EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Light The Lamp: 11.20

Season Record: 13-12-1

Yes suh. Back on the winning track. Now we make what we like to call a winning streak.

Montreal/Ottawa UNDER 5.5 (-120)
    9 of their last 10 in the UNDER column for Ottawa. That's a good place to start. The Senators have had all sorts of trouble scoring, picking up 2 goals or less in 8 of their last 10. 9 straight fit under tonight's total. Better news is Auld is between the pipes tonight. 8 straight Auld starts have all gone under the 5.5. total. Montreal is also having trouble lighting the lamp with 6 goals in their last 4 games. Goaltending/defense has been a bit more stiff lately with 2 goals allowed in three straight after a couple games with 6 allowed. Habs have gone UNDER in 4 of 5. Carey Price in goal for MTL. He blanked Ottawa 4-0 earlier this season. Stood on his head against Carolina, allowing 2 goals up against 48 shots. With both teams having some offensive issues and Auld being very steady in net, the UNDER looks useable here tonight. HAB no fear, Light The Lamp is here! Let's get us a winner. Do us up ref, do us up or do me.

EaglesPhan36

That's right. The ref did us a solid. Nice work girl. 2 in a row, I believe that'd be a winning streak.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep it up EaglesPhan NHL is not my strong point for capping so I'll put a little change on you and LT's picks!

Lets keep up that winning streak!

EaglesPhan36

Gonna skip out on today's action. Like a couple, but don't feel strongly enough to commit them as good plays.

Flyers at +130
    Ducks -125

Those are the two I like best, but again didn't see the clear cut edge I usually like. Should be back with something tomorrow!