Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy money guys!!!

I know this is the college football room, but this bet is too good to be true.
    Rashad Evans is an overrated Ultimate Fighter. Do you know what that means? That means he's a freakin amateur. He beat arguably the two most overrated fighters in UFC history and is very very average! Chuck Liddell was past his prime and Forrest Griffin, well, sucks. Both fighters come in tonite with only 1 loss, to the same guy, Lyoto Machida, but Thiago Silva had to earn his way into the UFC from Brazil, not just getting famous because of some reality tv show.

Thiago Silva +175 is the bet of the year 2 days into the new year!
    Gilbert Yvel is also +230, and since he's from Pride, well, he's probably gonna win.
    Also, Paul Daley's gonna win because he's British, and we all know that the judges love British fighters, so if it goes the distance, he'll get the nod.

In addition, Brazilian fighters traditionally own American fighters, the only way Rashad wins this is by getting a giftwrapped decision

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I'm tryin it out. I've never fared well with MMA, but it is fun to watch with a few bucks on it. Thanks for the picks!