danhimal
    danhimal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Both correct and adjusted accordingly. Thanks for being my extra set of eyes...

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by danhimal View Post
    Both correct and adjusted accordingly. Thanks for being my extra set of eyes...
    No problem. Appreciate you filling in.

danhimal

*Interim posting until Wallco returns*

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 13-1 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss:-12.68 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 1 (-3.00 units)

(10/25/15):
    #12 Edmonton (+1½) v1 (B) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 6-4
    (B) 2-1

(C) 0-1
    Losses: MON (-25.68 u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 3-2
    (B) 1-1

(C) 1-0
    Losses: None

Games for (10/26/15):
    #16 Anaheim (+1½) @ Chicago v1 (A) (8:30 pm EDT)
    #9 Resumes v1 (B) on 10/28/15

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have lis8ed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines fromScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team onScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #4197 & #4198.
    Last edited by danhimal; 10-26-15 at 04:07 PM.
    Points Awarded:

analyzer gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Stryder gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

analyzer
    analyzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9236

I think the # of this series if incorrect. #12 concluded yesterday. Thanks!

danhimal

Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    I think the # of this series if incorrect. #12 concluded yesterday. Thanks!
    I was so sure I'd get away with no corrections today ha! Thanks buddy
    Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 14-1 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss:-11.68 units (fin. series)

(10/26/15):
    #16 Anaheim (+1½) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 7-4
    (B) 2-1

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 3-2
    (B) 1-1

(C) 1-0

Games for (10/27/15):
    #17 Montreal @ Vancouver (+1½) v1 (A) (10:00 pm EDT)
    #9 Resumes v1 (B) on 10/28/15

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines fromScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team onScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    Points Awarded:

danhimal

Sorry for the late post, crazy day at the office today. Line is moving, double check as puck drop nears.

MON @ VAN LM.jpg

analyzer

I may be wrong but I believe the Canucks are both a V2 and a V1 play tonight (both A bets).

V1 being the fade of MTL. V2 as they lost their previous 3 all as a favorite.

Can someone please review and confirm?

danhimal

Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    I may be wrong but I believe the Canucks are both a V2 and a V1 play tonight (both A bets).

V1 being the fade of MTL. V2 as they lost their previous 3 all as a favorite.

Can someone please review and confirm?
    Yea, I thought Vancouver was a V2 play but Andy3568 corrected me on post #5004.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    Sorry to come in late like this, but I don't believe Series #16 is a play. If you look at 10/22 and check the line movements, Vancouver was the dog at the final line, which means they beat the spread.

analyzer

This isn't very clear and I can't keep the formatting right but it's from scores & odds and while it has them at -105 on 10/22 vs. Washington however for SU it has them L (obviously) but also for ATS it has them L as well. Am I not looking at the correct source?

http://www.scoresandodds.com/statfee...COUVER&season=

Date

Opponent

ML

GL

OU

Score

SU

ATS

OU

SOG

PP/PG

SOG

PP/PG

Starting Goalie

10/24 vs DETROIT -175 5 2-3 L L P 32 4 - 2 28 6 - 1 MILLER
    10/22 vs WASHINGTON -105 5 2-3 L L P 25 3 - 1 35 2 - 0 MILLER
    10/18 vs EDMONTON -210 5.5 1-2 L L Un 34 2 - 0 24 2 - 1 MILLER

danhimal

I see what you're saying but it's possibly a typographical error on scoresandodds part. Spread is +1.5 and with a loss of 2-3, VAN covers by 0.5. We'll wait for Andy or others to chime in.

VAN GameLog.jpg

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39326

I see what you're saying but it's possibly a typographical error on scoresandodds part. Spread is +1.5 and with a loss of 2-3, VAN covers by 0.5. We'll wait for Andy or others to chime in.

VAN GameLog.jpg
    Vancouver is not a play. They were the dog on 10/22/15 (-105/-115), they were the -105 team, that is the dog. They lost by one, so with the 1.5 goals, they covered, so no v2 play on Vancouver. Andy is correct. No typo either. Dog/favorite is based solely on money lines, not who scoresandodds decides to give the +1 1/2 goals to.

Also, never use the "Season logs" for determining plays, use the day to day scoreboards and final line movement column. There will be discrepancies the entire year, I promise you that. So avoid yearly team logs as stated.

Sometimes final lines for games end up at (-105/-105), in which case, the +1 1/2 would never factor in. But that didn't happen in this case, line was (-115/-105)
    Last edited by Wallco99; 10-27-15 at 09:24 PM.

danhimal

Thanks for clearing that up Wallco, brought home another win tonight! At last, NBA is here as well.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 15-1 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss:-10.68 units (fin. series)

(10/27/15):
    #17 Vancouver (+1½) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 8-4
    (B) 2-1

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 3-2
    (B) 1-1

(C) 1-0

Games for (10/28/15):
    #9 Pittsburgh (+1½) @ Washington v1 (B) (8:00 pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Points Awarded:

analyzer

Thanks for the clarification Wallco, Andy & others.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

VAN GameLog.jpg
    One mistake I made in the past was looking only at the team page on Scores and Odds. It does indeed show three losses SU and ATS for Vancouver. It's not unusual for them to get it wrong... maybe they base in on starting odds or something else. I will sometimes check the team page because they're good about SU wins and losses, but they differ from the final lines for the ATS wins and losses quite a bit when it's close.

...edited to add - just like what Wallco posted above.
    Last edited by Andy3568; 10-28-15 at 08:31 AM.
    Points Awarded:

analyzer gave Andy3568 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Also, if you look at the team logs for both Washington and Vancouver for their 10/22/14 game, you'll see that both teams were given a Loss ATS for that game. Since one team always gets +1 1/2, that would be impossible in a one goal game. I know we sorted this out yesterday, but I just wanted to show you the ACTUAL inconsistencies with the Team logs, and the reason I always use the day to day scoreboards, and final line movement column for the closer line games. Another example is this. Sometimes slight favorites are also given the +1 1/2 goals as an ATS line. This usually means that at one time the slight favorite was probably a dog, and even though the money line switched, the books never changed the +1 1/2 goals to the other team, thus preventing bettors from potentially having both sides of a bet in a close line game, with both teams getting +1 1/2. This is why my system says whatever team is the M/L dog is the team with the +1 1/2, for determining plays and placing wagers, which at times requires us to purchase the alternate line. This criteria will always be used, regardless of which team was given the +1 1/2 goals by the actual books. Hope this is clear, it got a little wordy.
    Points Awarded:

analyzer gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal

Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up and appreciate the patience. Didn't know how much time and effort goes into these postings until now, good thing I didn't volunteer for Chase 110!

Wallco99

Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up and appreciate the patience. Didn't know how much time and effort goes into these postings until now, good thing I didn't volunteer for Chase 110!
    I'll be back as quickly as I can, but for now, thanks for sticking with it.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 16-1 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss:-9.68 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 0

(10/28/15):
    #9 Pittsburgh (+1½)(B) - Win

v1 Fades

(A) 8-4
    (B) 3-1

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 3-2
    (B) 1-1

(C) 1-0

Games for (10/29/15):
    #18 Colorado (+1½) @ Tampa Bay v2 (A) (7:30 pm EDT)

Last edited by danhimal; 10-29-15 at 05:24 PM.

danhimal

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    I'll be back as quickly as I can, but for now, thanks for sticking with it.
    No rush, not a complaint or anything...just a new found respect for you veteran posters. Just a different perspective from my silent lurking since '12 haha

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 17-1 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: -8.68 units (fin. series)

(10/29/15):
    #18 Colorado (+1½) v2 (A) - Win

v1 Fades

(A) 8-4
    (B) 3-1

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 4-2
    (B) 1-1

(C) 1-0

There are no system plays for (10/30/15):

Points Awarded:

Wallco99 gave danhimal 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

amitaf0 gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 17-1 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: -8.68 units (fin. series)

v1 Fades
    (A) 8-4
    (B) 3-1

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 4-2
    (B) 1-1

(C) 1-0

Games for (10/31/15):
    #19 Nashville (+1½) @ Los Angeles v1 (A) (4:00 pm EDT)
    #20 Pittsburgh @ Toronto (+1½) v1 (A) (7:00 pm EDT)
    #21 Pittsburgh@ Toronto (+1½) v2 (A) (7:00 pm EDT)
    #22 Boston @ Tampa Bay (M/L) v1 (A) (7:00 pm EDT)

Last edited by danhimal; 10-31-15 at 01:06 PM.
    Points Awarded:

analyzer gave danhimal 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 18-1 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: -7.68 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 3 (-6.45 units)

(10/31/15):
    #19 Nashville (+1½) v1 (A) - Win
    #20 Toronto (+1½) v1 (A)- Loss
    #21 Toronto (+1½) v2 (A)- Loss
    #22 Tampa Bay (M/L) v1 (A)- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 9-6
    (B) 3-1

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 4-3
    (B) 1-1

(C) 1-0

Games for (11/1/15):
    #23 Tampa Bay (M/L) @ Carolina v2 (A) (5:00 pm EDT)
    #24 Tampa Bay (M/L) @ Carolina v1 (A) (5:00 pm EDT)

Resumes v1 (B) on 11/4/15
    #21 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/2/15
    #22 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/3/15

Last edited by danhimal; 11-02-15 at 02:44 AM.
    Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 20-1 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: -5.68 units (fin. series)

(11/1/15):
    #23 Tampa Bay (M/L) v2 (A) - Win
    #24 Tampa Bay (M/L) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 10-6
    (B) 3-1

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 5-3
    (B) 1-1

(C) 1-0

Games for (11/2/15):
    #21 Dallas @ Toronto (+1½) v2 (B) (7:30 pm EST)
    #25 Dallas @ Toronto (+1½) v1 (A) (7:30 pm EST)
    #26 Philadelphia (+1½) @ Vancouver v2 (A) (10:00 pm EST)

Resumes v1 (B) on 11/4/15
    #22 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/3/15

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 22-1 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: -3.68 units (fin. series)

(11/2/15):
    #21 Toronto (+1½) v2 (B) - Win
    #25 Toronto (+1½) v1 (A) - Win
    #26 Philadelphia (+1½) v2 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 11-6
    (B) 3-1

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 5-4
    (B) 2-1

(C) 1-0

Games for (11/3/15):
    #22 Dallas (+1½) @ Boston v1 (B) (7:00 pm EST)
    #26 Philadelphia (+1½) @ Edmonton v2 (B) (9:00 pm EST)
    #27 New Jersey @ N.Y. Islanders (M/L) v2 (A) (7:00 pm EST)
    #28 Los Angeles (+1½) @ St. Louis v1 (A) (8:30 pm EST)

#20 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/4/15

Last edited by danhimal; 11-03-15 at 03:51 PM.
    Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 25-1
    (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: -0.68 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 2 (-7.00 units)

(11/3/15):
    #22 Dallas (+1½) v1 (B) - Win
    #26 Philadelphia (+1½) v2 (B) - Loss
    #27 N.Y. Islanders (M/L) v2 (A) - Win
    #28 Los Angeles (+1½) @ St. Louis v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 12-6
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-4
    (B) 2-2

(C) 1-0

Games for (11/4/15):
    #20 Pittsburgh @ Vancouver (M/L) v1 (B) (10:00 pm EST)

Resumes v2 (C) on 11/5/15

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based onFINAL lines fromScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team onScoresandOdds.com/final lines.
    Last edited by danhimal; 11-05-15 at 02:31 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave danhimal 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal

Correction on:

Current open series: 2 (-7.00 units) - Posted
    Current open series: 2 (-12.52 units) - Actual

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 25-1
    (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: -0.68 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 2 (-16.41 units)

(11/4/15):
    #20 Vancouver (M/L) v1 (B) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 12-6
    (B) 4-2

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-4
    (B) 2-2

(C) 1-0

Games for (11/5/15):
    #26 Philadelphia (+1½) @ Calgary v2 (C) (9:00 pm EST)

#20 Resumes v1 (C) on 11/6/15

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based onFINAL lines fromScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team onScoresandOdds.com/final lines.
    Points Awarded:

Greg242 gave danhimal 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ace-bryan gave danhimal 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bravoman81
    bravoman81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2095

nice C bet hit.

danhimal

Quote Originally Posted by bravoman81 View Post
    nice C bet hit.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 26-1
    (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +.32 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 1 (-6.19 units)

(11/5/15):
    #26 Philadelphia (+1½) v2 (C) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 12-6
    (B) 4-2

(C) 0-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-4
    (B) 2-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (11/6/15):
    #20 Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (+1½) v1 (C) (9:00 pm EST)
    #29 N.Y. Rangers @ Colorado (+1½) v1 (A) (9:00 pm EST)

Last edited by danhimal; 11-07-15 at 02:41 AM.

bravoman81
    bravoman81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2095

nice c bet hit.

danhimal

Quote Originally Posted by bravoman81 View Post
    nice c bet hit.
    Back to back is twice as nice, now my blood pressure gets to take a breather...

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 28-1
    (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +2.32 units (fin. series)

(11/6/15):
    #20 Edmonton (+1½) v1 (C) - Win
    #29 Colorado (+1½) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 13-6
    (B) 4-2

(C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 6-4
    (B) 2-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (11/7/15):
    #30 Pittsburgh @ Calgary (+1½) v1 (A) (10:00 pm EST)
    Anaheim @ San Jose (M/L) v1 (A) (10:30 pm EST)

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    Last edited by danhimal; 11-07-15 at 02:02 PM.
    Points Awarded:

First ... 141142143144145146147 ... Last