richcrazy
    richcrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game 7

Tomorrow...Winnner? Whos On Game 7 Buddyyyyys

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

lightning. bruins are choke artists. tampa is more physical, has better offense, better forecheck, better penalty kill, better powerplay, better neutral zone play, better speed, better coaching. home ice has meant nothing in these playoffs.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3219

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    lightning. bruins are choke artists. tampa is more physical, has better offense, better forecheck, better penalty kill, better powerplay, better neutral zone play, better speed, better coaching. home ice has meant nothing in these playoffs.
    If all this is true and home ice means nothing how is it 3-3? Thomas stole one game, but that's it.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    If all this is true and home ice means nothing how is it 3-3? Thomas stole one game, but that's it.

thomas played great in 2 games. game 3 in TB (road win) where he had the shutout and then game 5 at home where he made the unbelievable save, and kept making big saves all night. in addition to that, bruins PK has been very good (except for game 6). That is why it's tied. also, lightning have made very costly stupid mistakes that are uncharacteristic of their club. in game 3 the defense overcommit and send 3 guys to the boards against Lucic, leaving Krejci wide open and all alone in the slot. as far as home ice, road teams have won just as much, if not more, than the home teams in this playoffs. remember that after easter sunday, home teams were 18-24. hockey is not basketball.

spartiatis
    spartiatis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Tough to say...neither team looks that great in this series. It will come down to which goalie has the better game. Unless Thomas regains his form, I think Tampa takes it.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3219

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    thomas played great in 2 games. game 3 in TB (road win) where he had the shutout and then game 5 at home where he made the unbelievable save, and kept making big saves all night. in addition to that, bruins PK has been very good (except for game 6). That is why it's tied. also, lightning have made very costly stupid mistakes that are uncharacteristic of their club. in game 3 the defense overcommit and send 3 guys to the boards against Lucic, leaving Krejci wide open and all alone in the slot. as far as home ice, road teams have won just as much, if not more, than the home teams in this playoffs. remember that after easter sunday, home teams were 18-24. hockey is not basketball.
    I know home ice does not mean much in hockey, but sometimes it does mean more for a game 7. I am just questioning how a team that is superior in every aspect, goaltending excepted, is tied 3-3 and if the opposing goalie had played better in the previous game would be eliminated. I do agree that overall Tampa is better/playing better, but it is not that one sided and I think Thomas will be the difference tonight if the Bruins don't end up in the box too much. That being said, going to hedge my Bruins Eastern Conference bet with Tampa +135 and the over +115 which will play +405. Just makes sense, if Thomas comes up huge Bruins should win, if not over and Tampa both look good.