Nostradam
    Nostradam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Probably false. I imagine the current volatility reared it's head in past seasons. Like the stock market, there will be ups and downs.

Why "probably"? Is there any reason to think, or proof, the system is +EV?

Like chasing at blackjack or roulette, you may eventually hit that run that busts you.

What makes this system any better than other systems or types of chasing?

Why *should* it succceed?

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39320

Merry Christmas everybody, except Nostradumb.

Nostradam

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Merry Christmas everybody, except Nostradumb.
    "Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

Fallacious ad hominem reasoning is normally categorized as an informal fallacy,[3][4][5] more precisely as a genetic fallacy, a subcategory of fallacies of irrelevance."

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 974

Nerd (disambiguation)

Look up nerd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Nerd is a term for a person who is intellectually knowledgeable or bright, but socially inept.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradam View Post
    "Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

Fallacious ad hominem reasoning is normally categorized as an informal fallacy,[3][4][5] more precisely as a genetic fallacy, a subcategory of fallacies of irrelevance."
    Points Awarded:

Flea Hotel gave MalikHusam 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal
    danhimal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 81-4
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -23 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series: 2
    A(-2.82 units)

(12/23/16):
    #83LMontreal (+1½)Lv1l(C)L- Win
    #85LColorado (+1½) @ ChicagoLv1l(B)L- Win
    #86LN.Y. Rangers (ML)Lv1l(A)L- Loss
    #87LSan Jose (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 34-29
    (B) 13-15
    (C) 12-3
    Losses:
    CBJ (-26.75u), MIN (-32.26u), MIN (-13.43u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 15-9
    (B) 3-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

There are no system plays for (12/25/16-12/26/16) - Merry Christmas!

#84LResumes v1l(B) on 12/27/16
    #86LResumes v1l(B) on 12/27/16

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L on M/L favorites and games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait till closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line(+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com final lines.

System rules and back test can be found in posts #4197 & #4198.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

What evidence do you have that he's intellectually knowledgeable or bright?
    Quote Originally Posted by MalikHusam View Post
    Nerd (disambiguation)

Look up nerd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Nerd is a term for a person who is intellectually knowledgeable or bright, but socially inept.

Wallco99

Again, Merry Christmas to all, except Nostradumb.
    Points Awarded:

Flea Hotel gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 81-4
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -23 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-2.82 units)

v1 Fades
    (A) 34-29
    (B) 13-15
    (C) 12-3
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 15-9
    (B) 3-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (12/27/16):
    #84LOttawa @ N.Y. Rangers (M/L)Lv1l(B)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #86LMinnesotra @ Nashville (M/L)Lv1l(B)L(8:05 pm EST)

LBoston (
    +1½) @ ColumbusLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L on M/L favorites and games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait till closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line(+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com final lines.

Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 83-4
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -21 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series: 1
    A(-4.56 units)

(12/27/16):
    #84LN.Y. Rangers (M/L)Lv1l(B)L - Win
    #86LNashville (M/L)Lv1l(B)L - Loss
    #88LBoston (+1½)Lv1l(A)L - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 35-29
    (B) 14-16
    (C) 12-3
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 15-9
    (B) 3-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (12/28/16):
    #89LCarolina @ Pittsburgh (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

#86LResumes v1l(C) on 12/29/16

Points Awarded:

sedwards86
    sedwards86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

I sincerely hope, for the sake of all you who are betting the C bet, that the Islanders cover +1.5 at the Wild tonight. By now, I'm sure a lot of you are wishing Dubnyk, Parise and company would just go the hell away. On a positive note, the Islanders have straight up won the last three meetings. Good luck to all of you.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 84-4
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -20 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-4.56 units)

(12/28/16):
    #89LPittsburgh (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 36-29
    (B) 14-16
    (C) 12-3
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 15-9
    (B) 3-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (12/29/16):
    #86LN.Y. Islanders (+1½) @ MinnesotaLv1l(C)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #90LToronto @ Tampa Bay (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)
    #91LMontreal @ Florida (M/L)Lv2l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)
    #92LChicago (+1½) @ NashvilleLv2l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #93LN.Y. Islanders @ Minnesota (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33906

Wild again

ken23lau
    ken23lau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6394

Seems like we're getting dinged on these long winning streaks.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Not only are they winning...they are covering the puck line too.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 86-5
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -32.55 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-2.45 units)

(12/29/16):
    #86LN.Y. Islanders (+1½)Lv1l(C)L- Loss
    #90LTampa Bay (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Loss
    #91LFlorida (M/L)Lv2l(A)L- Loss
    #92LChicago (+1½)Lv2l(A)L- Win
    #93LMinnesota (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 37-30
    (B) 14-16
    (C) 12-4
    Losses:
    CBJ (-26.75u), MIN (-32.26u), MIN (-13.43u), MIN (-14.55u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 16-10
    (B) 3-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (12/30/16):
    #94LNashville (+1½) @ St. LouisLv2l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #95LPhiladelphia (+1½) @ San JoseLv1l(A)L(10:05 pm EST)

#90LResumes v1l(B) on 01/01/17
    #91LResumes v2l(B) on 12/31/16

Last edited by danhimal; 12-30-16 at 11:34 AM.
    Points Awarded:

oilcountry99
    oilcountry99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1094

Should the San Jose series be #95?

danhimal

Quote Originally Posted by oilcountry99 View Post
    Should the San Jose series be #95?
    Fixed, thanks!

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 87-5
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -31.55 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series: 3
    A(-4.50 units)

(12/30/16):
    #94LNashville (+1½)Lv2l(A)L- Win
    #95LPhiladelphia (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 36-32
    (B) 14-16
    (C) 12-4
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 18-9
    (B) 3-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (12/31/16):
    #91LFlorida (+1½) @ DallasLv2l(B)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #95LSan Jose @ Los Angeles (M/L)Lv1l(B)L(10:35 pm EST)
    #96LColumbus (+1½) @ MinnesotaLv1l(A)L(6:05 pm EST)
    #97LMontreal (+1½) @ PittsburghLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #98LFlorida (+1½) @ DallasLv1l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)

#90LResumes v1l(B) on 01/01/17

Last edited by danhimal; 12-31-16 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Updated record, #85 was v2 win opposed to v1
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Well today's the day... Minnesota or Columbus will end their winning streak. It's about time.

Wallco99

Happy New Year everybody.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Sweep!!!

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 92-5
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -26.55 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-1.30 units)

(12/31/16):
    #91LFlorida (+1½)Lv2l(B)L- Win
    #95LLos Angeles (M/L)Lv1l(B)L- Win
    #96LColumbus (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #97LMontreal (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #98LFlorida (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 39-32
    (B) 15-16
    (C) 12-4
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 18-9
    (B) 4-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (01/01/17):
    #90LDetroit (+1½) @ TorontoLv1l(B)L(3:05 pm EST)
    #99LPhiladelphia (+1½) @ AnaheimLv2l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)

Last edited by danhimal; 01-01-17 at 03:07 AM.
    Points Awarded:

danhimal

Happy New Year!!!

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Happy New Year!

Nostradam

Happy new year!

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 94-5
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -24.55 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series: 0
    A

(1/1/17):
    #90LDetroit (+1½)Lv1l(B)L- Win
    #99LPhiladelphia (+1½)Lv2l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 39-32
    (B) 16-16
    (C) 12-4
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 19-9
    (B) 4-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (1/2/17):
    #100LColorado (+1½) @ VancouverLv1l(A)L(10:05 pm EST)
    #101LColorado (+1½) @ VancouverLv2l(A)L(10:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 96-5
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -22.55 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A

(1/2/17):
    #100LColorado (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #101LColorado (+1½)Lv2l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 40-32
    (B) 16-16
    (C) 12-4
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 20-9
    (B) 4-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (1/3/17):
    #102LBuffalo (+1½) @ N.Y. RangersLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #103LEdmonton (+1½) @ ColumbusLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 97-5
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -21.55 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-2.05 units)

(1/3/17):
    #102LBuffalo (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #103LEdmonton (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 41-33
    (B) 16-16
    (C) 12-4
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 20-9
    (B) 4-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

There are no system plays for (1/4/17)

#103LResumes v1l(B) on 1/5/17

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 97-5
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -21.55 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-2.05 units)

v1 Fades
    (A) 41-33
    (B) 16-16
    (C) 12-4
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 20-9
    (B) 4-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (1/5/17):
    #103LColumbus @ Washington (M/L)Lv1l(B)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #104LColumbus (+1½) @ WashingtonLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 98-5
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -20.55 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-2.60 units)

(1/5/17):
    #103LWashington (M/L)Lv1l(B)L- Win
    #104LColumbus (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 41-34
    (B) 17-16
    (C) 12-4
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 20-9
    (B) 4-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (1/6/17):
    #105LArizona (+1½) @ AnaheimLv2l(A)L(10:05 pm EST)

#104LResumes v1l(B) on 1/7/17

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 99-5
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -19.55 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-2.60 units)

(1/6/17):
    #105LArizona (+1½)Lv2l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 41-34
    (B) 17-16
    (C) 12-4
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 21-9
    (B) 4-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (1/7/17):
    #104LWashington @ Ottawa (+1½)Lv1l(B)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #106LVancouver @ Calgary (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(10:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 101-5
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -17.55 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A

(1/7/17):
    #104LOttawa (+1½)Lv1l(B)L- Win
    #106LCalgary (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 42-34
    (B) 18-16
    (C) 12-4
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 21-9
    (B) 4-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (1/8/17):
    #107LTampa Bay (+1½) @ PitsburghLv2l(A)L(5:05 pm EST)
    #108LMinnesota (+1½) @ AnaheimLv1l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)

Last edited by danhimal; 01-09-17 at 04:10 AM.
    Points Awarded:

mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Tampa Bay against pittsburgh tonight is absolutely AWFUL, might as well flush that money down the toilet. They are on a b2b and a massive losing streak slide, with very little motivation and a number of key players missing. Good luck, but pittsburgh 3-way is the easiest pound of the year.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by mcfugly View Post
    Tampa Bay against pittsburgh tonight is absolutely AWFUL, might as well flush that money down the toilet. They are on a b2b and a massive losing streak slide, with very little motivation and a number of key players missing. Good luck, but pittsburgh 3-way is the easiest pound of the year.
    I've seen even more AWFUL teams in a more AWFUL situation pull out a win dude and we don't even need TB to win...just cover. Plus this is a chase system not a one and done. PIT may be rusted with the 8 days off as well.

Wallco99

You tell 'em, Sky!

First ... 162163164165166167168 ... Last