pocketlint
    pocketlint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Anyone Taking The Leafs And Generous Enough to Share Why?

I was just wondering if even odd-ball games like the one tonight between the Leafs and Rangers can be dissected for a successful wager using some of the betting systems people seem to be using.

Anyone can lay a wager hoping for an upset like yesterdays' Islanders, Anaheim and Florida wins.

And once you wager and win (on those underdogs) you can always brag away saying that you didnt doubt one bit that those teams wouldnt win.

But to be absolutely confident on the wager ( like you would if say you wagered on San Jose in yesterday's San Jose v Atlanta) is another thing.
    (I dont think you would argue that you would be much more relaxed if you had wagered on San Jose yesterday as opposed to Florida (against the Bruins) regardless of what the eventual outcomes would be.)

Coming to the Leafs-Rangers' game

Theres not much to pick between these two teams. Thats why I call them ODD-BALL games.

Nothing that really stands out favoring one team or the other, plus they are not very exciting teams (that have a lot at stake if they win or lose) this late into the season.

My question is "How do you pick and wager on these ODD BALL GAMES using your betting systems?"

pocketlint
    pocketlint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Tidy profits for someone on Toronto. Some lurker perhaps.