BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

NHL Top Plays Your thoughts?

San Jose -148 over Pittsburgh. I know there's a chance for a let down tonight, but the Penguins have been up and down this season. Lately more down than up.

Chicago/Atlanta OVER 6. The high side is 8-2 in the Thrashers last ten games against the West. The 'Hawks are coming off a 7-3 loss to Vancouver and before that a 5-2 win over Calgary. This is a risky one but I think they'll make this easily and we could be counting our money midway thru the 3rd period.

Montreal/Edmonton OVER 5.5. I've been following the money on these totals and have had some success, about 64% when paying the higher vig. I've had more success with 6, but in this case 5.5 is a good play. The Habs are coming off a 6-2 loss to Calgary and a 5-2 loss to Toronto. In their last seven games, the Oilers were beaten 8-3 by Detroit and 10-2 by Buffalo.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28378

pit is one of the worst teams since december and are looking to the return of gonchar to save them. I think chicago will tighten the defense tonight after what happened to them last game. if there is a game to win for montreal its tonight. they had a team meeting yesterday to clean dirty laundery. montreals game is offence, so if they win this game is going over.