Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Tb / Nyr ~ 9/25

Pre season Hockey? And weve discussed this allready, betting pre season hockey? Not suggested!

SO why would i post then?

Because ive seen every Ranger game, and without Avery And Hollweg? Our Intensity is completely Gone, Ours being the Rangers obviously, i mean if you watch our lethargic moving of the puck, turnovers at centre Ice all day, and to see that -140 on the Blue Shirts @ 5Dimes? I can only think of HOW?

Whats that juice for? Todays the Magic Day?
    And then FINALLY they throw juice on that nder? so if they finally caught on? i wont touch it now lol

What because i mentioned that we shouldnt be betting pre season? Hey, ok, then two things happen

One? I bust out that i think we still stink? take TB? Then I have the reason why ? I posted against my own team because im convinced we cant beat anyone, so i backwards jinxed us and now well win because i posted we dont look like a team thats flowing anything but Hair!?

And 2) TB at +110 ?

Um, Ok thats Sold, Im throwing a Lousy $25 At the Ning tonight because i think the Rangers have looked like crap and have no right to be favored over anything!
    SO im not too concerned about how we feel about pre season betting, This is a test to see if the Rangers actually want to play hockey or not lol

~ ML ~ +110 ~ $25

And obviously i think someone saw a discussion about Overs in the pre season??

Well atleast some guy in his blog was at some site?

Tuesday ~ 7 Games
    Wednesday ~ 10 Games

The Under is 14 -3 !!

And ive been playing the Ranger Unders for 3 straight games for chump change like this TB play will be, as again, Im Not convinced we as a team have the grit or grind to score, its not ME whos proven i know it?
    Its them whos Proven it by what We See and in their results!

So The 'Ning get the first honorable mention from me at SBR, judge me for the play all ya like, i think it has validity from what ive watched! Hopefully they snap into the swing of Hockey soon and ofcourse itll probably be tonight because of all ive said lol Ahh posting is fun sometimes lol

Ciao kids!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-16-15 at 12:20 PM. Reason: image does not exist

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, Rangers without Avery and Jagr are not very good. Especially with that awful system they run there.

Magica10

~ ML ~ +110 =

And thats how you start your NHL year 1 - 0 !

And somethin told me to stay away from that sneaky Under that was juiced!

Gots to know, when to hold em!

1 - 0 @ SBR NHL!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-16-15 at 12:20 PM. Reason: image does not exist

bigmikey
    bigmikey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Done Mang

Magica10

Thanks Mang!

Hope it helped anyone and glad it worked out!

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by element1286 View Post
    GL, Rangers without Avery and Jagr are not very good. Especially with that awful system they run there.
    AND without Shanny they are lacking a true leader in the D room and on the bench.

Rangers will have a tough time making the playoffs, but I think they will grab the 8th or 7th spot. Carolina will be a much improved team than last year so the East will be tight again.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    AND without Shanny they are lacking a true leader in the D room and on the bench.

Rangers will have a tough time making the playoffs, but I think they will grab the 8th or 7th spot. Carolina will be a much improved team than last year so the East will be tight again.
    They still got Drury and Gomez, those guys are good in the locker room.