn the game then tell me im wrong... ask "grapes"

Flyers09

well they might ban fighting as well if that happens im done watching the nhl...ill buy games from the 90's and watch lindros fight every night if i have to lol

i do see your point but to get it across you need to go to the nhl...

by the way im 5 6 and been playing sice i was 5 i was never a checker nor fighter or instigator, im more along the lins a briere players just do flashy stuff..so i cant even consider myself in this dept of chat

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by playinragz View Post
    The point is fans are/have been gettin ripped off. Flyers showed his age with last post. No need to resond to him anylonger. But the fact remains the game is so much worse now and will never captivate a respectible number of viewers untill they change 2 things. 1 instigator rule . 2 the notion that you can make a league watered down with meduim tallent into a game of super stars thru penalty calls. 3 lines a team. skaters checkers fighters.... stopin play stops flow.... learn the game then tell me im wrong... ask "grapes"
    Ok bud.

Flyers09

Quote Originally Posted by element1286 View Post
    Ok bud.
    here we go...

FreshCoast
    FreshCoast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

When the games goto OT we'll get to see real hockey, the refs put the whistles away, no commercial breaks, you just get this fast passed back and forth, physical rhythm till someone scores.

I love playoff overtime.

playinragz

well fresh i bet they call the freakin penalties just to prove they can... watch they will **** that up too.