GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Deal of Week: OKiE StAtE +11.5 !!!

Happy Thanksgiving Guys,

My Opition is Oklahoma State +11.5 vs. Oklahoma in rivalry game this weekend is the best pick. How do you think? Thanks guys.

Benny A
    Benny A's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's up fellow Gator. Actually I like Oklohoma minus the points.

I do like UF -14 too. I think UF low 40's (42-45) to 20-25 for f$u. Good luck and Go Gators.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny A View Post
    What's up fellow Gator. Actually I like Oklohoma minus the points.

I do like UF -14 too. I think UF low 40's (42-45) to 20-25 for f$u. Good luck and Go Gators.
    Thanks, Good luck to you, Benny

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of this game depends on Bradfords health. If he is at least 90% and totally into the game, not worried about taking a big hit OU will be fine. I highly question bradfords toughness. He is good QB, but he needs 25 more pounds, you have to wonder if his eyes will be down field or peeking to the side to watch the rush. Yes I know he was hurt by making a tackle, but its still a head injury, and a 275lbs DE with a solid legal hit on him could result in the trainers pulling him out of the game. I was not impressed with the back up qb for OU. I do not feel like there running game alone will allow them to cover the spread in this game. If OKST can win the TO battle +3 I look for OKST to win the game out right. On the flip side OKST must protect the football or OU's running game will be enough to pull out a 2TD win.

I would love to see OKST getting at least 13, but at 11.5 its not a bad low unit bet. GL

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

i also like oklahoma