skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33906

Also you may switch over to Source Mode instead of using WYSIWYG. This way you will see everything that's hidden in your post that you don't otherwise see in WYSIWYG. You can get there by using the first button on the upper left corner at the top of your message box. You'll be surprised by the amount of all that shit that's hidden behind your posts!!

oldshoebox72
    oldshoebox72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

Quote Originally Posted by bisturis View Post

Start
    All Programs
    Accessories
    Notepad
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Windows 7

Do what he saids above, then when you see the notepad program, left-click and hold it, then drag it to your desktop as a short cut, so next time you don't have to going through that many procedures to get to your notepad.
    A quicker way to find notepad is as soon as you on the start, type notepad into the search box "search programs and files".
    If you gonna use notepad more often, assign a shortcut command to notepad. Highlight the notepad, right click and select properties (very bottom at the popup window), you will find a box labeled "shortcut key", click your mouse into that box, then hold Crlt + Alt+ N at the same time. (note that Crlt + Alt are must, the letter N is for notepad, but you can select whatever the letter you want). Then click apply
    Only take you a minute max to setup, but next time you want to use nopepad, all you have to do is hold Crlt+Alt+N, then notepad program pop right up.
    You can do this with your MS Word if you are use it frequent, for example I set mines as:
    Crlt+Alt+N (notepad)
    Crlt+Alt+W( Word)
    Crlt+Alt+E(Excel), etc.

Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!

We'll. M/l. Is + 100

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39320

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
    We'll. M/l. Is + 100
    NO, the M/L is (-115), therefore a M/L wager. It may change later, but at the time of our posts, (-115) is where it is.

Grinder12000

So take it at the time of the post? Must have changed since I saw it. No biggie I got mine when it was -105 actually. So took the P/L

takethepnts
    takethepnts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3531

Pinny has the Sharks at 2.01 currently , Good luck guys !

BlueCityy
    BlueCityy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

so I'm confused :S, is the play on M/L or +1 1/2, thanks !

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCityy View Post
    so I'm confused :S, is the play on M/L or +1 1/2, thanks !
    This question is answered every day in my plays post, please read the bottom. And there is no reason for confusion, only ONE person posts the official plays and that is me. And since my post, the line has not changed. If it does before game time I will update.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2013-14 System to date: 15-0 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +15.00 units (fin.series)
    Current open series: 0

v1 Plays
    (A) 9-2
    (B) 2-0

(C) 0-0
    Losses: None

v2 Plays
    (A) 4-0
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0

Games for (10/24/13):
    #16 San Jose (M/L) @ Boston v1 (A) (7:05 pm EDT)

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The teamunderlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (+1½) instead of the M/L. We will always play the M/L on favorites and (-110) games, and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    System rules & backtest can be found in posts #2446 and #2447.

Wallco99

*** Official ***

miss_sbets
    miss_sbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

GL sirs

Grinder12000

Well, I'll take my +1 1/2. But the official line is alway the closing line as Walco says. But what was the closing line. -105 Bruins which makes San Jose ????? -105?

im thinking San Jose was the dog.

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9733

Well, I'll take my +1 1/2. But the official line is alway the closing line as Walco says. But what was the closing line. -105 Bruins which makes San Jose ????? -105?

i believe scores and odds have Bos @ -115 which would made sjs the dog. was (-330) my book, but since it was the first game i didn't mind. fresh lines...

Grinder12000

Scoresandodds had the closing line at Bos -105. From what I'm looking at. Red Sox were -115. LOL

im not complaining as I played them as a dog +1.5

Wallco99

San Jose was (-115), Boston was -105. The play was M/L even though it lost. Congratulations if you played +1 1/2, even though that wasn't the play. But be careful doing it too often, system wasn't backtested playing +1 1/2 on favorites, so a loss could cost substantially more than an actual system loss.

Grinder12000

Is it a 20 cent line on Scoreandodds? Since a line is not listed for San Jose and only Boston (-105) does that make San Jose -115?. I just assumed the team listed with the money line was always the favorit

sorry, not doubting you, just trying to understand score and odds language on these close games.
    Last edited by Grinder12000; 10-25-13 at 06:30 AM.

Wallco99

Is it a 20 cent line on Scoreandodds? Since a line is not listed for San Jose and only Boston (-105) does that make San Jose -115?. I just assumed the team listed with the money line was always the favorit

sorry, not doubting you, just trying to understand score and odds language on these close games.
    Yes, that is why (-110) plays are M/L bets in the system, because BOTH teams would be @ -110. If you look at the Line Movement column on scoresandodds.com, you can click on those numbers and it will show you ALL the line movements for that game since open, including current and final lines for BOTH teams. Click on that, and you will see that San Jose closed @ -115. This is the last time I am mentioning this game, it is over and it was a loss regardless of how you played it. But in the future, please check there before stating that I am wrong. Thanks. I don't know why they post the -105 line but sometimes they do. And even if they were posting 10 cent lines like you thought, both teams would have been -105, so that still would have been a M/L play and not -1 1/2. But that is moot since they post 20 cent lines anyway.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2013-14 System to date: 15-0 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +15.00 units (fin.series)
    Current open series: 1 (-1.15 units)

(10/24/13):
    #16 San Jose (M/L) v1 (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 9-3
    (B) 2-0

(C) 0-0

v2 Plays
    (A) 4-0
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0

Games for (10/25/13):
    #17 Buffalo (+1½) @ Florida v2 (A) (7:35 pm EDT)

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (+1½) instead of the M/L. We will always play the M/L on favorites and (-110) games, and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    System rules & backtest can be found in posts #2446 and #2447.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 10-25-13 at 11:47 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Maxi_EV gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

analyzer gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

J.M. Disciple gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sod77 gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Grinder12000

geez - don't have to get all uptight - dude you are wound up like a spring. Are you always on edge? I'd hate to be your dog! LOL People are not always attacking you like you think! Relax and enjoy life my friend. I was just trying to make sense of it all not saying you were wrong. Do you need some Vicodin? I just got 16 for my tooth. I'll send you one!

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Shouldn't the "Current open series" amount be -1.15 since that was the final line on San Jose?

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Just to add my two cents: If you want to follow the system exactly and not be confused by line movements, wait until about 10 minutes before the start of the game and check Scores and Odds. If the team you're betting on has better M/L odds than -110 (i.e. -105), bet the +1.5 P/L. If it has -110 or worse (i.e. -115), bet the M/L. If you do not have access right before the game, then use your best judgement and take a chance or skip it. Sometimes taking a chance (deviating from the system) will pay off, and sometimes it'll cost you more. And sometimes it'll make no difference at all. It's up to you how to play it, but the results Wallco is posting here is the system as described, i.e. based on final odds at Scores and Odds.

Grinder12000

Well, you can do better then Wallcos system by playing good lines and not waiting for the closing bell. The system is just that, a guide. Since Wallco uses ALL teams in this case his results will normally be WORSE then if you pick the best lines. Unlike most systems where the system results will typically be BETTER then what you can expect.

Don't get me wrong - this is actually a compliment to Wallco's system.

I do have a vintage beer ready for when we past the all-time two year hi in the system. Only 22 units away.

Wallco99

geez - don't have to get all uptight - dude you are wound up like a spring. Are you always on edge? I'd hate to be your dog! LOL People are not always attacking you like you think! Relax and enjoy life my friend. I was just trying to make sense of it all not saying you were wrong. Do you need some Vicodin? I just got 16 for my tooth. I'll send you one!
    I actually wasn't attacking you. I was very surprised at the number of people who were asking what the line was when I clearly have it posted in every one of my updates in three different places where to find it. I was just telling you how to dig on scoresandodds to find the answer you were looking for when they post -105 for a team for some unknown reason. The arguement of which team was the favorite went on all day yesterday regardless of how many times I posted that San Jose was the favorite. After the tenth or eleventh post, it starts to get frustrating. Sorry, I wasn't attacking you personally, but I did not want to respond to all 10 people so I picked one and said it all there. All Good, just trust me on the lines.

Wallco99

Well, you can do better then Wallcos system by playing good lines and not waiting for the closing bell. The system is just that, a guide. Since Wallco uses ALL teams in this case his results will normally be WORSE then if you pick the best lines. Unlike most systems where the system results will typically be BETTER then what you can expect.

Don't get me wrong - this is actually a compliment to Wallco's system.

I do have a vintage beer ready for when we past the all-time two year hi in the system. Only 22 units away.
    What does the all time 2 year high mean? The system finished at +68 units two years ago and well over +100 the two years prior to that. How does +37 have any relevance at all?

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    Shouldn't the "Current open series" amount be -1.15 since that was the final line on San Jose?
    I corrected it. I got +100 on my M/L bet with my book and that number must have been in my head. Thanks. Kind of stupid on my part, especially since I posted that the line was -115 at least 5 times yesterday.

Greg242
    Greg242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6854

Hello everyone!! I am new to the system wanting to trying it and I have read a lot of the posts here and I believe I know the answer but still have one question. For teams that we are betting on in the V2 system that have lost 3 in a row S/U and 3 in a row ATS if underdogs ... I assume we are always betting on their moneylines as we are betting on them to WIN? Thanks for all your doing here Wallco looks great!!

I guess I am wrong because I see today for the system you for the A bet in the V2 system you are betting on Buffalo +1.5. I thought for V2 you ALWAYS bet on the team to WIN?
    Last edited by Greg242; 10-25-13 at 12:20 PM.

ptgators
    ptgators's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hello Wallco99

New to your thread but familiar with this type of system. Works well when played diligently. Read your opening post/explanation and found it to be very well thought out.
    Very simple to understand, Don't know why people seem to struggle with it.
    Well thanks for info., and Units won.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Greg242 View Post
    Hello everyone!! I am new to the system wanting to trying it and I have read a lot of the posts here and I believe I know the answer but still have one question. For teams that we are betting on in the V2 system that have lost 3 in a row S/U and 3 in a row ATS if underdogs ... I assume we are always betting on their moneylines as we are betting on them to WIN? Thanks for all your doing here Wallco looks great!!

I guess I am wrong because I see today for the system you for the A bet in the V2 system you are betting on Buffalo +1.5. I thought for V2 you ALWAYS bet on the team to WIN?
    Well if they lose by 1 and are getting +1 1/2, then....we WIN.

Greg242
    Greg242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6854

Well if they lose by 1 and are getting +1 1/2, then....we WIN.
    Ok thanks Wallco. I thought that all of the bets in the V2 system were ML bets on the teams to WIN. Sorry for the confusion.

takethepnts

Hey guys ... Hoping i didnt add to any confusion with saying that Pinny was paying 2.01 at closing for san jose ... I was following the pick of money line wager , just simply adding that it was paying out very well as the dog at Pinny . I use two books always , Piinny and bet365 , used them for 13 years or so now , and bet365 had SJ at 1.87 and Boston at 1.95 , Books vary the lines but good to know that this system is based on the scores and odds lines , thanks again for running a great system Wallco . Cheers and happy weekend folks !!!!

San Jose was (-115), Boston was -105. The play was M/L even though it lost. Congratulations if you played +1 1/2, even though that wasn't the play. But be careful doing it too often, system wasn't backtested playing +1 1/2 on favorites, so a loss could cost substantially more than an actual system loss.

Grinder12000

What does the all time 2 year high mean? The system finished at +68 units two years ago and well over +100 the two years prior to that. How does +37 have any relevance at all?
    I don't view this as a year to year thing but more as an ongoing lifetime thing. A life time is one season :-) This is the two plus years I've been following the Gold system game by game.

Wallco99

I don't view this as a year to year thing but more as an ongoing lifetime thing. A life time is one season :-) This is the two plus years I've been following the Gold system game by game.

Well, That's pretty cool then. Can you put markers at season ending points on that graph for the past few years? Or a few dates?

takethepnts

Nice work with the graph ... Now thats good recordkeeping , Like Wallco said can you break it down ? You do this for each system followed / played ? If so , way to go !

QUOTE=Grinder12000;20026402]I don't view this as a year to year thing but more as an ongoing lifetime thing. A life time is one season :-) This is the two plus years I've been following the Gold system game by game.

[/QUOTE]

Grinder12000

I sure can but it's basically at the two huge dips. I'll get on it.

calebepley93
    calebepley93's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great work so far this year. I know the haters will come out in droves when the C games start popping up, but that's just the way it is. I haven't bet on any plays so far in here because of the filters I use, but the other systems I follow have been doing exceptionally well with them. Keep it up.

First ... 74757677787980 ... Last