ploben
    ploben's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calgary (-135) vs. Colorado

Alright guys, another day another $. Anyone excited for some NFL playoffs? Well if you'd like to spread the money around today I would advise you to take a look at the Calgary/Colorado game.

Riding hot teams is what it is all about and I really like what Calgary has done in it's past 10 games, 9-2. They lost a tough one to PHO last night as a heavy favorite. Colorado has been slumping as of late, going 4-6 in it's last 10 and on a 3 game slide.

Colorado is 0-4 against the Flames this season, and that alone should be a good indicator about this game. "But Colorado is DUE to beat Calgary". This argument is about as good as "I haven't been hit by a bus yet in my lifetime, I am DUE!"

Calgary is an impressive 9-4 against div. teams compared to the 5-8 from Colorado.

Because of the back to back games Calgary is playing and Colorado is on a day's rest, I would say this is a one goal game. I will put it down in writing today but I would sprinkle a little on the TIE (NHL 3 way lines, if your book has it). I haven't officially called for it but the past 2 nights it would have hit for BOS (1/16) and MTL (1/17). Going with the possibility of a tie I have to advise for the Colorado PL as an option. Heavy chalk at -240 but the choice is, as always, only yours.

SIDE NOTE: You can't give any more than 3 pts. to BALT. I know they have a few injuries to their D but what more does this rookie QB have to prove? He is the man for the job, no questions asked. BALT may lose this game but by no more than a FG.
    Last edited by ploben; 01-18-09 at 12:33 PM.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I like your choice on Calgary as well. BOL

ploben
    ploben's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough night. They never had a chance.

Get 'em tomorrow. Maybe going to to shoot craps tomorrow instead. Take a day off from the books.