africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Plays

Well I have been having a little problem with the site plus I have been in a conference but I have a couple plays tonight. I dont think you need to be a pro NHL capper to pick the games tonight unless you want to take a shot at the showdown in Buffalo which you can flip that coin to figure out. Even thou I think the under may be a good play in that game.

Of course my #1 play of the night doesnt come cheap as its the Washington Capitals -280. Columbus barely has anyone to lace up the skates with more tickets being sent to the AHL for replacements. Sooner or later there will be guys from the ECHL coming up if they dont start getting healthy.

I have already placed my wager on this one.

I also like Anaheim and the under and Vancouver.

Let me get your thoughts.

Raji66
    Raji66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

My Picks

Hey guys,
    Im new to this site, so just thought that I would give handicapping a go.........

Picks
    Take The Caps
    Semin is back which gives washington 2 legitimate scoring lines, and of course the blue jackets are injured, however they will have a few guys to fill the void with Huselius coming back and Filatov being called up.

Take the Sabres
    I like they way the sabres have been playing, Tim Connoly comes back to the line up, taking some pressure off the other key scores Roy and vanek. Miller playing well Lundqvist not.

Take the Canucks
    With Sundin these guys should win by a few goals

and if you guys want some value take a shoot on the lightning who will be playing a struggling ducks team they are +175

africanroller

Guys if you want to add picks please open your own thread unless you want to discuss the picks I have already given. Thank you

Dealer07
    Dealer07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roller what do you think of a pl play with the Capitals?

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Africanroller, this has been the first time in a few nights i have had some consisitency in connecting to the site. Rrrrrrrrrr! need to get it fixed. Hope all is well. Tough night with wash, all of a sudden they have problems scoring, only 4 goals in 3 games.

On to tomorrow, looking forward to your leans. so far this is what i have on leans for tomorrow,

Atl/Flor Under
    -Under is 8-0 last 8 head to head
    -Under is 14-3-2 last 19 head to head
    -Florida 7 of 8 games have gone Over with 1 of them being a push

Colorado ml
    -Penguins are 1-9-1 in the last 11 meetings head to head
    -Penguins are 0-4 in the last 4 meetings in Colorado
    -Penguins are 1-11 in their last 12 games playing on 1 days rest
    This should be a perfect spot for Colorado to break out of their scoring slump having scored only 6 goals in their last 5 games and still managing to win2 games. pittsburgh on the other hand are struggling defensively giving up 5goals to Nashville who have not scored 5goals in a gazillions years.

Toronto ml
    -going out on alimb here with the leafs good record here against Phil(Maple Leafs are 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Philadelphia and Maple Leafs are 9-2 in the last 11 meetings). Aswell, after their poor performance versus Montreal the other night i expect them to put up a fight.

Montreal ml
    -washington continues to struggle scoring goals, only 4 goals in last 3 games playing a hot Montreal team scoring 18 goals in the last 3 games. aswell, washington has struggled this year so far on the b2b games going Capitals are 2-9 in their last 11 games playing on 0 days rest.

I look forward to your leans aswell.

pocketlint
    pocketlint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

showtime,

first off the bat (or the stick!!) I appreciate your insights. Particularly the Avs-Pens one.

Now my question is a research based one.

Where do you simply access these HEAD-to-HEAD stats and other advanced stats of teams?

Things like what the record was when resting 1-day or 2-day and such.

Is there a place like Yahoo or Jetbull where you can pull HEAD-to-HEAD stats and other advanced stats for a teams past season or playoff games?

Thanks in advance

africanroller

Use covers, they have all the matchups and trends