dragon_2K9
    dragon_2K9's Avatar Become A Pro!

to parlay or not... that is my question...

im thinking of taking this parlay. 25 to win 140.75... what do you guys think?

Anaheim Ducks -1.5 goals
    Boston Bruins -1.5 goals

sharks09
    sharks09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by dragon_2K9 View Post
    im thinking of taking this parlay. 25 to win 140.75... what do you guys think?

Anaheim Ducks -1.5 goals
    Boston Bruins -1.5 goals
    Just go the ML man - its gotta be a winner plus win by two goals...if you want the puck line get on +1.5, but only if you think its a good underdog and the team will have every chance to win the game. I know the odds are worse than -1.5 but in my opinion stay with ML. Most people who post stay off the parlays but when i started sportsbetting parlays can really boost your bankroll..there will always be a few upsets so pick your right games for parlays - say one NHL, one NBA, and youll be able to double up cash as long as you pick the right games.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by sharks09 View Post
    Just go the ML man - its gotta be a winner plus win by two goals...if you want the puck line get on +1.5, but only if you think its a good underdog and the team will have every chance to win the game. I know the odds are worse than -1.5 but in my opinion stay with ML. Most people who post stay off the parlays but when i started sportsbetting parlays can really boost your bankroll..there will always be a few upsets so pick your right games for parlays - say one NHL, one NBA, and youll be able to double up cash as long as you pick the right games.
    Solid stuff sir.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

great solid parlay this weekend only. Fedor(mmafight)/Barnett(mma fight)/ any favorite pick you like before the fight starts.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Lots of good fights coming up again saturday night to parlay with regular sport picks

ANDYW15
    ANDYW15's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never understand the over/under game spread parlay if only because it's a nightmare to sit through

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

I like the correlated parlays at wagerstreet

+1.5 puck line parlayed with under 5.5 or vice versa...