knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

How many parlays have we lost in a row now.. ALOT

vegasreaper
    vegasreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11044

Damn the way im losing some of these parlays WTF!! Hope I start winn8ng some this way

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

damn damn damn... soo f***ing angry right now

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Down almost 4,000 in a month isnt good. Maybe you can make it up on college basketball. Thats seems to be way easier.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Down almost 4,000 in a month isnt good. Maybe you can make it up on college basketball. Thats seems to be way easier.
    make it up lol. this idiot is buried for the season.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

What a great system. LOL

dombrow3
    dombrow3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 781

college football will pick up. Cant go this long being off.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    make it up lol. this idiot is buried for the season.
    and a fool like you is not only buried in this hobby, but also a loser in life!

JassieJames

Right on time. Coming to the aid of your ghost account?

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    and a fool like you is not only buried in this hobby, but also a loser in life!

Urbanwildlife

Ghost account??? I now remember you from last year and your antagonistic posts. Only a sissy would use a user name of Jassie, and I think that is exactly what I told you last year, when you were posting your childish chit on the vegasreapers thread. lol

I will leave the kiddies play now vegasreaper, as no sense in feeding the kiddies and playing into there game.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 09-28-14 at 04:26 PM.

JassieJames

What childish game? Losing 4k in a month. Priceless! the only thing i feel bad about is the lemmings who follow this system. Outside of a good start last year where has this system done to make money. Like the 100k his father made off of this system. This crap is a joke and yet another gimmick.

Man up and admit you and your ghost accounts are attention whores. Time for you to switch over to your other account.

Urbanwildlife

SissyJames,
    If you at all had anything between your ears you would know Urbanwildlife has no need or does he have the time to have any other accounts than my own. A ghost account would not have 4,890 posts, but anyone with a little bit of smarts could see this, not to mention the different writing styles. It is very clear that your sole reason to come into the thread of the vegasreaper is to antagonize with your childish behavior.

JassieJames

Multiple personalities? Too much time on your hands? Life partners? Maybe the latter or all of them. Regardless, you come to the aid of VR every time someone says anything bad about this loser. You need to let your girlfriend grow up.

PS! You came here to start the childish crap first with a stupid ass video that represents you and VR! So in your own words, and I qoute "Anyone who has even a little smarts can see that you sole attention to come into the thread of the vegasreaper is to antagonize with your childish behavior"

nymets
    nymets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5740

Quote Originally Posted by JassieJames View Post
    What childish game? Losing 4k in a month. Priceless! the only thing i feel bad about is the lemmings who follow this system. Outside of a good start last year where has this system done to make money. Like the 100k his father made off of this system. This crap is a joke and yet another gimmick.

Man up and admit you and your ghost accounts are attention whores. Time for you to switch over to your other account.
    Are you saying moneyline parlays do not make money? I beg to differ.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by nymets View Post
    You have to understand the sole reason Jassy "sissy" James comes on to the thread is to antagonize vegasreaper when he is down, nothing more.

@nymets, think about what kind of man would call himself jassie??? lol smh

JassieJames

Show me proof in the long run that they make money. This is a gimmick system with poor money management.

nymets

You have to understand the sole reason Jassy "sissy" James comes on to the thread is to antagonize vegasreaper when he is down, nothing more.

Reaper will turn this around soon. Does this guy have anything to say when reaper is winning? I firmly believe moneyline parlays will win money playing big favs. I have had great success with it since I started betting them in 2010.

JassieJames

You have nothing else to say other than to mock my screen name. Come up with something a little more original and grow up. Man, you act like you a twelve year old boy. Please shut me up and tell me why VR is so great at capping and why anyone should listen to the crap he spews. We all would love to hear why you must protect your whatever you call VR. Maybe if VR gave some insight to his plays, maybe he will earn some creditability. Anyone can just throw out teams without explanation. I just don't know why anyone would follow someone without any insight. Kind of laughable.

JassieJames

Then why are you following VR's plays?

Reaper will turn this around soon. Does this guy have anything to say when reaper is winning? I firmly believe moneyline parlays will win money playing big favs. I have had great success with it since I started betting them in 2010.

Urbanwildlife

You have nothing else to say other than to mock my screen name. Come up with something a little more original and grow up. Man, you act like you a twelve year old boy. Please shut me up and tell me why VR is so great at capping and why anyone should listen to the crap he spews. We all would love to hear why you must protect your whatever you call VR. Maybe if VR gave some insight to his plays, maybe he will earn some creditability. Anyone can just throw out teams without explanation. I just don't know why anyone would follow someone without any insight. Kind of laughable.
    Because he has balls to have a thread and post his picks, something a sissy like you refuse to do. Why antagonize a guy who is trying his best? Quit being a sissy and start a thread with your picks and breakdowns of the games. Is that to hard to ask? If you want to criticize someone, show what you have offer.

Right now you are only being .....

nymets

Show me proof in the long run that they make money. This is a gimmick system with poor money management.
    Go to my thread and see. "Giving this a try on moneyline parlays". With good money management you can win. Im 9-6 overall and up over $1800 and 10-6 unofficially and up over $4000. Lets be adults here and see how the rest of the season goes.

nymets

Then why are you following VR's plays?
    I do not bet his plays. I have my own system for moneyline parlays but I do always wish him good luck and a few others as well.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

JassieJames

Wait, is that suppose to shut up anyone? You still didn't answer the question. Because he tries his best, he doesn't deserve to hear criticism? Give me a break. Stop fighting his battles. Kind of pathetic. Anyways, I am sure I am not the only one who will agree that this system is a gimmick and will not work long term.

Because he has balls to have a thread and post his picks, something a sissy like you refuse to do. Why antagonize a guy who is trying his best? Quit being a sissy and start a thread with your picks and breakdowns of the games. Is that to hard to ask? If you want to criticize someone, show what you have offer.

Right now you are only being .....

JassieJames

Congrats to you and wish you luck. Not trying to hate on you. The problem with VR is he has always been a shady person on this forum.

Go to my thread and see. "Giving this a try on moneyline parlays". With good money management you can win. Im 9-6 overall and up over $1800 and 10-6 unofficially and up over $4000. Lets be adults here and see how the rest of the season goes.

nymets

Congrats to you and wish you luck. Not trying to hate on you. The problem with VR is he has always been a shady person on this forum.
    Thanks. We are all trying to win money at this game so we should try to be positive.

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

Multiple personalities? Too much time on your hands? Life partners? Maybe the latter or all of them. Regardless, you come to the aid of VR every time someone says anything bad about this loser. You need to let your girlfriend grow up.

PS! You came here to start the childish crap first with a stupid ass video that represents you and VR! So in your own words, and I qoute "Anyone who has even a little smarts can see that you sole attention to come into the thread of the vegasreaper is to antagonize with your childish behavior"
    Either you're following VR, in which case you need to man up and take responsibility for yourself or you're not following VR, in which case ask yourself what kind of douchebag comes into someone else's thread just to kick them when they're down?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by alexknyc View Post
    Either you're following VR, in which case you need to man up and take responsibility for yourself or you're not following VR, in which case ask yourself what kind of douchebag comes into someone else's thread just to kick them when they're down?
    I can answer that one. A sissy who gets his pusssy wet by antagonizing others, and a person with the mentality of a child at best. A person who is such a loser he will not create his own thread to post his picks because he knows and understands he is a loser, but feels he can antagonize others, because he is such a loser himself. All of this fits a sissy who creates a handle calling himself Jassie.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

try doing one of these types of parlays.

Win 11 Team Parlay
    Win 9/28/14 1:00pm NFL Football 253 Green Bay Packers/Chicago Bears Over 45 -230*
    Win 9/28/14 1:00pm NFL Football 255 Buffalo Bills/Houston Texans Over 36 -250*
    Win 9/28/14 1:00pm NFL Football 260 Baltimore Ravens -175* vs Carolina Panthers
    Win 9/28/14 1:00pm NFL Football 261 Detroit Lions/New York Jets Under 53 -350*
    Win 9/28/14 1:00pm NFL Football 263 Tampa Bay Buccaneers/Pittsburgh Steelers Over 42 -180*
    Win 9/28/14 4:05pm NFL Football 265 Jacksonville Jaguars/San Diego Chargers Over 40 -200*
    Win 9/28/14 4:25pm NFL Football 267 Philadelphia Eagles +9 -270* vs San Francisco 49ers
    Win 9/28/14 4:25pm NFL Football 267 Philadelphia Eagles/San Francisco 49ers Over 43 -250*
    Win 9/28/14 4:25pm NFL Football 270 Minnesota Vikings +10 -385* vs Atlanta Falcons
    Win 9/28/14 8:30pm NFL Football 271 New Orleans Saints/Dallas Cowboys Over 52 -150*
    Win 9/28/14 8:30pm NFL Football 272 Dallas Cowboys +10 -395* vs New Orleans Saints

Urbanwildlife

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Really you and another poster on sbr are the only guys I'm following in college football.
    I know you are good because of how well you've done in college hoops and mlb.
    Things should turn around.
    I started tailing these parlays since the losing streak started I guess...just wasn't having much luck in mlb since mid - late August.
    Definitely looking fw to college hoops and nhl.

Urbanwildlife

In this business it has been my experience that things run in streaks, you are either on fire, or you are as cold as ice.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

In this business it has been my experience that things run in streaks, you are either on fire, or you are as cold as ice.

More or less I agree.
    In mlb, I went +3.5 units from July-late August (each bet .5 units pretty much). But then from late August to recently (1 month), I lost 8.5 units. Sucks that I was actually beating baseball until it found a way to beat me in the end.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33900

Eventually these ML parlays will hit as these favorite teams will settle in and fight to get into bowls or playoffs. The problem this year is that we've be digging a hole since day 1 and still digging. We didn't even had a chance to play with house money and that's especially hard on some people who set aside a set bankroll for this system. Anyway GL to you Reaper...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, and vegasreaper

First ... 6789101112 ... Last