Bs1194
    Bs1194's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4894

You ever do team totals? Tonight is Air Force +/- 17.5 and Boise is +/- 40.5.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

adding

4* Moneyline Parlay: Louisville + Alabama + Marshall (+102)
    2* Alabama -8' (-103)

CFB Week Three updated card
    4* ML Parlay: Louisville + Alabama + Marshall (+102)
    2* Bowling Green/Indiana over 62
    2* Youngstown State +24
    2* Alabama -8' (-103)
    2* UCF/Penn State 1H under 24' (-105)
    2* Kansas/Rice over 59
    2* UTSA/Arizona over 65'
    1* Air Force +23' (-105)
    1* Lenoir-Rhyne -20 (-120)

BiffTFinancial

That's should about do it. I admit that i normally do not play 3-teamers, so i really had to talk myself into a big play on one, but i like it. Really don't like that I'm on 3 away teams, but then again, Louisville and Marshall may well have more fans in the stands than the home teams in their games.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Best of luck this weekend Biff. That Badger line has me scratching my head! I think it best to stay away. Going to tail your BGU/IU over - no one knows the MAC like Biff!
    Thank you, Rick! Let's get it.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Bs1194 View Post
    Can't believe it hit after the quick start. I'll take it though.
    13 points in the first 11 minutes, then 3 in the last 19 minutes. Also dodged bullets on a couple of TDs called back. Woot!

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    nothing can get in the way of our easiest money making no capping nfl play of the week! hopefully not philly next week , guess ideally they score 90 this week so we have a huge number to work with!

biff need to know your numbers on my fav total of the ncaa week...udub/illini over 62
    If Goodell is going to insist on playing games on a short week, I'm going to insist on taking advantage of these shitfests.

Model loves UW/Illini over, has around 73-75 points. It's on my list of leans but had to draw the line somewhere on this 20u card, esp since already on three overs, but i like it.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Bs1194 View Post
    You ever do team totals? Tonight is Air Force +/- 17.5 and Boise is +/- 40.5.
    I generally play a team total a week, though probably not this week. like Bowling Green over, Sparty under, Marshall over, Georgia Tech over this week. Basically, i found plays that i liked better on BG, Sparty, Marshall games, and concerned about impact of Duke backup QB on GT/Duke game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    If Goodell is going to insist on playing games on a short week, I'm going to insist on taking advantage of these shitfests.

Model loves UW/Illini over, has around 73-75 points. It's on my list of leans but had to draw the line somewhere on this 20u card, esp since already on three overs, but i like it.
    Yea that auto play is starting to rival my Jamie Garcia 1st 5 bets

figure your model would approve, after watching siu score in the mid 30s vs Illinois I said this a team I'm gonna make some money betting their overs, strong offense and terrible defense then enter udub fast past high powered attack and I was pretty surprised it was only a Td higher than Cincy gm (which also went over), almost as if their totals somewhat flying under the radar..

neb another team who overs make a lot of sense w. although they don't seem to be a secret as they lined quite a bit higher than Illinois thus far.. Can't decide what better in that gm over or ucla. I just can't back neb as a fav w a turnover prone qb and horrid defense..

Was looking at ur Indiana over, looks solid but seems really trendy a lot like that duke over last week which scares me.. Still out w friends so havnt had time to do full card, only play so far is udub over... Ill def stop back by in morning but gl w ur card!!

2daBank

Oh yea and you know me I'd luv to see Johnny fb take down bama, won't bet it tho and guess rather u win than me get to laugh at bama so I guess go tide, lol..

BiffTFinancial

Cash 1* Air Force +23' woot

BiffTFinancial

Yea that auto play is starting to rival my Jamie Garcia 1st 5 bets

figure your model would approve, after watching siu score in the mid 30s vs Illinois I said this a team I'm gonna make some money betting their overs, strong offense and terrible defense then enter udub fast past high powered attack and I was pretty surprised it was only a Td higher than Cincy gm (which also went over), almost as if their totals somewhat flying under the radar..

neb another team who overs make a lot of sense w. although they don't seem to be a secret as they lined quite a bit higher than Illinois thus far.. Can't decide what better in that gm over or ucla. I just can't back neb as a fav w a turnover prone qb and horrid defense..

Was looking at ur Indiana over, looks solid but seems really trendy a lot like that duke over last week which scares me.. Still out w friends so havnt had time to do full card, only play so far is udub over... Ill def stop back by in morning but gl w ur card!!
    Agree with your take on UCLA/Nebraska. Missed the good number there and may pass on that game altogether. Took UCLA +6' large in my big pool this week, so I am invested. UCLA/UNL over is also worth a look but like UW/Illini over better. May roll my Air Force winnings into that. My problem is that I like a ton of overs in CFB so I have to pick and choose, otherwise i'd have 6-8 overs on a square as shit card each week. My CFB model tends to skew over a bit, i think.

Well, RAS is on BGSU/Indiana over (was on Duke over last week too), and IU gives up points the way that Chris Perez gives up ninth inning walks, so not surprising that a lot are on it.

BiffTFinancial

Oh yea and you know me I'd luv to see Johnny fb take down bama, won't bet it tho and guess rather u win than me get to laugh at bama so I guess go tide, lol..
    The reason that I love college sports so much is that I often feel as if i'm backing the coach. This is a great spot to back Saban. He won two straight national titles and then sold his lake house. He's been stewing over the first half of A&M game last year for ten months. Manziel humiliated him and Saban is not even remotely over it. Bama sandbagged like crazy against Va Tech. The Tide offense will get theirs on the weak A&M defense. Manziel is awesome, but Saban, Kirby Smart and the rest have spent literally thousands of hours thinking about how they were going to play this game while Manziel figures "I just gotta keep ballin!" Bama, 42-20.

2daBank

The reason that I love college sports so much is that I often feel as if i'm backing the coach. This is a great spot to back Saban. He won two straight national titles and then sold his lake house. He's been stewing over the first half of A&M game last year for ten months. Manziel humiliated him and Saban is not even remotely over it. Bama sandbagged like crazy against Va Tech. The Tide offense will get theirs on the weak A&M defense. Manziel is awesome, but Saban, Kirby Smart and the rest have spent literally thousands of hours thinking about how they were going to play this game while Manziel figures "I just gotta keep ballin!" Bama, 42-20.
    oh i agree,,hell 1st few weeks some years couldnt name a player but can bet strictly off coaches/systems..and no doubt i wouldnt go against the devil in this spot..i do love the way johnny fb shits on the establishment that screws kids and rubs their noses in it, plus ive always rooted for the guy that everyone hates whether the hate justified or not simply cause nothing i hate more than these self righteous assclowns that think they have the right to judge how other ppl live...so yea im a johnny fb fan and hope he beats bama while running his mouth, flashes the money move, air signs a few fbs, then tells the press to fukk off afterwords he going to get fukked up!! but no i would not put any money on him beating the devil when he in a bad mood, especially after his team looked like total dog shit against tech , you know he loved that!

2daBank

Agree with your take on UCLA/Nebraska. Missed the good number there and may pass on that game altogether. Took UCLA +6' large in my big pool this week, so I am invested. UCLA/UNL over is also worth a look but like UW/Illini over better. May roll my Air Force winnings into that. My problem is that I like a ton of overs in CFB so I have to pick and choose, otherwise i'd have 6-8 overs on a square as shit card each week. My CFB model tends to skew over a bit, i think.

Well, RAS is on BGSU/Indiana over (was on Duke over last week too), and IU gives up points the way that Chris Perez gives up ninth inning walks, so not surprising that a lot are on it.
    that what i love bout ncaa..nfl ive always played way more unders (until recently anyways) and while i was good at them not nearly as fun,, seems like in ncaa i play a good 5 or 6 overs to every one under i even consider so it a nice change up..def like and have already played the udub/illini over better than neb gm over if only cause it a early gm and for some reason the high totals on early starts sometimes worry me (wonder if anything to that or in my head, or just the teams that often play early? something to think about)..prob just pass on ucla as they seem to be a really popular dog traveling a few time zones to play a early gm, even tho i think neb sux that a lot to overcome...

incredibly unusual but my card or even just leans was super small this week, normally im narrowing down from 20 plus (or playing them, lol) to this week seriously have like maybe 7 and only one im real confident in is the udub total, so might piggy back a few of yours today as i have a pretty large nfl card in mind for sunday

BiffTFinancial

oh i agree,,hell 1st few weeks some years couldnt name a player but can bet strictly off coaches/systems..and no doubt i wouldnt go against the devil in this spot..i do love the way johnny fb shits on the establishment that screws kids and rubs their noses in it, plus ive always rooted for the guy that everyone hates whether the hate justified or not simply cause nothing i hate more than these self righteous assclowns that think they have the right to judge how other ppl live...so yea im a johnny fb fan and hope he beats bama while running his mouth, flashes the money move, air signs a few fbs, then tells the press to fukk off afterwords he going to get fukked up!! but no i would not put any money on him beating the devil when he in a bad mood, especially after his team looked like total dog shit against tech , you know he loved that!
    You've known me long enough to know that i don't have any kind of problem with Manziel or his stylings or to be throwing around "those kids today" type comments (i was doing cartwheels over Jose Fernandez's homer and antics the other night). This is strictly about the game, numbers, angles, etc., and i think that this game will be a genuine outlier when compared to normal games and how we cap normal games. Make no mistake - Bama looked like shit against VT (yet still won and covered with relative ease) because Saban said so. I'm pretty sure that A&M wasn't sandbagging against Rice. I also wonder about Manziel's mental toughness right now. He's quick to lose his head and get into arguments and point to the scoreboardwith guys on penetrating Rice. Good luck beating Bama if your head isn't right.

One of my favorite expressions is that a pendulum always swings back. I think it swings back in College Station today and Manziel gets crushed by it. That's 100% business, nothing personal. After Manziel takes his whipping today, I'll be looking for spots where he gets his payback (not against Bama obviously but against the "haters" and such).

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

A&M has a swiss cheese defense and Bama will score some pts today. Think I'm going to ride the over Bama TT. I do like Bama to win but at -9/-9.5 I think that's too many to lay as a road team.

Biff, I believe you got SC -12 v Vandy. It's up to -14 which I think is too many. SC needs this one as 4 of next 5 games on the road. However, I think they are already gassed on defense especially front 7. They are young at the LB spot and after the starting DL there is not much depth that coaches trust right now. Vandy seems to be play tough in these bigger games and lets be honest it's a different Vandy w/ James Franklin. Carts-Samuels, Tate, and Matthews is a nice 1-2-3 punch for Vandy. It's good enough to put up some pts against this tired SC defense. Actually over 49 is probably not a bad play as I see 34-21/34-24 type game. Unless its against UK laying 2tds on any game in SEC is recipe for disaster.

2daBank

oh yea i certainly wasnt putting you in the group of manziel haters at all...i understand why you betting bama and dont blame you one bit. not only did they pretty much contain him after halftime of that gm last yr (which was a terrible spot for bama to begin with), and not only has this gm been circled by the best coach in the land all off season, but to top it off while i think am is getting some defensive players back today that defense has looked horrid vs less than stellar teams and id expect the shit offensive performance against tech to have given saban plenty of ammo to get their act together these last 2 weeks..i have no doubt you doing the right thing i just so wanna root for am that id rather pass and feel like a retard for not taking the money, lol.. been a while since i watched a hyped up gm with nothing on it, could be relaxing, lol... of coarse this will sound stupid but as much as ill be rooting for am i hope you cash brother..

BiffTFinancial

adding

1* Washington/Illinois over 63' (-104)

CFB Week Three updated card
    4* ML Parlay: Louisville + Alabama + Marshall (+102)
    2* Bowling Green/Indiana over 62
    2* Youngstown State +24
    2* Alabama -8' (-103)
    2* UCF/Penn State 1H under 24' (-105)
    2* Kansas/Rice over 59
    2* UTSA/Arizona over 65'
    1* Air Force +23' (-105) - WINNER
    1* Washington/Illinois over 63' (-104)
    1* Lenoir-Rhyne -20 (-120)

BiffTFinancial

oh yea i certainly wasnt putting you in the group of manziel haters at all...i understand why you betting bama and dont blame you one bit. not only did they pretty much contain him after halftime of that gm last yr (which was a terrible spot for bama to begin with), and not only has this gm been circled by the best coach in the land all off season, but to top it off while i think am is getting some defensive players back today that defense has looked horrid vs less than stellar teams and id expect the shit offensive performance against tech to have given saban plenty of ammo to get their act together these last 2 weeks..i have no doubt you doing the right thing i just so wanna root for am that id rather pass and feel like a retard for not taking the money, lol.. been a while since i watched a hyped up gm with nothing on it, could be relaxing, lol... of coarse this will sound stupid but as much as ill be rooting for am i hope you cash brother..
    Thanks, brotha, BOL to you today. I've had this game circled for awhile. There will be a large pot of chili reaching afternoon perfection around 3:30 pm EST. Man, fkn love CFB Saturdays. Getting ready to head out for hike with the kids and the dog to get the blood flowing.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    A&M has a swiss cheese defense and Bama will score some pts today. Think I'm going to ride the over Bama TT. I do like Bama to win but at -9/-9.5 I think that's too many to lay as a road team.

Biff, I believe you got SC -12 v Vandy. It's up to -14 which I think is too many. SC needs this one as 4 of next 5 games on the road. However, I think they are already gassed on defense especially front 7. They are young at the LB spot and after the starting DL there is not much depth that coaches trust right now. Vandy seems to be play tough in these bigger games and lets be honest it's a different Vandy w/ James Franklin. Carts-Samuels, Tate, and Matthews is a nice 1-2-3 punch for Vandy. It's good enough to put up some pts against this tired SC defense. Actually over 49 is probably not a bad play as I see 34-21/34-24 type game. Unless its against UK laying 2tds on any game in SEC is recipe for disaster.
    Glad to see that you're leaning Bama now. Always trust your opinion on SEC, so didn't like that you initially liked A&M.

Went with South Carolina -12' in pool, but don't like it at all. First of all, i just like Vandy as a program, and they tend to play well in these spots and against South Carolina. Also totally agree about laying 2 TDs in SEC play.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

good luck, biff!
    have an awesome weekend.
    stack 'em and cash 'em!

SilverTongueFox

Laid the smack down Bama TT over 35 instead of the side. Also joined you on the parlay except I replaced Louisville with Ga Tech for better payout, BG/IU over & Udub/Illini over.

Off to kids soccer tourney. Last game at 1pm so I should be back in time for kick of Bama/A&M.

Hope that chili is good sure sounds delish. BOL today.

BiffTFinancial

Just back from hike and have been informed that some couch is being delivered at 4 pm. THIS is why 52% of American marriages end in divorce. Not mine though. I'm taking this one in stride, hitting pause and not looking at phone/twitter for 20 minutes, then can catch up. Expecting the rest of the world to behave in an intelligent and logical manner is a fool's errand, i say, so when your time is subject to the whims of others, expect the worst, appreciate the best, grit your teeth and get it over with. Besides, could be much worse - could be some dumbass dinner party in the second half rather than a couch delivery in the first half.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    good luck, biff!
    have an awesome weekend.
    stack 'em and cash 'em!
    You too shamus!

BiffTFinancial

Laid the smack down Bama TT over 35 instead of the side. Also joined you on the parlay except I replaced Louisville with Ga Tech for better payout, BG/IU over & Udub/Illini over.

Off to kids soccer tourney. Last game at 1pm so I should be back in time for kick of Bama/A&M.

Hope that chili is good sure sounds delish. BOL today.
    Have fun at tourney, catch you later.

Most underrated ingredient in chili: corn!

2daBank

word on the street is walters in on the under in your IU over and my udbub over, guess that means numbers outta be dropping

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Just back from hike and have been informed that some couch is being delivered at 4 pm. THIS is why 52% of American marriages end in divorce. Not mine though. I'm taking this one in stride, hitting pause and not looking at phone/twitter for 20 minutes, then can catch up. Expecting the rest of the world to behave in an intelligent and logical manner is a fool's errand, i say, so when your time is subject to the whims of others, expect the worst, appreciate the best, grit your teeth and get it over with. Besides, could be much worse - could be some dumbass dinner party in the second half rather than a couch delivery in the first half.
    haha, classic write up biff! good luck today buddy

Oklahoma/Tulsa OVER 49.5 today.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    haha, classic write up biff! good luck today buddy

Oklahoma/Tulsa OVER 49.5 today.
    Thanks, tbone, BOL to you too. Already got the old couch outta there. This entire deal might not set me back more than an A&M three-and-out or so, heh heh.

I was actually leaning under on that one but passing (took Tulsa +24' in pools). Hope that you hit!

BiffTFinancial

word on the street is walters in on the under in your IU over and my udbub over, guess that means numbers outta be dropping
    penetrate him and penetrate Doctor Bob too. Can understand passing/not liking over in BGSU/IU, UW/Illinois, UTSA/Arizona, but cannot understand why someone would take under. I realize that these guys are smarter than i am, but on a card with 50 or so games, you'd go for those unders. Oh well, we'll find out soon enough.

2daBank

penetrate him and penetrate Doctor Bob too. Can understand passing/not liking over in BGSU/IU, UW/Illinois, UTSA/Arizona, but cannot understand why someone would take under. I realize that these guys are smarter than i am, but on a card with 50 or so games, you'd go for those unders. Oh well, we'll find out soon enough.
    they can all kiss my ass, i aint ever scared, just be nice if i knew so i could let the rich fukk beat my number down some before i bet!! if it tru and number takes a dive then i gotta decide whether to re-pop now

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Damn this BG game pissin me off, keep fukkin going for it on 4th and getting nothing. Should've had like 4 fg attempts by now. Both teams driving and just getting stalled, then turning it over on downs. Still lots of clock left, just wanted to vent the frustration of constant turnover on downs inside opponents territory carry on

BiffTFinancial

yeah, Vinnie, lot of points left on the field in BG/IU. both offense have moved the ball with relative ease, and BG doesn't even have an offensive TD. need better 2H.

Bs1194
    Bs1194's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4894

Alright, lets get this Bama win.

SilverTongueFox

BG/IU a strange game. BG no offensive tds yet had close to 500yds of offense. BG kicker 1/3. Teams combined 2/9 4th downs. IU coach goes for it 4th & really long instead kicking FG in the 4th qtr. I guess coach thought 42-10 was enough pts.

BiffTFinancial

BG/IU a strange game. BG no offensive tds yet had close to 500yds of offense. BG kicker 1/3. Teams combined 2/9 4th downs. IU coach goes for it 4th & really long instead kicking FG in the 4th qtr. I guess coach thought 42-10 was enough pts.
    Totally strange game. Oh well on to the next. Roll Tide!

First ... 45678910 ... Last