skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33900

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 10-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +3.61 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2

(10/30/21)
    #10 Philadelphia (+1.5) v1 (B) - Loss
    #11 San Jose (+1.5) v1 (B) - Win
    #13 Los Angeles (M/L) v2 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 1-4
    (B) 2-1
    (C) 0-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 4-4
    (B) 3-1
    (C) 0-1
    Losses: ARI (-6.39u)

Games for (10/31/21):
    #12 Arizona (+1.5) v1 (B)
    #14 Arizona (+1.5) v2 (A)

#10 Resumes v1l(C) on 11/2/21

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L on M/L favorites and games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait till closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com final lines.

System rules and backtests can be found in posts #5916 & #5917

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 12-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +5.61 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(10/31/21)
    #12 Arizona (+1.5) v1 (B) - Win
    #14 Arizona (+1.5) v2 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 1-4
    (B) 2-2
    (C) 0-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 5-4
    (B) 3-1
    (C) 0-1

There are no system plays for (11/1/21)

#10 Resumes v1l(C) on 11/2/21

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L on M/L favorites and games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait till closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com final lines.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 12-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +5.61 units (fin. series)

v1 Fades
    (A) 1-4
    (B) 2-2
    (C) 0-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 5-4
    (B) 3-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/2/21):
    #10 Nashville (+1.5) v1 (C)
    #15 Toronto (M/L) v1 (A)
    #16 Dallas (+1.5) v2 (A)
    #17 Calgary (M/L) v1 (A)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Games for (11/3/21):
    #17 Edmonton (M/L) v1 (B)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 15-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +8.61 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1

(11/3/21)
    #17 Edmonton (M/L) v1 (B) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 2-5
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 1-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 5-5
    (B) 3-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/4/21):
    #16 Dallas (+1.5) v2 (B)
    #18 Pittsburgh (M/L) v2 (A)
    #19 Toronto (M/L) v1 (A)
    #20 Tampa Bay (+1.5) v1 (A)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 19-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +12.61 units (fin. series)

(11/4/21)
    #16 Dallas (+1.5) v2 (B) - Win
    #18 Pittsburgh (M/L) v2 (A) - Win
    #19 Toronto (M/L) v1 (A) - Win
    #20 Tampa Bay (+1.5) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 4-5
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 1-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-5
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/5/21):
    #21 New York Rangers (+1.5) v1 (A)
    #22 New Jersey (+1.5) v1 (A)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 21-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +14.61 units (fin. series)

(11/5/21)
    #21 New York Rangers (+1.5) v1 (A) - Win
    #22 New Jersey (+1.5) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 6-5
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 1-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-5
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 0-1

There are no system plays for (11/6/21)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD

v1 Fades
    (A) 6-5
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 1-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-5
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/7/21):
    #23 St. Louis (M/L) v1 (A)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD

(11/7/21)
    #23 St. Louis (M/L) v1 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 6-6
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 1-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-5
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/8/21):
    #24 Buffalo (+1.5) v2 (A)

#23 Resumes v1l(B) on 11/9/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD

(11/8/21)
    #24 Buffalo (+1.5) v2 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 6-6
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 1-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-6
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/9/21):
    #23 Vancouver (M/L) v1 (B)

#24 Resumes v2l(B) on 11/12/21

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-10-21 at 09:19 AM. Reason: typo

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD

(11/9/21)
    #23 Vancouver (M/L) v1 (B) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 6-6
    (B) 4-2
    (C) 1-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-6
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/10/21):
    #25 Arizona (+1.5) v1 (A)

#23 Resumes v1 (C) on 11/11/21
    #24 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/12/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    Current Open Series: 3

(11/10/21)
    #25 Arizona (+1.5) v1 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 6-7
    (B) 4-2
    (C) 1-0
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-6
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/11/21):
    #23 Seattle (M/L) v1 (C)
    #25 Las Vegas (+1.5) v1 (B)
    #26 Montreal (+1.5) v2 (A)
    #27 Washington (M/L) v1 (A)

#24 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/12/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 24-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +1.58 units (fin. series)

(11/11/21)
    #23 Seattle (M/L) v1 (C) - Loss
    #25 Las Vegas (+1.5) v1 (B) - Win
    #26 Montreal (+1.5) v2 (A) - Win
    #27 Washington (M/L) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 7-7
    (B) 5-2
    (C) 1-1
    Losses: ANA (-16.03u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 7-6
    (B) 4-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/12/21):
    #24 Buffalo (+1.5) v2 (B)
    #28 Washington (M/L) v1 (A)

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

I live close to Seattle. This team is really bad. No surprise they choked the C bet.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    I live close to Seattle. This team is really bad. No surprise they choked the C bet.
    Hey shoeshine11 you lang loving jackass you choked the C bet you piece of shit.

sunshine11

I didn't bet it. I just look at the plays.

sunshine11

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Hey shoeshine11 you lang loving jackass you choked the C bet you piece of shit.
    Your just upset because you bet my Kraken heavy.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Your just upset because you bet my Kraken heavy.
    Riiight shoeshine...what else you got to make yourself feel better?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 26-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +3.58 units (fin. series)

(11/12/21)
    #24 Buffalo (+1.5) v2 (B) - Win
    #28 Washington (M/L) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 8-7
    (B) 5-2
    (C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 7-6
    (B) 5-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/13/21):
    #29 Boston (M/L) v1 (A)
    #30 Winnipeg (M/L) v1 (A)
    #31 Florida (+1.5) v2 (A)
    #32 Seattle (+1.5) v2 (A)

sunshine11

E) crack en'

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 29-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +6.58 units (fin. series)

(11/13/21)
    #29 Boston (M/L) v1 (A) - Win
    #30 Winnipeg (M/L) v1 (A) - Win
    #31 Florida (+1.5) v2 (A) - Win
    #32 Seattle (+1.5) v2 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 10-7
    (B) 5-2
    (C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 8-7
    (B) 5-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/14/21):
    #33 Pittsburgh (+1.5) v1 (A)
    #34 Vancouver (+1.5) v1 (A)
    #35 Vancouver (+1.5) v2 (A)

#32 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/17/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    Current Open Series: 4

(11/14/21)
    #33 Pittsburgh (+1.5) v1 (A) - Loss
    #34 Vancouver (+1.5) v1 (A) - Loss
    #35 Vancouver (+1.5) v2 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 10-9
    (B) 5-2
    (C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 8-8
    (B) 5-1
    (C) 0-1

There are no system plays for (11/15/21)

#33 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/16/21
    #34 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/16/21
    #35 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/17/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD

v1 Fades
    (A) 10-9
    (B) 5-2
    (C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 8-8
    (B) 5-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/16/21):
    #33 Anaheim (+1.5) v1 (B)
    #34 Washington (M/L) v1 (B)
    #36 Nashville (+1.5) v1 (A)
    #37 Toronto (M/L) v1 (A)
    #38 Montreal (+1.5) v1 (A)
    #39 New York Islanders (+1.5) v2 (A)
    #40 Carolina (M/L) v1 (A)

#35 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/17/21

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-17-21 at 01:31 AM. Reason: added Chase #40

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 33-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +10.58 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 5

(11/16/21)
    #33 Anaheim (+1.5) v1 (B) - Win
    #34 Washington (M/L) v1 (B) - Loss
    #36 Nashville (+1.5) v1 (A) - Loss
    #37 Toronto (M/L) v1 (A) - Win
    #38 Montreal (+1.5) v1 (A) - Win
    #39 New York Islanders (+1.5) v2 (A) - Loss
    #40 Carolina (M/L) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 13-10
    (B) 6-3
    (C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 8-9
    (B) 5-1
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/17/21):
    #32 Seattle (M/L) v2 (B)
    #35 Vancouver (+1.5) v2 (B)
    #41 Seattle (M/L) v1 (A)

#34 Resumes v1 (C) on 11/18/21
    #36 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/18/21
    #39 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/20/21

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-18-21 at 08:48 AM. Reason: #41 supposed to be Seattle M/L not Chicago +1.5

sunshine11

Gogo crack en

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Gogo crack en
    GOGOGO shine those shoes shoeshiner11 you big time shoeshiner you live in a big time apartment according to you, are you going to post any pictures of your big time shoeshiners apartment?

FYI I have a brand new apt. Living it up. I don't like you or Lang. I just like to see you lose. You have a big mouth. Must be about 25.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 33-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +10.58 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 6

(11/17/21)
    #32 Seattle (M/L) v2 (B) - Loss
    #35 Vancouver (+1.5) v1 (B) - Loss
    #41 Seattle (M/L) v1 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 13-11
    (B) 6-4
    (C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 8-9
    (B) 5-2
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/18/21):
    #34 Carolina (M/L) v1 (C)
    #36 New York Rangers (+1.5) v1 (B)
    #42 Edmonton (M/L) v1 (A)
    #43 Pittsburgh (M/L) v2 (A)

#32 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/19/21
    #35 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/19/21
    #41 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/20/21

Points Awarded:

sunshine11 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sunshine11

Congrats. Nice.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 37-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +14.58 units (fin. series)

(11/18/21):
    #34 Carolina (M/L) v1 (C) - Win
    #36 New York Rangers (+1.5) v1 (B) - Win
    #42 Edmonton (M/L) v1 (A) - Win
    #43 Pittsburgh (M/L) v2 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 14-11
    (B) 7-4
    (C) 2-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 9-9
    (B) 5-2
    (C) 0-1

Games for (11/19/21):
    #32 Seattle (+1.5) v2 (C)
    #35 Vancouver (+1.5) v2 (C)
    #44 Seattle (+1.5) v1 (A)

#41 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/20/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 38-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -10.25 units (fin. series)

(11/19/21):
    #32 Seattle (+1.5) v2 (C) - Loss
    #35 Vancouver (M/L) v2 (C) - Win
    #44 Seattle (+1.5) v1 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 14-12
    (B) 7-3
    (C) 2-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 9-9
    (B) 5-3
    (C) 1-2
    Losses: ARI (-6.39u), SEA (-25.83u)

Games for (11/20/21):
    #39 New York Islanders (M/L) v2 (B)
    #41 Edmonton (M/L) v1 (B)
    #45 New Jersey (+1.5) v1 (A)
    #46 Los Angeles (+1.5) v1 (A)
    #47 Detroit (M/L) v2 (A)

#44 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/22/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 41-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -7.25 units (fin. series)

(11/20/21):
    #39 New York Islanders (+1.5) v2 (B) - Loss
    #41 Edmonton (M/L) v1 (B) - Win
    #45 New Jersey (+1.5) v1 (A) - Win
    #46 Los Angeles (+1.5) v1 (A) - Win
    #47 Detroit (M/L) v2 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 16-12
    (B) 8-3
    (C) 2-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 9-10
    (B) 5-4
    (C) 1-2
    Losses: ARI (-6.39u), SEA (-25.83u)

Games for (11/21/21):
    #39 New York Islanders (+1.5) v2 (C)
    #48 Calgary (+1.5) v1 (A)
    #49 Seattle (+1.5) v2 (A)

#44 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/22/21
    #47 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/24/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2021-2022 System to Date: 43-4 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -35.58 units (fin. series)

(11/21/21):
    #39 New York Islanders (+1.5) v2 (C) - Loss
    #48 Calgary (+1.5) v1 (A) - Win
    #49 Seattle (+1.5) v2 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 17-12
    (B) 8-3
    (C) 2-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 10-10
    (B) 5-4
    (C) 1-3
    Losses: ARI (-6.39u), SEA (-25.83u), NYI (-30.33u)

Games for (11/22/21):
    #44 Ottawa (+1.5) v1 (B)

sunshine11

Crack end finally win the G bet.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD

(11/22/21):
    #44 Ottawa (+1.5) v1 (B) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 17-12
    (B) 8-4
    (C) 2-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 10-10
    (B) 5-4
    (C) 1-3

Games for (11/23/21):
    #50 Chicago (+1.5) v1 (A)

#44 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/24/21

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NHL GOLD

(11/23/21):
    #50 Chicago (+1.5) v1 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 17-13
    (B) 8-4
    (C) 2-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 10-10
    (B) 5-4
    (C) 1-3

Games for (11/24/21):
    #44 Anaheim (+1.5) v1 (C)
    #47 Detroit (+1.5) v2 (B)
    #51 Philadelphia (+1.5) v1 (A)
    #52 Vancouver (+1.5) v1 (A)
    #53 New York Islanders (+1.5) v2 (A)

#50 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/27/21

First ... 168169170171172 Last