Sunday Rider
    Sunday Rider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tues March 2 NJ VS T.O. --> GET $$$ ON THIS QUICK!!!

Saw 1.625 for NJ on Pinnacle:
    NJ is the hottest team in the league now while TO.. well.. need i say anymore??? Brodeur should be playing this one going for another win closer to Patrick Roy's record for most wins. He's a man on a mission and his team aint bad either!!!

Just thought i'd share these good odds with u fine folks.

Cheers

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28378

i like n-j myself

Whiplash
    Whiplash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Yup, I like NJ too. It's projected that Brodeur will make the start again, as they try and get him the record for wins and shutouts, so the Devils should be pushing hard, and I don't think Toronto has enough to push back. Their two last meetings did go to overtime with TO winning both, but I think NJ has way too much momentum at the moment.

Not to mention, if there are any trades upcoming, such as Antropov or Kaberle, some of these players may be out of the TOR lineup this eve, resulting in an even greater advantage for NJ.
    Last edited by Whiplash; 03-03-09 at 07:07 AM.

BuffaloBettor
    BuffaloBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 931

This game looks so good, it scares me..TO playing better hockey. But Brodeur is in a zone right now...I wish you guys luck..Just gonna watch this game...

Whiplash
    Whiplash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I wanna see the roster for Toronto...... see if everyone's playing. But still, at the caliber of play NJ is playing at the moment, they should be heavily favoured...