Nostradam
    Nostradam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Quote Originally Posted by allidoiswin89 View Post
    Seeing as this is your 11th post, I suggest you do some more reading before Wallco goes off on you.

Which of the 162 pages & 5670 posts would you suggest reading for an answer to these questions? I've read numerous already.

I'd also be interested in an update on how the Wallco Gold systems have been doing since the years listed on page 1. Basic info that shouldn't be that difficult to answer. If one is capable, that is ;

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39314

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradam View Post
    Which of the 162 pages & 5670 posts would you suggest reading for an answer to these questions? I've read numerous already.

I'd also be interested in an update on how the Wallco Gold systems have been doing since the years listed on page 1. Basic info that shouldn't be that difficult to answer. If one is capable, that is ;
    Why don't you read 5 posts back before deciding to be a wise ass. I wasn't going to respond until this dumb comment was made. You're obviously NOT reading, because your damn question is answered every single day if you would bother to read danhimal's posts.
    Points Awarded:

LuckyBeans gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Oblivious To The Obvious

Wallco99

Oblivious To The Obvious

danhimal
    danhimal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 55-1
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: +23.44 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series: 3
    A(-17.02 units)

(12/05/16):
    #58LArizona (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Loss
    #59LWashington (M/L)Lv2l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 23-18
    (B) 9-8
    (C) 7-0
    Losses: None

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-6
    (B) 2-4
    (C) 2-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (12/06/16):
    #53LColorado (+1½) @ NashvilleLv2l(C)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #54LFlorida (+1½) @ PhiladelphiaLv1l(C)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #60LCalgary @ Dallas (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(8:35 pm EST)

#58LResumes v1l(B) on 12/09/16

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L on M/L favorites and games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait till closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line(+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.comfinal lines.

System rules and back test can be found in posts #4197 & #4198.
    Last edited by danhimal; 12-06-16 at 07:00 PM.

boycali01
    boycali01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4226

#53, #54 nadhville ?

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

Quote Originally Posted by boycali01 View Post
    #53, #54 nadhville ?
    #54 is Florida @ Philadelphia

Nostradam

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Why don't you read 5 posts back before deciding to be a wise ass. I wasn't going to respond until this dumb comment was made. You're obviously NOT reading, because your damn question is answered every single day if you would bother to read danhimal's posts.
    Thanks for the civil response ;

Actually your reference does NOT answer my question. It refers to a post that gives info only up to the end of the 2013-2014 season, whereas i asked for an up to date record, not one that is more than 2 years out-of-date.

Also the reference to posts 4197-8 i'd have found much easier if the page number, page 120 of this thread, was mentioned.

And how difficult would it be to add in the overall record of units won, from 2005-6 through 2015-16, re how the Wallco Gold systems have been doing? In the regular danhimal posts with picks, that is. For all those wondering it is claimed on page 120 of this topic that through 2013-14 it was up 508.31 units.
    Last edited by Nostradam; 12-06-16 at 03:46 PM.

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

As Arnold would say, "Chillllll out."

Nostradam

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    As Arnold would say, "Chillllll out."
    I've got my iced tea on the rocks beside the keyboard. Cheers.

I recall him saying "I'll be back".

Best of luck.

Wallco99

Thanks for the civil response ;

Actually your reference does NOT answer my question. It refers to a post that gives info only up to the end of the 2013-2014 season, whereas i asked for an up to date record, not one that is more than 2 years out-of-date.

Also the reference to posts 4197-8 i'd have found much easier if the page number, page 120 of this thread, was mentioned.

And how difficult would it be to add in the overall record of units won, from 2005-6 through 2015-16, re how the Wallco Gold systems have been doing? In the regular danhimal posts with picks, that is. For all those wondering it is claimed on page 120 of this topic that through 2013-14 it was up 508.31 units.
    Or perhaps you could just shop for another system. It is a pain in the ass to add that, because that is just one more number that has to be changed EVERY day. Why don't you just be appreciative of the information your are getting for absolutely no cost, and stop whining about it not being enough. Or just do some reading and figure it out.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Self admit, I accidentally went for the +1 1/2 on Colorado by mistake instead of taking the M/L for the A game.
    Therefore I only have 1 C game for tonight's action.
    BOL everyone !!
    Last edited by Mxs1332; 12-06-16 at 06:56 PM.

Nostradam

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Or perhaps you could just shop for another system. It is a pain in the ass to add that, because that is just one more number that has to be changed EVERY day. Why don't you just be appreciative of the information your are getting for absolutely no cost, and stop whining about it not being enough. Or just do some reading and figure it out.
    Of course it is up to you or whoever if you want to incorporate constructive suggestions for improvements. Or me if i choose to take it upon myself.

I would have thought someone here would have access to this simple basic info. Rather than making everyone interested search page after page trying to find it. Is there something to hide about the overall record, or especially that of the past two seasons?

I see the old record was boldy posted in the title & first page of the thread. And a regular reference given to a record that is missing two years/two years out of date. Which has had months to update that. A curious omission indeed.

As for your comment about "just one more number that has to be changed EVERY day", that is funny. Having the unchanging record to the beginning of this season one would only need to add this years number to get the total. Simple arithmetic that any poster with a grade 7 education could do for themselves. So not necessary to change another number every day, as you claim.

In any case, good luck with your systems. I hope they are worth all the stress.

Last edited by Nostradam; 12-06-16 at 07:46 PM.

Wallco99

Of course it is up to you or whoever if you want to incorporate constructive suggestions for improvements. Or me if i choose to take it upon myself.

I would have thought someone here would have access to this simple basic info. Rather than making everyone interested search page after page trying to find it. Is there something to hide about the overall record, or especially that of the past two seasons?

I see the old record was boldy posted in the title & first page of the thread. And a regular reference given to a record that is missing two years/two years out of date. Which has had months to update that. A curious omission indeed.

As for your comment about "just one more number that has to be changed EVERY day", that is funny. Having the unchanging record to the beginning of this season one would only need to add this years number to get the total. Simple arithmetic that any poster with a grade 7 education could do for themselves. So not necessary to change another number every day, as you claim.

Thanks, good bye!!!!

HawthornHawks
    HawthornHawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2196

seriously Nostra just move back to following touts on twitter.. this is a free system with a heap of time and efforts going into it......

liqidzen
    Update your status
    liqidzen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3468

I have to head out to work before danhimal has had a chance to post, based on my understanding of the system, I think the plays for today are

washington ML to beat bruins A
    ottowa +1.5 to beat sharks A

These are v1 bets (bet against teams who have won 3 straight games), didn't see any teams who have lost 3 straight games ATS for v2. Anyone know a quick way to check these ATS stats each day?

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 57-1
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: +25.44 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series: 2
    A(-2.63 units)

(12/06/16):
    #53LColorado (+1½)Lv2l(C)L- Win
    #54LFlorida (+1½)Lv1l(C)L- Win
    #60LDallas (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 23-19
    (B) 9-8
    (C) 8-0

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-6
    (B) 2-4
    (C) 3-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (12/07/16):
    #61LBoston @ Washington (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #62LOttawa (+1½) @ San JoseLv1l(A)L(10:35 pm EST)

#60LResumes v1l(B) on 12/08/16

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L on M/L favorites and games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait till closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line(+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.comfinal lines.

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sedwards86
    sedwards86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Quote Originally Posted by liqidzen View Post
    I have to head out to work before danhimal has had a chance to post, based on my understanding of the system, I think the plays for today are

washington ML to beat bruins A
    ottowa +1.5 to beat sharks A

These are v1 bets (bet against teams who have won 3 straight games), didn't see any teams who have lost 3 straight games ATS for v2. Anyone know a quick way to check these ATS stats each day?

I use covers.com. Look at NHL scores and matchups. Under the "stats" tab is last 10. This will show you the the scores and who was favored for that team's last ten games. By looking at that, you can determine if a team has lost three straight up and not covered the puck line if they were underdog.

danhimal

Ditto, I personally use covers.com as well. Ultimately, I double check my findings with http://www.scoresandodds.com/ because this is what the system goes off of. Just click on the team name and review the game log. Colors make it easier on the eyes, this is what Boston's looks like today:

Points Awarded:

liqidzen gave danhimal 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

I usually check the team page on Scores and Odds as well, though you can't always trust the results in the ATS column. And for some reason, Arizona's and Winnipeg's pages have been blank since I've been following the system. Not sure why.

danhimal

I agree, double checking for accuracy is a must. Mistakes will be made, we are human after all.

You are correct about Arizona and Winnipeg team pages. The URL's both come back omitting the team name, hence the blank page. If we modify the team name in, we're back in business! Not ideal but it works.

Original URL
    http://www.scoresandodds.com/statfee...eamid=&season=

Modified URL
    http://www.scoresandodds.com/statfee...RIZONA&season=
    http://www.scoresandodds.com/statfee...NNIPEG&season=

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 59-1
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: +27.44 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-2.63 units)

(12/07/16):
    #61LWashington (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #62LOttawa (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 25-19
    (B) 9-8
    (C) 8-0

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-6
    (B) 2-4
    (C) 3-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (12/08/16):
    #60LCalgary @ Arizona (+1½)Lv1l(B)L(9:05 pm EST)
    #63LEdmonton (+1½) @ PhiladelphiaLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #64LPittsburgh @ Florida (+1½)Lv1l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 61-1
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: +29.44 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-3.90 units)

(12/08/16):
    #60LArizona (+1½)Lv1l(B)L- Win
    #63LEdmonton (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #64LFlorida (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 26-20
    (B) 10-8
    (C) 8-0

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-6
    (B) 2-4
    (C) 3-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (12/09/16):
    #58LColumbus @ Detroit (+1½)Lv1l(B)L(7:35 pm EST)

#64LResumes v1l(B) on 12/10/16

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 61-1
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: +29.44 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    A(-10.92 units)

(12/09/16):
    #58LDetroit (+1½)Lv1l(B)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 26-20
    (B) 10-9
    (C) 8-0

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-6
    (B) 2-4
    (C) 3-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (12/10/16):
    #58LN.Y. Islanders (+1½) @ ColumbusLv1l(C)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #64LPittsburgh @ Tampa Bay (+1½)Lv1l(B)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #65LToronto (+1½) @ BostonLv2l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L on M/L favorites and games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait till closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line(+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com final lines.

Last edited by danhimal; 12-10-16 at 11:56 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568
    Update your status

On 12/7, Toronto finished up as a very slight dog (-108 / -112). That means they beat the spread and don't qualify as a play.
    Points Awarded:

thekoreanmang gave Andy3568 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    On 12/7, Toronto finished up as a very slight dog (-108 / -112). That means they beat the spread and don't qualify as a play.
    You are correct.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33900

Blue Jackets for real this year. At least we got a bonus win on the Leafs.

HawthornHawks
    HawthornHawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2196

lose 30 Units on the Islanders and your happy with a one unit win on the leafs lol
    Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

That hurt.

jpeterb
    jpeterb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Been gone for a couple years, nice to see this still going.

Nostradam

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Not a good year to be fading the BJs. This was obvious well before the game tonight.

A couple "bonus" wins, or consolation prizes, i guess you could call them. While the 2016 profits are lost.

danhimal

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    Thanks Andy, the results will not post on the official records but I will gladly pocket the bonus.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 62-2
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: +3.69 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series: 0
    A

(12/10/16):
    #58LN.Y. Islanders (+1½)Lv1l(C)L- Loss
    #64LTampa Bay (+1½)Lv1l(B)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 26-20
    (B) 11-9
    (C) 8-1
    Losses:
    Columbus (-26.75u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-6
    (B) 2-4
    (C) 3-1
    Losses:
    Buffalo (-31.56u)

Games for (12/11/16):
    #65LVancouver (+1½) @ WashingtonLv1l(A)L(5:05 pm EST)
    #66LSt. Louis (+1½) @ MinnesotaLv1l(A)L(6:05 pm EST)
    #58LWinnipeg (+1½) @ EdmontonLv2l(A)L(9:35 pm EST)

The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L on M/L favorites and games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait till closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line(+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com final lines.

Points Awarded:

Crown Royal gave danhimal 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Andy3568
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by danhimal View Post
    Thanks Andy, the results will not post on the official records but I will gladly pocket the bonus.
    No problem. It's great when it works out that way.

danhimal

No games today.

Travel day today, will follow up with formal posting when I'm back on the ground. Head over to Wallco's Chase 110 if you're itching for action. Good luck to all

First ... 160161162163164165166 ... Last