Bean
    Bean's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are 5dimes good NFL handicappers?

It seems that 5dimes NFL lines are different than the rest of the industry. My assumption is that they're taking a side, believing that it's more profitable than simply balancing the books. Is that assumption correct?

Would one do better to bet with them (bet their opinion at another book) or against them (bet the consensus opinion at 5dimes)?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I think they have different lines to protect against teasers since they offer them at +100

Pancho sanza
    Pancho sanza's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are about as sharp as a bag of wet mice.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    It seems that 5dimes NFL lines are different than the rest of the industry. My assumption is that they're taking a side, believing that it's more profitable than simply balancing the books. Is that assumption correct?

Would one do better to bet with them (bet their opinion at another book) or against them (bet the consensus opinion at 5dimes)?
    It is to protect against teasers. Use the drop down menu, and you will see their lines are uniform with the rest of the board.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

They have unique stuff going on elsewhere though. Not sure it is sharp but certainly unique.

tailwithout
    tailwithout's Avatar Become A Pro!

not so important difference for scalping