jane2geo
    jane2geo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3112

Anyone have Isoke's NFL Spreadsheets 2009 season.

Wanted 2009 NFL weekly Isoke Spreadsheets, I have week17 thru SB.
    Looking for any and all previous weeks. Finding that his datasheet was
    a very useful handicapping tool.

jane2geo

Well, thanks for nothing guys. Guess I should have read every single post in this forum before I posted a question. While reading I concluded that nobody here would ever share anything without first getting something more valuable in return. Then I see a two-year-old post that confirmed my intuition. we all not looking for the same results..? Just to beat the man…?For similar reasons all American manufacturing will soon be a thing of the past.If knowledge isn’t shared, the Chinese will beat us one by one and all be driving a Zhongxing auto.Please Mr. moderator / webmaster, please remove my login, pw and identity from this site.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

Quote Originally Posted by jane2geo View Post
    Well, thanks for nothing guys. Guess I should have read every single post in this forum before I posted a question. While reading I concluded that nobody here would ever share anything without first getting something more valuable in return. Then I see a two-year-old post that confirmed my intuition. we all not looking for the same results..? Just to beat the man…?For similar reasons all American manufacturing will soon be a thing of the past.If knowledge isn’t shared, the Chinese will beat us one by one and all be driving a Zhongxing auto.Please Mr. moderator / webmaster, please remove my login, pw and identity from this site.

lololol....what?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

WOW. Maybe no one responded b/c no one knows what you are talking about or referring to?

I for one have never heard of Isoke's NFL Spreadsheet, thus no reply from me. (Likely the same for many others?)...

Get your panties out of a bunch...

Augustus
    Augustus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

I have some NFL data from 1978 to 2009. What kind of information do you need?
    Points Awarded:

jane2geo gave Augustus 30 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Iskoe is a total square from everything I've ever heard, so I've never bothered to use any of his material. That's why I couldn't respond to your question.
    Points Awarded:

jane2geo gave skrtelfan 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    Iskoe is a total square from everything I've ever heard, so I've never bothered to use any of his material. That's why I couldn't respond to your question.
    Wow, good to rely on hearsay.

Pretty lame response. But, you did respond, so half a credit to you.

The man is asking for Iskoe's spreadsheet data. It is data, not opinions!

His data is good. It doesn't matter whether he is a square or a sharp. The data is good.

Now, maybe you can use his data. Data is data. Opinions are totally different. Geez.
    Last edited by Wojo; 06-29-10 at 02:15 AM.
    Points Awarded:

jane2geo gave Wojo 30 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jane2geo

Well, Mr. Moderator didn’t erase my identity so, I’m back….!

Peeig …….grow up, are you twelve?

Mavrick22….. you’re correct, except it’s actually boxers. I just lost my mind on that second post. No way for a newbie looking for help to conduct himself. But, I’ve seen your posts in other threads, you sir are the personification of my second post.

Augustus….Thanks for the offer, I too have raw data just haven’t figured best way query the data for my needs. Iskoe publishes a weekly sheet that covers 70% of the data I’m looking for. Found here, . Kind’ a like a poor-man’s database. 30 Points and thanks to you.

Skrtefan…..Honest answer, I think,,. Thanks and 5 points to you.

Wojo…..Thank you for your support. 30 Points to you.

Looking for logical approach football spreadsheets from any week any year. I understand in addition to weekly in season availability on the web page they were also included as an attachment to the weekly newsletters. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

skrtelfan

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Wow, good to rely on hearsay.

Pretty lame response.
    He's a total square from everything I've ever heard him say. I'll give you a simple example, on the "You Can Bet on It" radio show a while back, Iskoe was talking about some NBA series price that was kind of steep, say +1000 on the dog, and he went on about how "some handicappers will talk about quote-unquote "value" on the dog, but how can you bet a +1000 price when the series will only be played once?" That's completely square thinking.

He's also affiliated with Vegas Insider who are scamdicappers.

The man is asking for Iskoe's spreadsheet data. It is data, not opinions!

His data is good. It doesn't matter whether he is a square or a sharp. The data is good.

Now, maybe you can use his data. Data is data. Opinions are totally different. Geez.
    Uh, so it's my fault I didn't retroactively save all of his spreadsheets and have them available to send to this person? I read a lot of weird shit on gambling boards but that's one of the weirdest.

FWIW I get that same info from a variety of other sources and have never bothered to archive any of it.

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Quote Originally Posted by jane2geo View Post
    Well, Mr. Moderator didn’t erase my identity so, I’m back….!

Peeig …….grow up, are you twelve?

Mavrick22….. you’re correct, except it’s actually boxers. I just lost my mind on that second post. No way for a newbie looking for help to conduct himself. But, I’ve seen your posts in other threads, you sir are the personification of my second post.

Augustus….Thanks for the offer, I too have raw data just haven’t figured best way query the data for my needs. Iskoe publishes a weekly sheet that covers 70% of the data I’m looking for. Found here, . Kind’ a like a poor-man’s database. 30 Points and thanks to you.

Skrtefan…..Honest answer, I think,,. Thanks and 5 points to you.

Wojo…..Thank you for your support. 30 Points to you.

Looking for logical approach football spreadsheets from any week any year. I understand in addition to weekly in season availability on the web page they were also included as an attachment to the weekly newsletters. Any help would be appreciated.
    I will now have to ask for clarification from the judge(s)...

How exactly am I a "personification" of your second post? If personification is even the word you were looking for(Which it isn't)... Personification is giving non-human entities, human-like traits or actions... Next time when you want to use a million dollar word...make sure you know what it means first.

dbDan
    dbDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

new to the forum. have you asked mr. iskoe about his old sheets? i've found that many folks will send out old stuff to chum up business.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Interesting info Jane2geo.....Are these stats posted for free or is there a fee for the information.

I currently use his pitching reports for starter info.....Good info.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

He sells his historical files :

Looks like he charges $20 per season, so the requested 2009 data are within easy reach

jane2geo

Yes they are free, and updated Wednesdays, midday here
    and on Vegasinsider site. Truly a poor-man’s database, with this and few other stats I have put together
    a profitable statistical spreadsheet based model.

The historical data mentioned is in raw form and not what I’m looking for.
    My search for data-sheets is not limited to 2009. I’m attempting to back test the model.
    Therefore any week or years data will work for my needs.

Wojo

Uh, so it's my fault I didn't retroactively save all of his spreadsheets and have them available to send to this person? I read a lot of weird shit on gambling boards but that's one of the weirdest.
    Bozo, nobody said it was your fault to not save Iskoe's data. Don't have a clue why you thought that.

And, I am not saying that Iskoe is sharp. All I said was that the request was for Iskoe's data. NOT his opinions. It's DATA DF, not opinions!

How stupid can you be? Learn to read.

skrtelfan

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Bozo, nobody said it was your fault to not save Iskoe's data. Don't have a clue why you thought that.

And, I am not saying that Iskoe is sharp. All I said was that the request was for Iskoe's data. NOT his opinions. It's DATA DF, not opinions!

How stupid can you be? Learn to read.
    Why does it not surprise me that the same sort of smacked ass that posted this yesterday:

Bodog is a great account to have but you need another out that posts lines earlier. Bodog is not a good place for CFB totals but it is a great place for dog bets.

would also post the above? Hint: nobody with two active brain cells is able to bet the "great dog lines" Bodog advertises on the square feed, so either you're the sort of tool that bets Lakers -7 -115 on Bodog when the entire world has no worse than -7 -110 or you've never placed a bet at Bodog but still claim to be knowledgeable about the book.

To reiterate... the OP requested Iskoe's data. No one responded. I did not respond as I never used his data. Iskoe is a total square and the data in his spreadsheets is readily obtainable elsewhere, so there's no reason for me to use his spreadsheets. Two days later, the OP posted a ridiculous rant about how no one wanted to help because he/she wasn't sharing something in return and went on some tangent about the Chinese and asked that his account be terminated.

I followed up with a simple clarification that I never bothered saving Iskoe's data. How the hell can the OP go on a rant about the Chinese because I and others didn't share the data when we didn't share it in the first place??? I suppose it shouldn't surprise me that after you offered your opinion about Bodog when you've obviously either never bet there or are a complete trapezoid that you would assume other people would offer opinions based on "hearsay," but I assure you I've heard Iskoe many times and he's a trapezoid, hypercube, etc.

So why else did the OP rant at the entire forum because nobody had the spreadsheets saved???

Wojo

Why does it not surprise me that the same sort of smacked ass that posted this yesterday:

Bodog is a great account to have but you need another out that posts lines earlier. Bodog is not a good place for CFB totals but it is a great place for dog bets.

would also post the above? Hint: nobody with two active brain cells is able to bet the "great dog lines" Bodog advertises on the square feed, so either you're the sort of tool that bets Lakers -7 -115 on Bodog when the entire world has no worse than -7 -110 or you've never placed a bet at Bodog but still claim to be knowledgeable about the book.
    skrtelfan,
    I said Bodog is a good place for betting dogs. Why would you use an example of betting a favorite? And yes, I have placed many bets at Bodog usually getting a half-point or better. Your attempt at making a point was humorous.

I did misinterpret your comment "Iskoe is a total square from everything I've ever heard". I thought you were relying on other people's opinions. For that mistake, I apologize.

Thank you for the points, Jane. Good luck with finding the spreadsheets.

Wojo

skrtelfan

I suppose you're the lone exception who actually gets to bet Bodog's "great dog lines," then. Hundreds, if not thousands of people have posted here about how they deal dual lines and once you log in, the half point or -105 on the dog disappears and is replaced by a vanilla line, but I guess you're the exception who can actually bet those half point or -105 lines.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Iskoe is not a square, but now treats everyone else as a square. At one time (OK, it was a long time ago) he provided decent value for money, but seems to have gotten into more of the Feist mode.

Wojo

I suppose you're the lone exception who actually gets to bet Bodog's "great dog lines," then. Hundreds, if not thousands of people have posted here about how they deal dual lines and once you log in, the half point or -105 on the dog disappears and is replaced by a vanilla line, but I guess you're the exception who can actually bet those half point or -105 lines.

I don't have a frickin' clue what other people can get. What "live" feed are people using? I have all of my outs up on a computer. There are times I can get +7.5 at Bodog and I can't even get that at Matchbook.

Bud, that's the way it is. Believe whatever the f*ck you want to believe.

Do you even have an account at Bodog?