rb4033
    rb4033's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate the LA Kings

I hate man!! I bet on capitals today.. 4x2.. fu=ckkkkk

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2537

I was thinking about taking the Kings. There was some line movement I noticed. Played myself. Still alot of time left though, good luck!

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kings playing some really great hockey of late... 4 - 1 - 1 in their last 6, and the one loss was to the Canadians when they had a lead with 3 mins left and gave it up late.

Since Jack Johnson's return, the defense has been bolstered, and Coach Terry Murray FINALLY put the lines out there that I've been calling for since December, making this a pretty dangerous young team.

That said, they play shaky with the lead sometimes (they are young after all), so don't tear up your ticket just yet.

wannabet
    wannabet's Avatar Become A Pro!

The loss to Montreal was because of Montreal refs, the winning goal (maybe the tying goal I forget) was definitely a penalty on the goal scorer. LA got screwed that game. Impressive that they have done well despite a horrible loss like that. I'd go with LA a lot of the time. They're a solid team.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wannabet View Post
    The loss to Montreal was because of Montreal refs, the winning goal (maybe the tying goal I forget) was definitely a penalty on the goal scorer. LA got screwed that game. Impressive that they have done well despite a horrible loss like that. I'd go with LA a lot of the time. They're a solid team.
    Glad someone else said it, I didn't want to come off as a homer

But I agree... beating Ottawa and Washington on the road after a heartbreaking loss like that says a lot about a team's character. It won't be this year, but next year this team could very well threaten for a playoff spot, especially if the goaltending continues to be there.

ANDYW15
    ANDYW15's Avatar Become A Pro!

what do we think tomorrow, surely not against NJ?