shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Think that point differential is not the greatest scoring categorie but it is what it is just wish espn were still running the game

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9490

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

My point exactly! JJ earned more points for starting in the back and Dale Jr was rewarded less for running up at the front most of the race! Yeah real great fuk'in system! And mikemca, you're full of shit. They do not have the same fuk'in scoring categories! The only reason you are awarded additional points is because you are selecting one driver as you team captain! Not because of PLACE DIFFERENTIAL! It's you who needs to to back and read the fuk'in rules.

Bottom line it's a shitty format and the one at Fox is way better. Whatever, call it fuk'in variance if you want to, I call it fuk'in stupid. Here's a cheat sheet everybody, just start all the fuk'in drivers who are at the back every week! Fuk's shitty site, No break up of segments, something Fox also has, took forever just to log on to the damn place, just ask Yisman!
    We've all had a bitch about nascar.com at some stage. It is a shitty website. No need to ask Yisman.

But we talked about this before and a decision was made. No point railing for a different site now jammer. And it's coming across a bit like you are attacking CD too.

Just deal with it for this year eh.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

My point exactly! JJ earned more points for starting in the back and Dale Jr was rewarded less for running up at the front most of the race! Yeah real great fuk'in system! And mikemca, you're full of shit. They do not have the same fuk'in scoring categories! The only reason you are awarded additional points is because you are selecting one driver as you team captain! Not because of PLACE DIFFERENTIAL! It's you who needs to to back and read the fuk'in rules.

Bottom line it's a shitty format and the one at Fox is way better. Whatever, call it fuk'in variance if you want to, I call it fuk'in stupid. Here's a cheat sheet everybody, just start all the fuk'in drivers who are at the back every week! Fuk's shitty site, No break up of segments, something Fox also has, took forever just to log on to the damn place, just ask Yisman!

You should really just learn to admit when you are wrong and stop whining.

FOX RULES

SCORING

• A driver earns points based on his finish in the race. See the scoring chart below.
    • A driver will also earn one (1) bonus point if he leads at least one lap in the race. If more than one driver tie for the lead in a lap, each of those drivers will earn one bonus point.
    • The driver that leads the most laps in a race will earn one (1) bonus point. If more than one driver ties for the most laps led, each of those drivers will earn one bonus point.
    • A driver will earn one (1) point per position improved between qualifying position and finishing position. Note that starting position is not the same as qualifying position

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29169

Never seen some1 bitch cry this much over nothing. Jesus

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4891

I sure hope Kyle qualifies bad every week.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

When I was talking about JJ outscoring Junior, that was on Foxsports. I went and checked after mikemca posted, and that's how it was. I had Dale this week, which was a mistake, because he qualified too well. The scores on NASCAR aren't nearly that high (no doubling, for one, plus fox doesn't subtract points).

The truth is, all the NASCAR fantasy games suck now. I'm not a big fan of ESPN, but their NASCAR fantasy game was the simplest and had the most logical scoring system. I guess they were too lazy to maintain it (they also got rid of trivia, which had no prizes anyway, they got rid of olympics contests, etc.).

shaunovery

Think the crux here is read the rules

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

when is the deadline for lineups this week?

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Sunday at 2:55 PM EST

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30925

OK guys looks like everyone is still in, so I'll get this graded, winners paid out & new weeks sign up posted tonight while I'm watching Basketball.

FYI, Nascar Live didn't change drivers salaries this week, so if you were not happy with your team for the Daytona Crap Shoot or just wanna go another way for Phoenix here's your chance to make changes before they do go up (Next Week).

I don't plan on giving away my strategy, but let me say this, to anyone who thinks that picking Good Drivers at the back of the Pack every week is the ONLY way to win, keep doing that and see what happens. I'll say it one more time, it will take Strategy to win this game.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree. Picking drivers in the back isn't gonna do any1 any good in the lineup every week. Strategy is.

Ni no that I'll be any good at it but still!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I think it always about a hour b4 the green flag is suppose to drop but I could be wrong

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    I agree. Picking drivers in the back isn't gonna do any1 any good in the lineup every week. Strategy is.

Ni no that I'll be any good at it but still!

Wish Kenseth would go back to qualifying bad

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Need it guys help.

May guys know an Pister names likmikcav or something like that cause that isn't it exactly.

Forot to PM this guy back for weeks and I've erased him PMs accidentally. Any help I appreciate it, don't want this guy to think in just ignoring him on purpose and now erased the PMs and he doesn't have my phone # cause I've never takes to him

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    daze I just saw you challenged someone on the nascar site!
    Yeah they were shooting off their mouths about being the Best Group at Nascar Live, so I offered them a friendly competition against our group, they declined but sent me a individual invite. They added up their group score and posted it yesterday, I plan on adding up ours and posting it on their team page. I told them already we were the best.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, and rickie65

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5362

Damn't CD thought u would of told me about this. Can i still join?

CarolinaDaze

Its always 5 minutes before Official Start time so 1pm(ET) races will be 12:55 & 3pm(ET) will be 2:55. BUT I noticed last week that trying to change my line up during the last hour before start time, that their system was super slow. I'm planning on submitting my line up early this week.

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Damn't CD thought u would of told me about this. Can i still join?
    Yeah I was wondering where you were this year? It's up to you if you still want to join the Segment Pot(100) & We now have a Yearly Champion Pot(100). Or you can just jump in and play our weekly pots (25 & 75 Point). BCat all the sign up info is in the first post Including Group Name & Password. Welcome Back Brother.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5362

Thanks pal, will join this week!

CarolinaDaze

Daytona Final Results

________25 Point Pot________
    22 Players: Top 4 Get Paid( 50%-25%-15%-10%) 0R (275- 138- 82- 55)

1st- RyanLeafOfBets 265.5
    2nd- $$Carolina$$Daze$$1 264.0
    3rd- GP 261.5
    (T)- MikeMcA 261.5
    -------------------------
    Mikejamm 235.5
    Rickie65 222.0
    Noles1992 202.0
    Onlooker 194.0
    Miklos 191.0
    Rob10 175.5
    Yisman 169.5
    LT Profits 163.5
    Vegas39 155.5
    Avssakic 147.0
    Optional 146.5
    Sweep 142.0
    Cabo 141.5
    5mike5 133.5
    DDT 116.5
    Luvtogamble 113.0
    Shaunovery 99.5
    Hawk5 92.0

__________75 Point Pot__________
    10 Players: Top 3 Get Paid(60%-30%-10%) or (450- 225- 75)

1st- RyanLeafOfBets 265.5
    2nd- $$Carolina$$Daze$$1 264.0
    3rd- Rickie65 222.0
    --------------------------------------
    Noles1992 202.0
    Miklos 191.0
    Rob10 175.5
    Yisman 169.5
    Avssakic 147.0
    Sweep 142.0
    5mike5 133.5

CarolinaDaze

Phoenix International SpeedwaySun March 2, @ 3:00 PM ET
    (Please Send 25 & 75 To This Post)

25 Pot
    8 Players In So Far:
    Noles1992
    Yisman
    RyanLeafOfBets
    Shaunovery
    Optional

75 Pot
    4 Players In So Far:
    RyanLeafOfBets
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 02-27-14 at 03:29 PM. Reason: ***SEND 25 & 75 TO THIS POST
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave CarolinaDaze 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Noles1992 gave CarolinaDaze 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yisman gave CarolinaDaze 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RyanLeafOfBets gave CarolinaDaze 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shaunovery gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional gave CarolinaDaze 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GP gave CarolinaDaze 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cabo gave CarolinaDaze 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

onlooker gave CarolinaDaze 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vegas39 gave CarolinaDaze 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikemca gave CarolinaDaze 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Miklos gave CarolinaDaze 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm in for the 25. And disgraceful as last week was for me I may have no chance in this contest so lay off the 75 til I have a decent showing. Hell I'll probably sent it later who am I kidding

CarolinaDaze

I'm in for the 25. And disgraceful as last week was for me I may have no chance in this contest so lay off the 75 til I have a decent showing. Hell I'll probably sent it later who am I kidding
    Yeah I was kinda shocked while doing scoring that you finished that badly. One thing about this contest, points standings can change quickly.

Congrats to this weeks winners, points have been paid out.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah i got really good at the ESPN fantasy nascar one last year even not spending any time on it really...plus just got lucky a few weeks...

but just gonna have to hope i can figure this 1 out better...probably not

still fun as hell no matter what if i come in last place, some people taking this too serious and bitching about something every post...well 1 person i should say

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25614

in for both pots and congrats to last weeks winners!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1496

yeah i got really good at the ESPN fantasy nascar one last year even not spending any time on it really...plus just got lucky a few weeks...

but just gonna have to hope i can figure this 1 out better...probably not

still fun as hell no matter what if i come in last place, some people taking this too serious and bitching about something every post...well 1 person i should say
    Dude fuk you and your candy ass whiny fuk'in douche bag loser Kyle Busch! Worked real good for you I see and your 20th place finish this week! lol! I'm just venting and no it's not a fuk'in personal attack on CD either Opti! I simply don't like the scoring because it penalizes good drivers who stay up front and rewards the ones who start in the back or middle of the pack and make a few passes, which is the dumbest fuk'in thing to award max points for!

And like I said before, the site we initially settled was Fox Sports, why the fuk you guys decided to go with this shitty site I'll never know. Worst fuk'in navigation and points structure I've ever seen.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Dude fuk you and your candy ass whiny fuk'in douche bag loser Kyle Busch! Worked real good for you I see and your 20th place finish this week! lol! I'm just venting and no it's not a fuk'in personal attack on CD either Opti! I simply don't like the scoring because it penalizes good drivers who stay up front and rewards the ones who start in the back or middle of the pack and make a few passes, which is the dumbest fuk'in thing to award max points for!

And like I said before, the site we initially settled was Fox Sports, why the fuk you guys decided to go with this shitty site I'll never know. Worst fuk'in navigation and points structure I've ever seen.

So stfu or quit your whining god you're a pathetic baby

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I'm in for both pots. GL all!

shaunovery

In for Phoenix 25 pot

Optional

I'm just venting and no it's not a fuk'in personal attack on CD either Opti!
    I know you didn't mean to attack him. That's why I said "its kind of coming across that way". ;-)

Optional

in for 25

GP
    GP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

in for 25

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

anyone want to do a side bet this week? I'm in for both pots also

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    anyone want to do a side bet this week? I'm in for both pots also
    Yes Sir let me get my 100 EVERY WEEK bet again.

CarolinaDaze

Mike-Jamm Come 2 The Nascar Trailer Please....

On my Dr.s Advice & my High Blood Pressure I've let you vent all week, "Cause The Old Me", "Would have Tripped On your A**".

But if you looking 2 get kicked out of this league "Cause You Don't Have" or "Not Gonna Have The Points 2 Play" or Just To Simple Minded To Adapt, I'll give you a OUT. I'll return your 100 Segment & even give your 25 entry for last week back if you Quit Now.

But either way you gonna Quit Crying, This is Your Warning & our 1st Rule #001 "The Mike Jamm"- Conduct Detrimental to Our League Rule. The bottom line of it is this, It's for some MFing Betpoints, Not Real $$$, Catch a Grip & Get a Life brother or You will be Eliminated.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LT Profits, 5mike5, Vegas39, mikemca, onlooker, and rob

First ... 6789101112 ... Last